0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Solo RPG on mobile (in developing)

As a fan of warcraft, we are creating a mobile version of the game ("Hero of the Alliance! Герой Альянса!") with changes in the direction of strategic battles like Heroes of Might and Magic and the classic RPG. The whole game will be made on the Unity 3D engine, and will soon be available for testing directly in the browser under normal control. As the creator of this project, I will supplement the video and the promotion of the project and description. There is an official channel on YouTube
    as well as Discord

Patreon

List of changes:

27.12.2019 - Animations added: Attack, Use, Casting spells, Damage, Parry, Block, Death, Resurrection, Check prey.
    28.12.2019 video - Added: Two test locations, change of locations, music of game zones in locations and their change when loading a new location (scene)
    29.12.2019 video - Interface: Added a system of dialog and quest windows, added a system of game zones, symbols and pop-up messages when they change.
    Localization: added English (default) and Russian (you can change in the settings in the main menu).
    30.12.2019 - Added basic values for players: Life, Experience, Mana, Defense, Attack, Speed, Dodge, Critical Chance, Magic Damage, Magic Defense.
    Added values in the form of effects: Poisons, Protection, Blocking, Magic Damage, Slow, Amplification, Haste.
    Added 10 formulas for calculating physical damage, critical damage, evasion, magic damage, damage factors and level factor for calculating damage.
    31.12.2019 - Added 5 types of items and the items themselves for testing formulas.
    Added battle system and interface for it.
    Three working types of "Battle AI" have been created - Fighter, Mage, Helper (Healer). They will be smart and agile.
    12.01.2020 - video Events were added to start the battle, the camera position during the battle was changed, battle music was added (depending on the location it will change automatically), visual effects of the battle were added.
    Added: events of the end of the battle, victory, loss, death, save the game, repeat the battle if you lose, escape from the battlefield and, accordingly, animations and text accompaniment.
    15.01.2020 - Fixed duplication of the player during the battle, now he is alone. Added display of player status - amount of life, mana, name. Partially fixed battle animation. Added weapons for equipment.
    16.01.2020 video - Added fighting groups, carried out the adjustment of groups and skills, added the ability to include in the battle any groups of opponents (caster, healer, fighter).
    18.01.2020 - Added respawn of mobs in the game world, as well as their parameters: level, loot, patrol radius and much more. Added control of the camera using the touchpad and mouse. Added real-time battle system (action battle).
    20.01.2020 video - Added a menu with a review of the character, inventory, statistics and characteristics.
    21.01.2020 - Corrections were made in the game menu and character menu, the display of characteristics was corrected.
    26.01.2020 - video Completely added starting location Pandaren.
    30.01.2020 - I continue to work on the starting location of the People, the Paladin Class, the quest chain 1-15.

10.04.2020 - Due to coronavirus, the release is delayed but not for long, everyone who wants to help - there is a discord and donat link above in the description.
    During the time that was missed, the game engine was updated, the battle system was changed at the level of the turn-based strategy “Heroes of Might and Magic”. I’ll briefly tell you about the possibilities of battle: before the start of the battle, you choose a place on the grid where your player and allies will be located, for different skills there is a different radius of action, if the object or player is on the way to the target, then the damage done to the enemy will be less, the damage will be in the back doubled. The maximum levels have also been changed now to the maximum level of 60. Speaking of the plot, I will work on the plot of the legion and the battle for Azeroth in a very quick plan, only the shortest and main lines will be in the game to quickly go to the Dark Lands (9.0.1) . Locations Dark lands are already ready for the game, but so far they are only available for inspection, since the release of the game version 9.0.1 has not yet happened, but it will be faster with us thanks to the streamers beta version of the official client =)
    I’ll tell you a little secret, according to a new story, Demon Hunters will be the main for the players of this version of the game that I create =)
    The graphics of the images are not final, many improvements will be added before the release =)
    28.04.2020 - We are working on the Island of Exiles - from 1 to 10 lvl there will be an opportunity to rock a character on this island. We focus on the version of the game Shadowlands.
    22.05.2020 - Created a new location Island of Exiles.
    15.06.2020 - Changed graphics, added support for shading SSAO, added 5 options for graphics settings for different devices, changed physics, carried out full optimization for mobile devices to save energy and a pleasant game along with an increase in the quality of graphics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WoW Solo RPG on mobile (in developing)-3-png   WoW Solo RPG on mobile (in developing)-1-png   WoW Solo RPG on mobile (in developing)-2-png  
    Last edited by icednicco; 02-25-2021 at 02:44 PM. Reason: add patreon

These ads disappear when you log in.

