ni - Multi-Expansion Auto Rotation Tool (Plus more; i.e. fish bot, pet battler, etc.) menu

User Tag List

scizzydo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ni - Multi-Expansion Auto Rotation Tool (Plus more; i.e. fish bot, pet battler, etc.)

Hey guys. I'm back at it just giving another update to my program, which I'm creating a new post because the old one was just about 3.3.5a, however this program is supported for many different expansion levels now. Initially, the purpose of this application was initially for a friend to use on Warmane as they detect PQR and other lua unlockers. However, I have evolved the project outside of just WoTLK over time and have added some other little features to it. Right now it supports 3.3.5a, 4.3.4, 5.4.7 and 5.4.8.

Key features are as follows:
    -Lua API to provide an easier method of writing some profiles
    -Object Manager access with many different additions to it
    -Ability to use almost any UnitXXXX type function with a GUID as the token rather than just name or unit token
    -Anti Warden (it just prevents warden from detecting the parts that are possible to be found with it, not protection for you to use any other cheat with it)
    -Works on 3.3.5a (Primarily used on Warmane), 4.3.4 (Mainly used on Apollo 2), 5.4.7 (Used on PandaWoW) and 5.4.8 (Primarily used on Tauri WoW)
    -In game text editor (If you don't want to bother opening another window and alt tab back and forth)
    -Lua has access to many things like reading memory, or the extra functionality functions that I have added (your imagination becomes more of the limit on what you can do with it)
    -Lua has randomization to the global within wow's scope. In the coding, you'd use ni but in game you cannot access anything via ni as it's all randomized on load, or set to the global that you specifically set it to.
    -Lua framework includes GUI for profiles to access and change data easily (Similar to PQR's PQI)

A lot of the foundation to this was based off of PQR, however I have added extra functionality that is unable to be acquired from PQR. Programs like FireHack were one of my big inspirations to what I wanted to achieve.

The program for the most part works for all the servers that I have tested on, and I can say that on fully custom 3.3.5a servers it also still does work (like Ascension, Sirus or others).

Attached are a few video examples of the application in use:

Fishing "bot" example (Tauri WoW)

Pet Battle lua rotation exampe (Credits to CodeMyLife for majority of the lua from this)(Also on Tauri WoW)

Mistweaver DPS example on Tauri WoW

**All instances of my name in the Tauri-WoW videos has been changed by a name spoofing addon I made**

This application is being actively developed and I try my best to provided support and add features at request (if feasible and applicable). For more information you can reach out on Discord at ni Discord

To find the latest releases and information about ni, please use the following link: nhub.app
    Last edited by scizzydo; 07-26-2020 at 02:13 AM.

ni - Multi-Expansion Auto Rotation Tool (Plus more; i.e. fish bot, pet battler, etc.)
  2. Thanks gertywaterbear, Axmish1 (2 members gave Thanks to scizzydo for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    4/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extra videos showing the older version of ni, and what it can do (Still applicable to what is there now)

ni Priest Rotation (Multi dotting items from the object manager/dps closest unit without targeting)(OLDER VERSION, SAME FUNCTIONALITY)

Auto Follower mode (DK following the priest I'm controlling)(OLDER VERSION, SAME FUNCTIONALITY)

Thanks G/R
    4/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Additional videos to show extra features that aren't necessarily tailored to being "useful" in the Rotation Assistant sense.

Object Manager for finding units

Changing rendering

Thanks G/R
    4/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fishing "bot" example (Warmane - Icecrown)

Balance DPS example on Warmane - Icecrown

**All instances of my name in the Warmane videos has been changed by a name spoofing addon I made**

Thanks G/R
    4/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added some new functions and decided to show the applicability.

Testing the castharmfulatbest on Warmane's 3.3.5
    https://i.imgur.com/8Vy0SVe.mp4

Testing the casthelpfulatbest on Tauri's 5.4.8
    https://i.imgur.com/2VzR3qU.mp4

7. Thanks gertywaterbear, Dollars Millions (2 members gave Thanks to scizzydo for this useful post)
    Sven Lacava's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone still has a working Copy of this for 3.3.5a private servers?