Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LuaBox - Banned & Banned

Hey folks!

Recovered my account here just to share a cautionary tale regarding LuaBox.

I started using LuaBox 30 days ago exactly now.

Here's a screenshot of my LB account status page for proof:
    6B0fSWg.png

The only products I've employed with this tool are the Rotation Engine, and a 3rd party product called GHF (Go Hands Free), now ScriptVirt. Both of which are simply Rotation Automation engines.

I woke up today with a 6-month ban notification. Note: LuaBox is the only "botting" utility I've employed on this account, I've always played manually until now. Furthermore, the only thing I used with this solution is rotation scripts for lazy raiding and mythic+ in a non-competitive setting.

Here's my ban notification:
    https://i.imgur.com/eJZYJq2.png

Now I'm not here to complain about the ban. I totally get it, I used a lua unlocker, I'm responsible for repercussions should they come.

What I AM here to put out to the rest of the folks here, is the ridiculous reactions from the admin staff.

Following my ban, in the LuaBox support channel I posted the following:
    Unfortunate, all I've used was the RotationEngine, as well as GHF, and I was banned. I've only used LuaBox for less than 30 days now.
    The message was deleted and I was told to stop spreading misinformation. I posted something similar again, and was told blatantly what I said was false. Not true at all, absolutely ridiculous. I was subsequently banned from Slack with no further warning, my guess is to protect their other customers from being made aware the product is not as safe as they tout it to be, but I really don't know.

Here's my slack ban for proof:
    https://i.imgur.com/8dr24U8.png

TL;DR:

The reason I began using LuaBox was due to the original developer's notoriety, Julian Bosch, known as JuJuBuSc, the legendary code breaker. I had been advertised this product as it had never received a ban wave, and was lightyears ahead of other lua unlockers, then following me posting a benign statement highlighting that I was banned, I was kicked from Slack. So now I own a product, that I'm unable to obtain support for, my account is banned, and the reaction from the admin staff (specifically Emu) was to say I was full of shit and ban me from Slack.

I can provide more proof of anything I've said at request. The only thing I can't provide is Slack messages because again, my account has been banned, otherwise I'd be able to post private messages from a legitimate developer of the product claiming point blank they've never had a banwave and it's the safest product available.

I plan to look into other lua unlocker options moving forward. If you've used LuaBox for an extended period of time and enjoy it, don't let me dissuade you, just wanted to share my experience.

LuaBox - Banned & Banned
  2. Thanks abromide, Arash1911, yansq41, mcgriever1 (4 members gave Thanks to Bishop.92 for this useful post)
    Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the fuck should anyone care about you got banned from LB? There was only 10 people banned and using GHF says all. Dosn't matter which unlocker you use. GHF is a save ban, due you are involved in PVP.
    Also they NEVER had a Banwave before. Also fact is, this is NOT a Banwave.

Banwave = The Unlocker is detected and everyone using the unlocker got banned. But oddly only 10 people got banned so? Is the unlocker detected? think about before crying.

Bishop.92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post
    Why the fuck should anyone care about you got banned from LB? There was only 10 people banned and using GHF says all. Dosn't matter which unlocker you use. GHF is a save ban, due you are involved in PVP.

Banwave = The Unlocker is detected and everyone using the unlocker got banned. But oddly only 10 people got banned so? Is the unlocker detected? think about before crying.
    Firstly, why in the world are you so angry mate. Take a breath, lol.

Secondly, GHF is a rotation solution specializing in PvP, sure. But I actually said above I never used it in a competitive setting.

Thirdly, where are you getting that it was 10 people? Because I was in both the Slack and Discord watching anyone that posted that they were banned have their messages deleted by staff, so really not sure where you're pulling that from.

I'm guessing you're a member of LB staff trying to shitpost a valid OP.

Whatever man, stay angry, the OP is accurate and isn't going anywhere.

5. Thanks Arash1911, thejae (2 members gave Thanks to Bishop.92 for this useful post)
    Hazzbazzy's Avatar wannabe hackerlol Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    243/484
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bishop.92 View Post
    Note: LuaBox is the only "botting" utility I've employed on this account
    Blizzard can tell what other accounts you've played on, regardless of a VPN, so it's likely you were listed. They do license sweep bans nowadays.
    Last edited by Hazzbazzy; 01-15-2020 at 12:09 PM.
    "HOLY TIME MACHINE BATMAN! it's 1973!"
    https://youtube.com/Hazzbazzy

Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hazzbazzy View Post
    Blizzard can tell what other accounts you've played on, regardless of a VPN, so it's likely you were listed. They do license sweep bans nowadays.
    My actual botted accounts are tied to a different email, name, payment method, and are run on a cloud VPS, so definitely not tied to my IP or hardware.

