0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is getting really awkward!

Not that it matters but I am also a customer of LB. Subbed for over a year now, raiding in 2 different guilds at Top 500-1000 level. Nothing fancy but pretty solid.
    Used their rotations at first to try out and gear alts easily (when it became a thing to level a few for raids).

Not only do these rotations perform really really well, but I also have never been banned using them.
    Now, don't get me wrong, it's an Unlocker you can find bots for it, pvp rotations for it and all other things that can get you banned pretty easily. Up to each and everyone to make that decision.

But let's be honest here, you will NEVER get for that price an undetected unlocker for years now, with top notch pve rotations, with devs actually playing the game at a high level (so you don't need to wait for people telling them what to do), fishing, pet battle and a good community. NEVER. It doesn't even exist out there. Not gonna happen. You know why? Because all the others just do it for the money.

That's the simple truth. Go and see for yourself. I won't comment on the fate of other unlockers, we all know what happened and will happen. LB still here.

Oh and about them deleting comments or lying? What are you talking about? They are the only ones that said recent classic patch has detections and therefore stopped supporting it to find a solution. Others just went ahead and we know the rest. And when you get banned for some reason they just tell you to stop. Unlike others who said come again I'll give you a discount.

I like it a lot there and don't get these comments. I know for a fact that many friends have never been banned with LB only using it in PvE and happy to keep going. It's sad to lose accs but at the end of the day LB at least told us it's not safe to hack!

Oh and last but not least to Lanze123, Emu is a great guy. Cannot relate to what you are saying. He is always open to feedback, very knowledgeable, always there, and for sure has a temper. It's his style and has the right to do whatever he wants.

I hope LB will last for a long time! As well as other dev's and products. After all it's really nice for us customers to have those guys, isn't it?

LuaBox - Banned & Banned
    Trakaaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got banned today, only using the rotation bot.
    It happens I guess, but a bit strange.. All I've been doing for the last month is mythic+...

MonkeyZZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there,

could not open website from luabox, any1 the same problem or know what happaned? I know that they are about to create LB 2.0, but suddenly I can´t get on there page.
    Thanks

jsw2810's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MonkeyZZ View Post
    Hi there,

could not open website from luabox, any1 the same problem or know what happaned? I know that they are about to create LB 2.0, but suddenly I can´t get on there page.
    Thanks
    They got sold, to something called MMOminion.

MonkeyZZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That´s great, never got an information and my 'frozen' but alrdy paid 'serial' was for another 2 months, so i lost about 60€? thought that luabox would be nearer to their customers...

adzi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys where can i find LUABOX for wow ive been searching for a while, been using ucs but theyre pretty shit

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    184/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adzi View Post
    guys where can i find LUABOX for wow ive been searching for a while, been using ucs but theyre pretty shit
    Yeah... You're a bit late to that party 🙃

adzi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razzue View Post
    Yeah... You're a bit late to that party 🙃
    Damn!, just my luck... i guess theres nothing else out there worth spending some money on?

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    184/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adzi View Post
    Damn!, just my luck... i guess theres nothing else out there worth spending some money on?
    If your just looking for a rotation bot there's a couple pixel based ones posted, and one definitely outperforms the other (#).

10. Thanks adzi (1 members gave Thanks to Razzue for this useful post)
    adzi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your just looking for a rotation bot there's a couple posted, and one definitely outperforms the other (#).
    Yeah rotation bot is all im after, hmm ill go delve deeper then, thanks for the right directions

Augu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your just looking for a rotation bot there's a couple pixel based ones posted, and one definitely outperforms the other (#).
    which one is the outperforming one ?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345