Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Safety Tips for Noob Bot Users

Hello everyone,,

New to the world of botting and on your first new bot and want to know the general ways of being as safe as possible? Well I can fill you in.

When botting you always want to be near you computer, as you can observe your bot and make sure you bot does not look to bot like. You can fill in a auto whisper for your bot and you always want it to be something like "I am going through hard times with my family, and grinding in this place helps me be at peace" or something a long those lines, as it will give a good general reason as to why you are killing the mobs in the same area over and over.

You can bot while away from your computer but is essentially more dangerous, as things can go wrong without you to fix and totally blow your cover. If botting while not at your computer try to do it while the servers aren't as busy. The high amount of users are usually on the weekends, or weekday nights. Here is a little chart of what I consider times to be safer then the other times:

Monday Through Friday:
    12am to 2am: Moderate, Considering people are still mostly playing on the pacific coast.
    2am to 2pm: Safest, is probably the most safe as most kids/adults are still at work and in school.
    2pm to 4pm: Moderate, Considering people are still at work and in school on the pacific coast.
    4pm to 10pm: Risky, Considering that most people are home from work and school and will be playing if they are not busy.
    10pm to 12am: Moderate, As Most will begin to go to sleep, but some will still be up playing. (With the exception of friday, as a lot will still be playing late into the night, Friday Nights I would consider Risky)

Saturday/Sunday:
    12am to 3am: Moderate, As a lot of people will still be playing because they do not have work or school the next day.
    4am to 12pm: Safest, Considering Most people will generally stay up later and sleep in on these days after hard weeks from work and school.
    12pm to 10pm: Risky, As most people will be on playing during these hours.
    10pm to 12 am: Risky on Saturday, Moderate on Sunday. (You know the drill by now)

Remember as generally the only way you get banned is by player reports, as playing during safer times will mean less plays which will equal a less overall chance of getting caught.appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

If you have have a main account that you want to stay legit, and have an account to bot on make sure that ALL Information to the accounts is different. As general when blizzard bans botting accounts they ban all possible accounts linked to that to, even if they did not break the rules.

Making your own waypoints! As public waypoints are avaliable to everyone and there can be many people at many times botting in the same areas, and blizzard will eventually catch onto the botting hotspots. You will also avoid other botters, as I used to use public waypoints/profiles and noticed other botters in my area. If you make your own waypoints, they are only useable by you and you wont see anyone using them unless they were already made into a public waypoint.
    This was generally for glider, but I guess this can be assumed here.

Never ever be in a real guild, as they will get suspicious to why you are always on and why you don't reply in the guild chat or even in whispers, although I would reccomend you make your own guild with just you in it so you won't get those annoying guild invites from people looking for more members.

If you are botting for long periods of time, which isn't that safe, I would reccomend you switch places every 2-5 hours as people seeing you there over hours of time will get suspicious.

Never ever go to a city and talk in the general chat or any city chat, as this may draw unwanted attention, and when botting you never want any attention at all.

Remember that taking all of these percautions will not fully prevent you from getting banned or caught, but it will help dramatically increase your chances of not being caught. Thanks

Made by BakedZeina of MMowned/Illusion of farmer john forums.
    Last edited by DoodleWood; 02-14-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Safety Tips for Noob Bot Users