Iampain's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can also track your mail, trades, AH purchases, etc.

9. Thanks Arash1911 (1 members gave Thanks to Iampain for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Iampain View Post
    They can also track your mail, trades, AH purchases, etc.
    Definitely appreciate the thorough thought into it, but my botted accounts crossed zero paths with my primary account. All gold generated was doled directly to 3rd party gold sellers for BTC/PayPal.

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good information my dude. Though, I don't know why anyone would believe any type of LUA unlocker these days is safe and never hit with any type of ban. We've heard this tale for years and years now, the glory days are over. Hope it wasn't your main account my dude.

12. Thanks Arash1911, chiosu (2 members gave Thanks to Aelus for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aelus View Post
    Good information my dude. Though, I don't know why anyone would believe any type of LUA unlocker these days is safe and never hit with any type of ban. We've heard this tale for years and years now, the glory days are over. Hope it wasn't your main account my dude.
    Yea for sure. Again, I'm familiar with JuJuBuSc, so I figured if anyone could've identified a way to fly under the radar it'd be him.

Was my main account, but oh well. You play the game against the ToS expect consequences, haha.

14. Thanks Arash1911 (1 members gave Thanks to Bishop.92 for this useful post)
    KKira's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-roll level 1 and call it IAmNotBotting, it will never get banned, easy fix.

lowd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by lowd; 12-24-2020 at 11:28 AM.

abromide's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/38
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For people getting banned for using Lua Box... I am currently in the midst of writing a step by step guide on how to write your own pixel-based bot. You can find the guide here:

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...n-wow-bot.html (How to build your own WoW Bot)

As of today, I have open sourced code regarding to how encode data on the wow lua side, as well as decode the data onto your machine. Anything you call from the WoW API can be exported. Health, spell cooldowns, target, x/y coords, etc. I'm not claiming this is undetectable, just that it may be safer than traditional lua unlocking. Hope you can find it helpful.

suicidemanz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ehnoah View Post

100% agree. Been using LUABOX for nearly a year and was not affected. It's true about a week ago 10 or so reports came through, I saw the same amount roughly spread across GMR and in EWT slack too. If it was a banwave my main would of been killed let alone my suicide account going ham!

What makes me laugh this user is advertising LUABOX more than anything, they don't publically advertise! good work. People will check it out hehe

I recommend LUABOX!

19. Thanks Arash1911 (1 members gave Thanks to suicidemanz for this useful post)
    tamedbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I call bullshit on this, either you got banned for being a complete moron while botting, or you simply just trying to make a smear campaign out of pure saltiness. I've used LUABOX for 1.5 years and never once have I EVER been banned PERIOD.

But we all know this is just pure salt and a fake post, no one wastes their complete day to go out and make a full post on owned core for a simple ban especially when you use a bot knowing damn well there is a chance to get banned, it's obviously clear that you have other intentions with this post and it's not to bring awareness, we know it's you, Larry. You've been on OC since 2014 and this is your first posts..lol get real.

ANYONE that uses LUABOX knows very well there is no bans from detection. Thanks for coming out.

Better luck next time.
    Last edited by tamedbeast; 01-26-2020 at 10:47 AM.

tamedbeast's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by abromide View Post
    For people getting banned for using Lua Box... I am currently in the midst of writing a step by step guide on how to write your own pixel-based bot. You can find the guide here:

https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...n-wow-bot.html (How to build your own WoW Bot)

As of today, I have open sourced code regarding to how encode data on the wow lua side, as well as decode the data onto your machine. Anything you call from the WoW API can be exported. Health, spell cooldowns, target, x/y coords, etc. I'm not claiming this is undetectable, just that it may be safer than traditional lua unlocking. Hope you can find it helpful.
    You must be slow, pixel bots are one of the easiest bots to detect due to using a software keyboard and not actual hardware.

22. Thanks Arash1911 (1 members gave Thanks to tamedbeast for this useful post)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast