Whatever you do, stay far away from Baneto & Luabox - They hack your wow account & lie menu

User Tag List

ikfirus123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever you do, stay far away from Baneto & Luabox - They hack your wow account & lie

It's been a few days since i started using their bot/addon and i can with certainty say the following; They will try to log into your wow accounts and steal your gold. After installing their software i started getting mails that someone tried to log into my email / battle.net account and that my accounts are locked. Why am i 100% that it's them ? The things i mentioned happened to me & my friends that bought the software, we all live in different places so we have different IP''s ( no connection to eachother )

I would never accuse someone if i wasn't sure, and the fact that me and my friends are getting our accounts hacked, just after installing their software... Speaks for itself.

Also they are all liars, after the banwave happened on january 11th 2021, they deleted all messages on their #Discussion channel on discord and pretend to be clever by making a new channel called #ban-reports so that only the admins can see the messages and no customers / interested people.

Not to mention that they are extremely rude, imagine getting banned from their discord because of that you ask where the questing profiles are.. OH yeah you would have to pay MORE to private profiles because the bot doesn't come with the QUESTING profiles that they advertise for hmmm.....

Edit: Forgot to mention that i had just logged into the game while having baneto / luabox loaded and got instant banned

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Last edited by ikfirus123; 01-18-2021 at 10:35 PM.
    https://i.imgur.com/zhD5ym5.gif

Whatever you do, stay far away from Baneto & Luabox - They hack your wow account & lie
    Ordes's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    36/39
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this guy for real? or yall f**ing with me.
    World of Warcraft Classic + TBC - Accounts, Gold, Boosting and Botting!
    #1 most recognized name in Botting for World of Warcraft. Classic WoTLK / Shadowlands / Dragonflight! Come check GMR Out!
    -
    Crypto#6212 // https://discord.gg/cbYF3X53Dz

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another crazy accusation that is baseless.
    You think they want to risk their reputation and a huuuuge income just to take your 200$ account?
    And you injected Luabox and had Baneto and got instantly banned?
    That one is very far fetched There's literally thousand of people in the chat, if they all got banned like that the chat would be down all the time.

ikfirus123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep that's exactly what happened. I opened my +10 wow games and soon as i logged in = banned

Then how come my accounts and my friends are getting hacked just after we installed the bot ?

Ordes ( discord name Crypto profiles ) don't even talk, i know you are just trying to protect your profile selling on discord.
    https://i.imgur.com/zhD5ym5.gif

Geehz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been banned so many times for lua unlocking so yeah... stay away if you don't want to be banned.

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ikfirus123 View Post
    Yep that's exactly what happened. I opened my +10 wow games and soon as i logged in = banned

Then how come my accounts and my friends are getting hacked just after we installed the bot ?

Ordes ( discord name Crypto profiles ) don't even talk, i know you are just trying to protect your profile selling on discord.
    Did you get a mail from blizzard saying password has been reset? If so could you post that screenshot here and i'll tell you what it means.

Are you basing that they are hacking you because you got activity from a Chicago based IP on your email adress? If your email adress is part of a leaked DB somewhere it means there are multiple people brute forcing passwords on email addresses. Meaning they are just running a password list on your email account to see if you still are using same old passwords.

Check : Attention Required! | Cloudflare

If you are part of a leaked DB

That shit happens a lot.
    And also, is this the first time you have been using Luabox or any bot and gotten banned?
    Last edited by Neer; 01-19-2021 at 08:09 AM.

tamedbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, another baseless claim. Typical salty illiterate user that has no idea how to use a bot, just buys something does in rawdog amasses a large amou8nt of player reports and wonders why he gets banned.

Runs 10 farmbots, gets player reports for being obvious and then surprised when he gets banned..... This guy is genius at Einstein levels.

"They will try to log into your wow accounts and steal your gold."

This was the funniest lie I have heard yet, you actually think Luabox would go out of their way to steal your gold, you think Luabox's exit game is your gold....get real.. tell us where did the gold get sent to? Is there a imaginary bank outside of the game its sent to?

lol... are you drunk? And how would you know they stole your gold if you're banned, did you login to your banned account and check your gold balance?

" After installing their software i started getting mails that someone tried to log into my email / battle.net account and that my accounts are locked."

This must be your first time botting huh, any time you login on a new IP/Computer it sends this message.

"Also they are all liars, after the banwave happened on january 11th 20211"

WTF are you even talking about, firstly, there is NO banwave you simply got player reported for recklessly botting like a Pleb using no form of safety in your methods, I'm still using the same account that I have been using for 2.5 years and I'm not banned and I'm using it daily.

"they deleted all messages on their #Discussion channel on discord"

Luabox does not have a discord, so hard to delete messages from it when it doesn't even exist.

These fake baseless claims are just morons that don't know how to bot. They simply think they can make 10 accounts push a button and make gold till the end of time with no consequence. Clearly this person was not around during any other botting periods.
    Last edited by tamedbeast; 01-19-2021 at 09:59 AM.

Ordes's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    36/39
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically botting is illegal man.
    So chances are you got player reported, or the worse side blizzard had your hwid/ip and the worse worse case is they hwid banned you. In which instance you wouldnt be able to make an account for more than 10 hours before a ban. I have been there =x

Luabox isnt the cause and they do a good job letting us know of detections etc.
    Last edited by Ordes; 01-19-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    World of Warcraft Classic + TBC - Accounts, Gold, Boosting and Botting!
    #1 most recognized name in Botting for World of Warcraft. Classic WoTLK / Shadowlands / Dragonflight! Come check GMR Out!
    -
    Crypto#6212 // https://discord.gg/cbYF3X53Dz

Zerconn's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your definition of illegal is skewed.. It is not illegal to bot by any means. Has been proven in court over many occasions. It is however against ToS. There is no legal action blizz can take against bots, because there is no law being broken. They can ban you for breaking their ToS.

NoobToken's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ordes View Post
    Technically botting is illegal man.
    Technically you are a retard.

Malternativ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can confirm that tbh - Tried their bot and signed up with my wow mail adress.
    Two days later i had to change my pw and got a mail from blizzard that they noticed a few login attempts.
    That happened three times after purchase of baneto (thats 3 weeks) and had never took place before.

smusen's Avatar Elite User Professional Scumbag CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/63
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are you dragging LB into this? As someone who has been around both soap and LB, I've never had any issues, bans happen sure, but this is almost always player reports or mindless 24/7 botting, which this most likely is and that has nothing to do with LB, but this Baneto that also happen to have a pretty bad track record for bans.

LB on the other hand, not so much, I hear way too many people come and claim something is detected when it isn't, use ur brain, stop running things together that isn't meant to be together, stop trying to get gladiator or fish/farm with bots 24/7, clown.

klunz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that u wasted your time writing this shit blows my mind What the fuck did you smoke? Thanks for the laugh though

Malternativ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by smusen View Post
    Why are you dragging LB into this? As someone who has been around both soap and LB, I've never had any issues, bans happen sure, but this is almost always player reports or mindless 24/7 botting, which this most likely is and that has nothing to do with LB, but this Baneto that also happen to have a pretty bad track record for bans.

LB on the other hand, not so much, I hear way too many people come and claim something is detected when it isn't, use ur brain, stop running things together that isn't meant to be together, stop trying to get gladiator or fish/farm with bots 24/7, clown.
    I used LB before, never had any login attempts.
    The problem is Betano..