0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UCS and PVP Rotation

Warning to anyone that purchases the credits and uses this tool.

STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE AMD USER in particular to the PVP BOT.

It is absolute shit and will crash constantly and even crash your computer at times.
    I followed the guide the to T to setup my computer exactly like the way the guide suggests and it still crashes for AMD. Also, the PVP rotation is utter garbage for Epic BG such as Wintergrasp and Isele of Conquest. You will get reported if you play those modes because the character just runs against the wall mounting and unmounting constantly.

Fury on Discord has no resolution for this and suggests doing the weirdest shit like reverting your Windows 10 OS back to 1909 patch, and then saying try running it in VMware , none of these works.

I would stay away from this tool until AMD is fixed and even then the PVP rotation is pure garbage in EPIC BGs which is what I bought the bot for - HONOR FARMING to gear up ALTS quickly.

Couple of more notes regarding the PVP "AFK BOT". You need at least 60 credits charged into the account before this module gets included in the UCS platform. I found out the hard way after getting this, that it doesn't work correctly with AMD.

UCS and PVP Rotation
  2. Thanks makapoh (1 members gave Thanks to itstimeboys for this useful post)
    pepegaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as not being the biggest fan of the profiles. I must say it is still best what PvP profiles has to offer. They defo not perfect since we are currently only on 9.0.x patch. I do agree with the fact that dismounting you upon activation of the script is kinda sus. Such a silly feature. I wonder what was the though process behind that.

I use AMD and yes it does crash sometimes. But it is extremely rare in my case with ryzen 3600. Maybe 1 out of 10 times of prolonged gameplay.

Nugiyen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strange, I'm on an AMD 5600x and haven't had any problems at all.

What PvP rotation bot are you suggesting instead? I've done some research but not a lot, though I couldn't really find a better service. Aimsharp's pixel bot sounds janky and everything else doesn't have PvP support.

Yefarts's Avatar Member God of War CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no problems until b&

itstimeboys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nugiyen View Post
    Strange, I'm on an AMD 5600x and haven't had any problems at all.

What PvP rotation bot are you suggesting instead? I've done some research but not a lot, though I couldn't really find a better service. Aimsharp's pixel bot sounds janky and everything else doesn't have PvP support.
    I'm not too sure. There used to be a pretty good pvp bot that would run towards the respective waypoints and honestly, that was enough for me. I forgot the name of that program since I have came back from WOW.

makapoh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also in search of a bot that will allow me to just farm honor on BG to gear up my alts
    Now I'm waiting for a response from the seller from this thread: wow shadowlands bg bot (⭐wow shadowlands bg bot ⭐💎[anti afk - auto queue&join for bgs - farm honor][cheap]💎).
    But it's just auto queue&join \ anti-afk bot with a high chance of being reported and I would like something like good old honorbuddy. Any other suggestions?

itstimeboys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have Intel, the UCS HF+Gladiator product should work fine (I don't ahve Intel so I can't confirm this). I have AMD only.

Cocoballs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used UCS back in BFA end game. I found it depends on the class for how well the Bot works. My DK was Meh, while my Fire Mage was amazing. I also used it on my druid and it was good.

The PVP bot is fairly garbage IMO compared to honor buddy. Honorbuddy was in a whole different league than any of the bots today though.

In the end, I got banned after about 1 month of casual use of the bot. Just using rotations.

Occasionally crashed on me. I run a Ryzen 3600