[FREE ALPHA] WoW Bot - Brobot.me - Shadowlands Bot - PvP - Questing - Dungeon - Gathering - Gold Farm menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    n44s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, any update on the release? Very interested. Thanks

[FREE ALPHA] WoW Bot - Brobot.me - Shadowlands Bot - PvP - Questing - Dungeon - Gathering - Gold Farm
    wn2142's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love it when vouches come from people who register day of and zero post history

Aphro's Avatar Active Member

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys we wanted to give you an update on the state of the re-writing of the bot since EWT got taken down.

We have worked hard and ported the project onto another unlocker

The bot is now FREE for the Alpha state on Luabox you can use it as a PvP Battleground Bot (auto queues and does the BG) or a Grind/Gather Bot for leveling/Herbing/Mining/Skinning.

It will remain completly free until we are comfortable with its state and go back to Beta.

here is a little roadmap of the project, hope you enjoy and come see us on Telegram we have an intallation guide available on the website or on our telegram. To use the bot you can buy the free trial on our website at Brobot - WoW Botting for both Beginners and Professionals
    Last edited by Aphro; 02-12-2021 at 09:02 AM.

ujhnjklmlmnsq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh x2

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will work on this asap.

Thank you for your interest in our project.
    Last edited by Aphro; 02-12-2021 at 09:01 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some little news:

Smart Grinding / Gathering Integration:
    We have started integrating a smart grind and gathering system that will make you able to set your own values to mobs/ore/herbs and other things in the world around your bot which will change the decisions that your bot will take. This will increase the randomness of your routes versus other bots and will make it less likely to get ban.

practical's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to try it however I have a few issues with this.
    1: it redirects you to a different website called coinpayments.net where you have to buy a session for €30,- however you can only invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, something i am not fond of nor willing to do.
    2: Unable to contact the creators of bot.bro. I found their contacts tab after you log-in but it's just a placeholder and it says the e-mail(s) are invalid. (fix this?)
    3: they say the bot is free in alpha which is not true since you have to do step 1 first. (so just be frank about it on your website so people aren't expecting some redirection to coinpayments)
    4: in order to receive parts of the bots like profiles and such you need to have the telegram (app). How to grab them is by joining the group, then open it in your browser and download it to your computer instead of having a download section in your personal account (since you register on bro bot's website) via the website.

So all in all, I was definitely interested in trying it out until I bumped into thse things which I find really unfortunate.
    I would've given the €30,- for 1 session if I had the opportunity to pay via PayPal, G-play or any other way other than creditcard or buying crypto currency.

Hope you guys consider a alternative way of paying for the bot and find a way to integrate it onto your website so it becomes a "download bot and profiles" and ready to go.
    Last edited by practical; 02-28-2021 at 06:13 AM.

8. Thanks Aphro (1 members gave Thanks to practical for this useful post)
    Trakaaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by practical View Post
    Would love to try it however I have a few issues with this.
    1: it redirects you to a different website coinpayments.net where you have to buy a 1 session for €30,- however you can only invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, something i am not fond of nor willing to do.
    2: Unable to contact the creators of bot.bro. I tried to find their contact but on their website, however it's just a placeholder and it says the e-mail(s) are invalid.
    3: they say the bot is free in alpha which is not true since you have to do step 1 first.
    4: in order to receive parts of the bots like profiles and such you need to have telegram (app). How to grab them is buy joining the group, then open it in your browser and download it to your computer instead of having a download section onto your personal account via the website which is way more convenient for anyone.

So all in all, I was definitely interested in trying it out until I bumped into this which I find really unfortunate, all I can do is watch 3/4 videos where the bot is working and that's practically it.
    I would've given the €30,- for 1 session if I had the opportunity to pay via PayPal, G-play or any other way other than creditcard or buying crypto currency.

Hope you guys consider this and find a way to integrate it onto your website or make a deal with luabox so we dont have to hop onto a different website.

//to shooooooort

practical's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Trakaaa View Post

//to shooooooort
    I'm just saying the stuff what bothers me, they said they were open to 'suggestions to improve' so im trying to help to make it more convenient.
    So if all you can say is GTFO than you lack the intellect to either add stuff to it or come up with a decent reponse that these devs can do something with.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

First thank you for your customer experience review.

Let me address your points one by one, I will try to make it as clear as it can be.

1. The website does not ''redirect'' you to somehwere else. What we offer is a Bot, not an unlocker. Our Bot is definatly 100% Free. But as of all the current bots on the market, it requires an unlocker which is always sold seperatly. I would not trust any bot that pretends to run. Also your description of the price for that unlocker is wrong. 30€ will grant you access to 3 sessions, not 1. About the cryptocurrency payment they ask, this is common in the botting scene. However we understand your concern about it since the general media really tried to advertise this as a shady payment method which is really not true. But I understand your point of view and in the future we will find a way to bundle the price of it directly on our website without redirecting you and we will also try as fast as possible to offer different payment methods.

