0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tryptaamine View Post
    Luabox Big ban on the way now blizzard has its sights on it, You shit talking saying its all fake gtfo, You trolls always say garbage like this tell the day it all happens and then flip and cry like little bitch enjoy.

Think about it blizzard focusing on Bot farming and all the people complaining about it luabox allows a lot of this to happen blizzard will own you.

Emu Deletes all the ban reports in ban section I watch him do it while I'm reading them. How would you know any numbers if there all deleted he's also muted a lot user to prevent any talk.
    Any news of this so called mass ban wave of yours?

LuaBox - Banned & Banned
    bobsfriend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tryptaamine View Post
    Luabox Big ban on the way now blizzard has its sights on it, You shit talking saying its all fake gtfo, You trolls always say garbage like this tell the day it all happens and then flip and cry like little bitch enjoy.

Think about it blizzard focusing on Bot farming and all the people complaining about it luabox allows a lot of this to happen blizzard will own you.

Emu Deletes all the ban reports in ban section I watch him do it while I'm reading them. How would you know any numbers if there all deleted he's also muted a lot user to prevent any talk.
    I've been using Luabox for over a year. Never been banned myself. I think you are just mad they banned you. You have no facts of things being deleted. You have no facts of an impending banwave. The last time someone claimed a banwave was coming to Luabox was wrong. It was directed to EWT instead. So facts first then you can come cry here.

Cazeiga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why u are discussing about if using Luabox could be get banned or not... the guy have clear about their risk the way that he use the Unlucker "Luabox", the thing that this guy is not agree and willing to share us is, he just make a post on Shack chat about his issue reminder using Rotation Engine and GHR... Pesonally this is not a reason to punish the man, he is not blaming Luabox, the only thing that i can recover from their post is.. OMG i will not use Rotation Engine and GHR because i can get banned.

reaperdragon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed the one thing I get from all this was the rotation part was the issue not luabox

R1k0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta use the oem stuff lua has to offer to stay low key and as they mention numerous times in LUA is do PVP AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Manofmana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'm thinking about starting to bot, but som1 just told me that Luabox is not working(online) for classic atm. Is that true and if so should I wait before I start botting?

imperitur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All those ppl defending this trash bot are mad bcs they suck and can't press 3/4 keybinds.Luabox toplel,bb botters

Yefarts's Avatar Member God of War CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm confirm I've been banned multiple times too.

B7300's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got banned on 2 different accounts two days apart no botting only rotation was a month ago ish.

mcgriever1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bishop.92 View Post
    Hey folks!

Recovered my account here just to share a cautionary tale regarding LuaBox.

I started using LuaBox 30 days ago exactly now.

Here's a screenshot of my LB account status page for proof:
    Attachment 70603

The only products I've employed with this tool are the Rotation Engine, and a 3rd party product called GHF (Go Hands Free), now ScriptVirt. Both of which are simply Rotation Automation engines.

I woke up today with a 6-month ban notification. Note: LuaBox is the only "botting" utility I've employed on this account, I've always played manually until now. Furthermore, the only thing I used with this solution is rotation scripts for lazy raiding and mythic+ in a non-competitive setting.

Here's my ban notification:
    https://i.imgur.com/eJZYJq2.png

Now I'm not here to complain about the ban. I totally get it, I used a lua unlocker, I'm responsible for repercussions should they come.

What I AM here to put out to the rest of the folks here, is the ridiculous reactions from the admin staff.

Following my ban, in the LuaBox support channel I posted the following:

The message was deleted and I was told to stop spreading misinformation. I posted something similar again, and was told blatantly what I said was false. Not true at all, absolutely ridiculous. I was subsequently banned from Slack with no further warning, my guess is to protect their other customers from being made aware the product is not as safe as they tout it to be, but I really don't know.

Here's my slack ban for proof:
    https://i.imgur.com/8dr24U8.png

TL;DR:

The reason I began using LuaBox was due to the original developer's notoriety, Julian Bosch, known as JuJuBuSc, the legendary code breaker. I had been advertised this product as it had never received a ban wave, and was lightyears ahead of other lua unlockers, then following me posting a benign statement highlighting that I was banned, I was kicked from Slack. So now I own a product, that I'm unable to obtain support for, my account is banned, and the reaction from the admin staff (specifically Emu) was to say I was full of shit and ban me from Slack.

I can provide more proof of anything I've said at request. The only thing I can't provide is Slack messages because again, my account has been banned, otherwise I'd be able to post private messages from a legitimate developer of the product claiming point blank they've never had a banwave and it's the safest product available.

I plan to look into other lua unlocker options moving forward. If you've used LuaBox for an extended period of time and enjoy it, don't let me dissuade you, just wanted to share my experience.

Hey friend. I was banned too -- on multiple accounts, using only the Lua rotation. I've been using the product for several years and only now am having this problem. It's only when I use it in dungeons. But all new accounts, regardless of creation time, only get banned after going into the dungeon with LuaBox/Typecore. They are automated bans as they happen at almost exactly the same time.

Of course users of the product who are loyal will cry "fake news" and so on but I think it would be wise to acknowledge that Blizzard is constantly working against botters. They find ways to detect things and purposefully do not ban some accounts so they can track them more easily.

bashcuter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep true i got 6 months as well with luuabox

Cocoballs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned Today on 2/9/2021.
    Other account on separate battle.net was banned 2 weeks ago.

Only ever used Luabox with there included Rotations.

Semaka1382's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good day to all. I apologize in advance for possible mistakes, this is not my native language. I also used the product LuaBox, the first software in my life, and I also got a ban for using the retail rotation, after I got a block, I wrote a report in the group of the discord bot "Baneto", where there was no talk about banveve, just described my experience and as a fact - ban. I also encountered an Emo who just insulted me in the chat and tried to get personal and provoke me. The next day I was banned from this group without explanation, when I tried to find out from the curator of the project what was wrong, I was answered "for all questions to Emo", and then I realized what was wrong. Yes, a lot of letters, but I want people who bought the product to know who and what to face, these are people who do not respect customers, their opinions and their experience with the product, ban, delete reports, think about it

asdjonas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 2 bans now in 14 days. the last on 5 mins before! Stay strong all! Hope they will find the dection soon.

Lanze123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Guys.
    Sorry for my bad english i am not native.
    I was user since private base, but now I got banned from Emu. Please keep away from this guy. He isnt good for this community. He lies all the time and ban you without any reason, if you other opinion! Keep distance of this guy. Hes deleting ban reports too. Very Toxic person. The posts before are right and not lying.
    I got banned 3 Accounts with Luabox. On the last 3 Weeks. But at all it was since 5 year a very good bot! Its a nice community at all. But Emu is destroying this.
    The Support are on of the best of all bots (Pug, Noah and Mooses) was a nice time since privat base!
    I hope one time its all safe again and this one person leaves the community.
    Big thanks for Klodeckel he was a old Supporter which leaved!
    Nice guy!
    Take care all !

Lanze

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast