Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Fishing Bot by PixelBotter!

this bot is no longer available
    Last edited by PixelBott3r; 06-01-2021 at 12:53 PM.
    Need to talk? come by our chat area:
    chat.pixelbotter.net

WoW Fishing Bot by PixelBotter!
    0x52's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VirusTotal
    Detected by multiple engines at VirusTotal as something likely not false positive.

Why is it connecting to the internet? (invoking wininet.dll to both open, retrieve and close connections)

kamil234's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 0x52 View Post
    VirusTotal
    Detected by multiple engines at VirusTotal as something likely not false positive.

Why is it connecting to the internet? (invoking wininet.dll to both open, retrieve and close connections)
    I question the same thing, so i havent launched the program yet.
    Likely its harmless and its checking the license (since OP offers a paid version)

PixelBott3r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 0x52 View Post
    VirusTotal

It has to connect to internet for 2 things:
    1) Verify your bot login credetials
    2) Download updates when available
    chat.pixelbotter.net

Totoy Tulog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are multiple pixel bot here posted. they work on any server and its free.

6. Thanks PixelBott3r (1 members gave Thanks to Totoy Tulog for this useful post)
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Totoy Tulog View Post
    There are multiple pixel bot here posted. they work on any server and its free.
    Which ones work on BFA retail ?

This one looks neat too hopefully I don't have to set all the colors & what not though :-/

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you don't need to do anything except have the same res and just move the camera able around till the bot detects the bobber, that's about it. Free version is included so give it a try
    chat.pixelbotter.net

Daeity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took the plunge and risked installing the Pixel Fishing Bot to test it for ya'll. I'm on the look out for a decent Pixel Bot, and would gladly buy one that works as it claims.

Here was my experience:

- The Install Wizard permits a custom install folder. But, the app won't work if you do. You MUST install to the Default Path since it's coded to pull files from a very specific drive letter and folder.
    - Initial instructions direct you to open the README.TXT file. The README directs you to a URL. This URL does not exist.
    - As backup help, the README directs to a Discord channel. The Discord does not exist either.
    - The UI was frustrating to work with, but I can ignore those issues as long as it actually functions as promised.
    - When I finally got the app running, it started a countdown. Within 2 seconds it displayed "detected bobber", "found movement", "gathering fish". It didn't work.
    - Immediately after this, I was bombarded by a flickering textbox to buy the PAID version and the bot will wait 3 MINUTES before running again. On the first attempt.
    - It didn't start again, so I had to kill the processes and get it running again.
    - After testing the bot several times, it managed to detect the bobber, detect movement, but then say it's collecting the fish, but never actually does anything. It doesn't interact with the bobber after detecting movement, and it doesn't loot anything. Most of the time it "detected" instantly and then you need to kill the process and start again. Or, it doesn't gather any fish if it is detected.
    - Graphic settings were setup perfectly, so it shouldn't have had so many issues.
    - The multiple Java processes running were a pain to deal with, requiring a restart just to try and stop them sometimes.
    - The flickering and annoying "BUY ME!" text was far too premature. Users should at least get 10 fishing tries to see if the bot actually works. But, you'll be bombarded by them after just trying once. And, it probably won't work.
    - Most importantly, the bot hasn't received any updates at all in months. It feels very much like a completely abandoned project.

All in all, it was a frustrating and awful experience. I had everything setup perfectly. But, the bot just wouldn't work. Pixel detection seemed poor with frequent false positives. No updates, no fixes, limited communication, no real reviews.. all red flags.

Hopefully, this tool will be fixed and updated. But until then, my search continues.
    Last edited by Daeity; 12-07-2020 at 12:52 PM.

10. Thanks bigbruver (1 members gave Thanks to Daeity for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reviewing something that hasn't been updated for over 6 months I would say steer away from this myself. This was not supposed to be left on the website.
    As for the communication you're welcome to come by the chat, there's always someone here. But as you've said i've moved onto android only bot, good luck with your search!
    chat.pixelbotter.net

JonathanEduardoIbacache's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daeity View Post
    I took the plunge and risked installing the Pixel Fishing Bot to test it for ya'll. I'm on the look out for a decent Pixel Bot, and would gladly buy one that works as it claims.

Here was my experience:

- The Install Wizard permits a custom install folder. But, the app won't work if you do. You MUST install to the Default Path since it's coded to pull files from a very specific drive letter and folder.
    - Initial instructions direct you to open the README.TXT file. The README directs you to a URL. This URL does not exist.
    - As backup help, the README directs to a Discord channel. The Discord does not exist either.
    - The UI was frustrating to work with, but I can ignore those issues as long as it actually functions as promised.
    - When I finally got the app running, it started a countdown. Within 2 seconds it displayed "detected bobber", "found movement", "gathering fish". It didn't work.
    - Immediately after this, I was bombarded by a flickering textbox to buy the PAID version and the bot will wait 3 MINUTES before running again. On the first attempt.
    - It didn't start again, so I had to kill the processes and get it running again.
    - After testing the bot several times, it managed to detect the bobber, detect movement, but then say it's collecting the fish, but never actually does anything. It doesn't interact with the bobber after detecting movement, and it doesn't loot anything. Most of the time it "detected" instantly and then you need to kill the process and start again. Or, it doesn't gather any fish if it is detected.
    - Graphic settings were setup perfectly, so it shouldn't have had so many issues.
    - The multiple Java processes running were a pain to deal with, requiring a restart just to try and stop them sometimes.
    - The flickering and annoying "BUY ME!" text was far too premature. Users should at least get 10 fishing tries to see if the bot actually works. But, you'll be bombarded by them after just trying once. And, it probably won't work.
    - Most importantly, the bot hasn't received any updates at all in months. It feels very much like a completely abandoned project.

All in all, it was a frustrating and awful experience. I had everything setup perfectly. But, the bot just wouldn't work. Pixel detection seemed poor with frequent false positives. No updates, no fixes, limited communication, no real reviews.. all red flags.

Hopefully, this tool will be fixed and updated. But until then, my search continues.
    Hola amigo tengo uno que desarrolle y funciona para cualquier versión de wow

JonathanEduardoIbacache's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hola amigo tengo un bots de pesca compatible para cualquier versión de wow

CaptainCode's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daeity View Post

Hello,
    I've been lurking here for a while but I saw your post ... I've written a few fishing bots over the years and my latest one is quite usable -- I've caught well over 20k fish with it, gotten a few achievements, the rare manta ray mount, etc.

It generally runs at >99% accuracy in a perfect environment (dim lighting, no background noise), but with noise it is still usually 80%-95% accurate. I actually didn't think it was a big deal; I assumed anyone could write a half-decent fishing bot and the AH's are filled with fish and fishing mounts.

However, if you think I have something that is widely desirable, please let me know and I can consider making it available...

Zaibaka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its hard find a good fishing bot, would love to try yours out