Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a little puzzled about why we use a DataToColor Addon? If we are taking screenshots, we can just look within the images on the toolbar for active spells or the character panes for mana levels or whatever?

How to build your own WoW Bot
    Qirk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because its's much easier, much faster and much cheaper (processing time).
    For example, how would you read your own health? Count pixels on the health bar from left to right till you hit a non-green one? Or read the pixel at 100%, if not green then read at 80% etc? Or cut the health-bar piece and analyse it in an second step? There are for sure many more possibilities but every one needs more time to analyse the screenshot and more processing power than to just read 1 pixel from such data-to-color addon.
    And how would you know if you even have SOMEONE selected? You would need to do image recognition to check if theres some sort of a frame at target-portrait position.
    How to read your own location? You would have to use an addon which prints the x and y coordinates on the screen and you would need to use image to text (ocr) which is pretty slow again.
    Hope this helps.

lg4280's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    I'm a little puzzled about why we use a DataToColor Addon? If we are taking screenshots, we can just look within the images on the toolbar for active spells or the character panes for mana levels or whatever?

Everyone's resolution is different.

Giosys's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want to buy wow bot software please contact me.

Originally Posted by fonillius View Post
    Amazing, but you are writing program (javascript) behind this project, which will get your wow account banned quick.

I didn't have time to read the whole post right now, but really good stuff, but if I quickly understood that there's some program helping the addon then..

Not trying to bash you, but only EWT has kept me safe forever from bans (not even trying to market it)

I have over 300+ customers using my bots (AWK) with EWT and ZERO ban reports from customers, just a f**ked up truth.... EWT DEV (Reliasn) has WAY too much time to focus on anti-warden. My guess is that he is the russian guy who won million dollars for solving top mathematic equation, but decided not to take it and moved to moms near Siberia, just to focus on anti-warden. Because everything else has caused bans.

I have been teleporting all around the azeroth with EWT ACTIVE mode, testing crazy addons with instant teleporting mechanics and developing bots infront of players.. NOTHING, NADA, no warnings, no bans, no player reports.

This is because Warden detects stuff and they are not stupid, if you have any program open related to automating WOW gaming = RIP account.
    Want to buy wow bot software please contact me. [email protected]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234