[MORPHEUS] PvP & PvE Combat Rotation! (unlimited) - Shadowlands, BfA, Classic, Panda, WoD, Legion menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tilos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my friend was banned yesterday for using lua unlocker ewt but I continue to play with morpheus rotation without problem, thanks guys

[MORPHEUS] PvP & PvE Combat Rotation! (unlimited) - Shadowlands, BfA, Classic, Panda, WoD, Legion
    Totoy Tulog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by morpheuswowrotation View Post
    Therefore, your review is like a competitor's dump. Haha "LUA is the best way for Rotation". Then I will answer. LUA is the best way to ban. LOL!

With our rotation, you can leveling. And we are ready to demonstrate to you that there are no delays or problems with FPS. The performance is probably even faster than in lua.
    So just ask for a demo in discord:

morpheus#7777
    IMHO I already know someone who used your Rotation on private server on MOP (That why he send me the link of your discord).
    - It was not faster than Lua. He Also cant Auto-Interrupt/Spell Steal opponent with this while in the middle of rotation.
    - It is average on dps. But when your healing in party and buffing. That where all your pixel rotation destroyed and could not keep up.
    - Also your pixel rotation does not called GCD <- It would just spam the skill without logic/proc stack after the first one is used...
    - Last at least the problem he found is that he cannot use his custom UI, you have to use default UI.
    - Pixel Rotation does not have logic, it basely just press the pixel skill based on order of your rotation..

MoP(tauri) and Legion(Freakz/Firestorm) private server out there specially EWT are not detected by pserver..The only detected pserver using EWT is warmane 3.3.5....

So yah saying its faster than lua. LOL i even join raid with him to test it 10 man raid on mop. Yet hes disc healer having hard time with Shield as it doesnt count weakened soul debuff. It would just keep spamming Shield.
    Last edited by Totoy Tulog; 10-04-2020 at 10:54 PM.

morpheuswowrotation's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Totoy Tulog View Post
    IMHO I already know someone who used your Rotation on private server on MOP (That why he send me the link of your discord).
    - It was not faster than Lua. He Also cant Auto-Interrupt/Spell Steal opponent with this while in the middle of rotation.
    - It is average on dps. But when your healing in party and buffing. That where all your pixel rotation destroyed and could not keep up.
    - Also your pixel rotation does not called GCD <- It would just spam the skill without logic/proc stack after the first one is used...
    - Last at least the problem he found is that he cannot use his custom UI, you have to use default UI.
    - Pixel Rotation does not have logic, it basely just press the pixel skill based on order of your rotation..

MoP(tauri) and Legion(Freakz/Firestorm) private server out there specially EWT are not detected by pserver..The only detected pserver using EWT is warmane 3.3.5....

So yah saying its faster than lua. LOL i even join raid with him to test it 10 man raid on mop. Yet hes disc healer having hard time with Shield as it doesnt count weakened soul debuff. It would just keep spamming Shield.
    Hey clown! Come on! If you are a competitor then quit this crap talk, because UNFORTUNATELY we never sold our rotation for pirated versions of MoP and Legion. Stop this fake. Provide the correspondence from Discord with the customer, we always keep the correspondence with the customers, if it is not there, then you are a fraud and scam. I give you one day for evidence with screenshots, or go to hell) lol!
    Last edited by morpheuswowrotation; 10-05-2020 at 02:21 PM.

PeterW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were able to agree is a good seller always tries to find a solution
    Last edited by PeterW; 01-05-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your honest feedback!
    Last edited by morpheuswowrotation; 01-07-2021 at 04:42 AM.

PeterW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We could still agree is a good script seller
    Last edited by PeterW; 01-05-2021 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your honest feedback!
    Last edited by morpheuswowrotation; 01-07-2021 at 04:42 AM.

Hazzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Morpheus,

this will affect all pixel bots:
    Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software Which Will Impact Multi-boxing - Wowhead News

Can you tell me if you rotation is still finde with that change?

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzo View Post
    Hello Morpheus,

this will affect all pixel bots:
    Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software Which Will Impact Multi-boxing - Wowhead News

Can you tell me if you rotation is still finde with that change?
    Dear Hazzo, thank you for your question and your attention to this situation.

The answer is:
    We care about our customers and above all our main advantage of our product is safety, no one has ever received or will receive a ban for using our rotations. We still continue to be in the safe zone, unlike lua and other problematic systems that cause account lockouts. We do not provide or develop multiboxing, we had partners who worked with us and provided a multiboxing platform for our rotations, but alas, we are forced to refuse to participate in the multiboxing program. We will just continue to do what we did for the best rotation in the custom individual development format.

This innovation does not affect us, we are in the security zone, we continue our work as usual, please contact us in Discord:

morpheus#7777

Welcome!
    Last edited by morpheuswowrotation; 11-05-2020 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tilos View Post
    my friend was banned yesterday for using lua unlocker ewt but I continue to play with morpheus rotation without problem, thanks guys
    We are always at your disposal! Thanks for choosing us!

folsom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought PVE shadow priest, got individual settings in 1 hour, everything explained. Answered on all questions and fixed couple things that i asked to fix personally for me. Rotation is very good, actually for this price u can't get better.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Shadowlands lady and gentlemen! We are ready to develop the best individual combat rotations special for you!

cjtech's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This post should be closed.

tamedbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cjtech View Post
    This post should be closed.
    Indeed it should, sounds like a bad purchase. So basically you buy a class from them, 5 months later it's so out of date it does not work, then they likely make you pay more money to fix it... $100 a spec.. that's funny. Why do that when you can just go use Hero Rotation / Hekili / tell me when to accomplish the same thing with a $ 5-pixel bot?

Tilos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [MORPHEUS] PvP &amp; PvE Combat Rotation! (unlimited) - Shadowlands, BfA, Classic, Panda, WoD, Legion-photo_2022-02-15_18-14-29-jpg
    thx Morpheus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast