Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LuaBox banwave.

LuaBox was just hit with a batch Ban.
    Their internal chatroom is blowing up, with people who got banned.
    EU and US.

Thread wisely

Edit:
    They are removing peoples posts on their chat LuaBox.Chat as soon as someone mentions ban.
    They keep claiming "only sub 1% got banned", in fact I saw 9 reports, no more like 4 reports.

Total bullshit, stay away.
    Last edited by EazyLoot; 01-13-2021 at 03:20 PM.

LuaBox banwave.
  2. Thanks jcg9081 (1 members gave Thanks to EazyLoot for this useful post)
    donts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its people who were botting who are getting banned. This happens every time theirs a bot banwave, and the answer is always the same, the people who use the unlocker w/o botting are fine, the ones who got banned are the ones who were botting. Its not the unlocker, its how you use it.

EazyLoot's Avatar Banned Diablo II: Resurrected CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    10/20
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by donts View Post
    Its people who were botting who are getting banned. This happens every time theirs a bot banwave, and the answer is always the same, the people who use the unlocker w/o botting are fine, the ones who got banned are the ones who were botting. Its not the unlocker, its how you use it.
    I was banned myself, strictly using LUAbox rotations. Old account. No sketchy stuff apart from LUAbox rotations.

jcg9081's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same for me, honestly.. worst part is that I only used it for about 2 days and I was banned for 6 months. I feel like the whole "you must of been botting" bullshit is everyones default sheeple defensive when it's not true. I never botted, I never afked, never used in PVP like they claim "I must have been doing" but I logged in today with a 6 month suspension. I used basic rotation stuff on all basically default settings aside from ticking one or two boxes.

Sure, **maybe** (or maybe those claims are bullshit created by staff ) there is a lot of people who have never been touched with a ban, but that doesn't stand true for people like me who literally used it 2 days using nothing but rotations in some mythic dungeons and torghast got banned. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't make the claims false or bullshit. I literally got told I was lying or full of shit and said I "MUST" of been botting or using it in PVP. Looking at the chat I am definitely not the only one, I saw someone in the chat who only had a lv15 character get hit too. Some aspect of luabox is detected and claiming it's not is ignorant.

6. Thanks EazyLoot (1 members gave Thanks to jcg9081 for this useful post)
    Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    184/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said it once, and I'll say it again. If you're using a Memory bot or LUA Unlockers it's not a matter of IF, but a matter of WHEN.

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't banned and I play both EU and US with rotations.
    This is overexaggerated.
    And from what I know they have specific rules for posting about bans to have people not fear monger as you are doing right now.
    Fill the form out and post in the appropriate section do not spam general chat with nonsense.
    Three people talking about being banned might feel like a banwave to you since these three will be most vocal about it.
    The 1997 other people won't be as talkative as them
    There wasn't a banwave in the sense that Luabox was targetted.

And 9 or 4 reports out of 2000 active users, their claim would still be valid "Sub 1 percent"
    Last edited by Neer; 01-14-2021 at 07:14 AM.

jcg9081's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    considering we got hit at the same time, it is actually considered a 'wave' of bans. just because it didnt reach everyone doesn't mean it didn't happen to alot of us. And these 9 or so reports are just the ones who spoke up, who knows how many in silent got hit with the same wave. regardless, a banwave doesn't need to consist of 100% of everyone getting hit, a lot did, and disregarding them is pure ignorance.

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    224/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jcg9081 View Post
    considering we got hit at the same time, it is actually considered a 'wave' of bans. just because it didnt reach everyone doesn't mean it didn't happen to alot of us. And these 9 or so reports are just the ones who spoke up, who knows how many in silent got hit with the same wave. regardless, a banwave doesn't need to consist of 100% of everyone getting hit, a lot did, and disregarding them is pure ignorance.
    that's.... the normal way blizzard bans. luabox obviously wasn't targetted or pretty much everyone using it would be banned, hence not a luabox banwave.

jcg9081's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    considering its the only thing I used, using only their rotation - you also can not simply say luabox is 100% undetected.

Geehz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LuaBox will ALWAYS get you banned eventually. Stay away from the memory/lua unlocker bots if you want to never get banned.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Geehz View Post
    LuaBox will ALWAYS get you banned eventually.
    This is not correct.
    There is ALWAYS a risk of being banned when using memory edits or lua unlockers, but saying you always get banned is just wrong.

zys924's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just curious LuaBox is not the only unlocker in the market. But it is obviously the "most blamed" bot in the market. I can see multiple posts on OC and other forums. EWT and UCS also got hit too. But you can bearly see so many "angry" posts here. Give it a thought.

Kantus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zys924 View Post
    Just curious LuaBox is not the only unlocker in the market. But it is obviously the "most blamed" bot in the market. I can see multiple posts on OC and other forums. EWT and UCS also got hit too. But you can bearly see so many "angry" posts here. Give it a thought.
    Probably because EWT and UCS are nowhere near as popular as luabox

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5 People get banned = Banwave lul. Some people need to use brain.exe.
    User Since years there, only Bot bans so far.
    People blame LB also for don't update Classic, but common, EWT and so just Update Classic even if they know they have detection methods, EWT just don't care if you get banned, since they know you will be

Dosn't make it a bad unlocker, they just communicate it, while LB try to avoid that.