2. As for your concern about contacting us, when you get on our website on the main page directly when you land on the page there is a big button called ''Contact Us''. When you will click on this button it will redirect you directly to our customer live chat and you will be able to join our community and ask everything you want! We tried to make it as easy as possible. Let us know if you would like to make it even clearly and whats your ideas about it.

3. As explained on the point #1 , the Brobot itself is free. Brobot is by any mean related or getting any financial retribution by redirecting you to our unlocker partner. As explained, Brobot will stay free until our community and us finds the product attractive and stable enough to market it as a paid product.

4. The reason we don't provide the downloads directly on the website and that we want you to join us on telegram is really simple. We want to keep our customer as happy as possible and we want to make sure that everyone joins the community chat to be able to get the latest news and downloads. By doing that we assure a good customer support. We also don't want to spread the download links on a lot of places because, from our experience, providing multiple sources of download might bring confusion and we might forget to update one of them. By having only 1 download place we ensure that your download links will always be up to date.

We will do our best to keep you updated whenever we offer more payment method. We also plan in the future to open our market to verified resellers which will provide their own payment methods.

Thank you for your interest and hop on Telegram so we can chat more

Vaulzi's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the heck should I buy LuaBox, why do i need that for a Product which should be independent ...

Kantus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vaulzi View Post
    Why the heck should I buy LuaBox, why do i need that for a Product which should be independent ...
    Im going to assume you're new to WoW botting but literally, 99% of all bots that are working right now require the purchase of a Lua unlocker in order to work lol

Vaulzi's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Kantus,

i've stopped with WoW before Honorbuddy was closed so i'm a bit rusty in my knowledge, can you explain me why LuaBox is a must go?

Kantus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vaulzi View Post
    Hey Kantus,

i've stopped with WoW before Honorbuddy was closed so i'm a bit rusty in my knowledge, can you explain me why LuaBox is a must go?
    "There are functions in WoW's addon API which are "protected", and can only be called from secure (Blizzard) Lua code. These protected functions do things such as control movement, spell casting, etc.. A Lua Unlock will allow insecure code (regular addons) to call these protected functions. Lua Unlocks are usually used for botting, or for automating your rotation."

The majority of bots and rotation devs are either too lazy to make their own Lua unlocker or just don't know how/want to. There are other lua unlockers, like Minibot or UCS but LuaBox is probably the most popular since EWT shut down. Luabox itself IMO is a great bang for the buck for $30, comes with their rotations which those with dedicated devs are really amazing and almost every bot/rotation provides luabox support.

16. Thanks Vaulzi (1 members gave Thanks to Kantus for this useful post)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BroBot Updates, [09.04.21 08:41]
    New Update live:

Nav takes much smoother turns and looks much more human like.

BroBot Updates, [09.04.21 10:57]
    Gathering is fix

BroBot Updates, [09.04.21 21:19]
    Fixed gathering config option not sticking and breaking gathering
    Added delay to looting, it should not walk away from loot as often

BroBot Updates, [09.04.21 21:19]
    Added version text to brobot window title

BroBot Updates, [10.04.21 05:49]
    Deployed a few hundred offmesh links to PVP area's.

BroBot Updates, [10.04.21 22:16]
    Navigation improved, more improvements coming tomorrow
    Added mounting properly
    Fixed task juggling
    Added poly blacklisting (turn off areas that it cannot nav in)
    Fixed LOS issues

BroBot Updates, [11.04.21 19:32]
    More navigation fixes, more to come

BroBot Updates, [11.04.21 19:37]
    30 odd more offmesh links added.

BroBot Updates, [11.04.21 21:32]
    New Build:

A few more PVP offmesh links added.
    Changes to Grind Internal logic. Should behave better and respect the self defense/pull settings correctly now.

BroBot Updates, [12.04.21 19:41]
    Huge FPS improvements. should no longer see massive FPS drops by enabling the bot.

BroBot Updates, [12.04.21 22:08]
    AutoQuest Improvements: Bot should now be able to solve a ton more types of quests on it's own and be better at detecting quest objectives in general. Some other autoquest fixes.

BroBot Updates, [12.04.21 22:16]
    Note: If you find the bot not attacking targets. make sure to enable any "Auto Engage or Ignore Combat" options in the BadRotations settings.

BroBot Updates, [13.04.21 04:41]
    New Update Live:

Swimming will no longer cause the bot to get immediately stuck.. Some other nav fixes to.
    with Enable Pulling mobs active on Autoquest it no longer let the bot try and pull non quest mobs.

BroBot Updates, [13.04.21 04:56]
    New Update: Bot will ignore combat dummies.

BroBot Updates, [13.04.21 05:31]
    Bot can now solve a bunch of quest's involving using an Item that gives an AoE cast effect on a location/npc.

BroBot Updates, [13.04.21 05:43]
    Nav should now avoid generating paths through lava.

BroBot Updates, [13.04.21 06:05]
    Autoquest should no longer get stuck trying to interact with despawned units/objects.

BroBot Updates, [13.04.21 06:41]
    PVP bot should now face the target direction more reliably.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast