Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SendKeys, PostMessage, SendMessage and Powershell?

I read on here that Warden does not really detect much on directinput like SendKey and Post message. So does this mean using the methods in the title of this thread from a forms application and powershell are ignored? Also, someone had also mentioned here in 2019

There is no essential difference as to "external" and "internal". It is only a matter of how well you understand how to get your memory operation right. Even your external operation can easily be detected by kernel handle tracing, which means if you open a handle to the process, then you are doomed. However, if you play well, internal operation can be very powerful while 100% stealthy. So forget about the debate about these two simple concepts. Focus on your actual impl
    If I choose to manage the exploitation with just sendkey then no harm no foul right? And what of controlling a game through a remote desktop session, does warden pick up on this kind of stuff? My goals don't entail tying into the games process or memory, I feel I am capable accomplishing a task without doing this.

SendKeys, PostMessage, SendMessage and Powershell?
    ChrisIsMe's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    67/100
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't know yet, but I am assuming they will use things like `LLMHF_INJECTED` to detect multiboxing software, which as a result will start flagging and banning 'pixel' and 'external' bots sending input without a custom keyboard/mouse driver. They already use this flag in Overwatch to black out the screen.

Tirthankara's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is very difficult to use the flag `LLMHF_INJECTED | LLKHF_INJECTED ...`, given the amount of legal software that uses keyboard / mouse emulation. This will probably be the reason for a more thorough verification of your account.