2. Thanks Xecis (1 members gave Thanks to icednicco for this useful post)
    Sir Hootie's Avatar Member Overwatch PWNER
    Thanks G/R
    14/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is fucking fantastic dude! setup a donor page for contributors etc to be included in credits, imi sure you will get a boost of $$ and some extra time/motivation
    MODEL ON FIRE!

icednicco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sir Hootie View Post
    this is fucking fantastic dude! setup a donor page for contributors etc to be included in credits, imi sure you will get a boost of $$ and some extra time/motivation
    As soon as I finish with basic tasks such as quests, locations (at least 2), a system of battles, then maybe I will. But the game itself will be completely free =)

Xecis's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    36/104
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is actually a really cool project. I'd like to see what you do with it, lots of possibilities.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xecis View Post
    This is actually a really cool project. I'd like to see what you do with it, lots of possibilities.
    Yes, this is a really good project, thanks. I add the list of changes to the first article, if possible I will add a video with these changes. Also, all this will be published in the Discord channel of this project.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plans for the next three weeks before the alpha release: add a menu with a review of the character, inventory, statistics and characteristics, add game save and download, a quest and dialogue system for quests, a loot system, item sellers, add different animations of camera positions when interacting with different game objects, add the first cinematic scene when changing the location or starting the game, add a crafting system for things, add AI for the player’s side in battles 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to coronavirus, the release is delayed but not for long, everyone who wants to help - there is a discord and donat link above in the description.
    During the time that was missed, the game engine was updated, the battle system was changed at the level of the turn-based strategy “Heroes of Might and Magic”. I’ll briefly tell you about the possibilities of battle: before the start of the battle, you choose a place on the grid where your player and allies will be located, for different skills there is a different radius of action, if the object or player is on the way to the target, then the damage done to the enemy will be less, the damage will be in the back doubled. The maximum levels have also been changed now to the maximum level of 60. Speaking of the plot, I will work on the plot of the legion and the battle for Azeroth in a very quick plan, only the shortest and main lines will be in the game to quickly go to the Dark Lands (9.0.1) . Locations Dark lands are already ready for the game, but so far they are only available for inspection, since the release of the game version 9.0.1 has not yet happened, but it will be faster with us thanks to the streamers beta version of the official client =)
    I’ll tell you a little secret, according to a new story, Demon Hunters will be the main for the players of this version of the game that I create =)

fonillius's Avatar Active Member WINNER OF THE BEST BOT DEVELOPER COMPETITION
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    5/31
    Trade Feedback
    4 (75%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for making this, the idea is very comfy.

I was thinking, could you throw in a side-project: mobile (phone) into controller (and hopefully duplicate screen) for wow runned on PC.

Current solution: click-to-move and teamviewer doesn't cut it, well teamviewer isn't even meant for remote gaming. It gives some kind of picture for this proposition.

I was aswell thinking if it should be made out of AddOn perspective, it could be optimized just for mobile screen. Eg. If mobile is connected: the resolution changes, graphics too, rendering some efx into nul etc.

Resulting into a AddOn/remote -mix, so people (me) could play from bed without having laptop or big shiny screens at night.

Or any ideas on this atleast?

I know, unity =/= addons/remote. But hey atleast wow and mobile keywords are correct.

All the best, and happy times for working on the game!
    Last edited by fonillius; 04-16-2020 at 07:39 PM.
    -fonillius

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fonillius View Post
    Thanks for making this, the idea is very comfy.

I was thinking, could you throw in a side-project: mobile (phone) into controller (and hopefully duplicate screen) for wow runned on PC.

Current solution: click-to-move and teamviewer doesn't cut it, well teamviewer isn't even meant for remote gaming. It gives some kind of picture for this proposition.

I was aswell thinking if it should be made out of AddOn perspective, it could be optimized just for mobile screen. Eg. If mobile is connected: the resolution changes, graphics too, rendering some efx into nul etc.

Resulting into a AddOn/remote -mix, so people (me) could play from bed without having laptop or big shiny screens at night.

Or any ideas on this atleast?

I know, unity =/= addons/remote. But hey atleast wow and mobile keywords are correct.

All the best, and happy times for working on the game!
    Good day. As far as I understand you, you want to launch the original version of the game using a mobile phone remotely from a PC - this is possible with the help of "SteamLinks". I won’t do this separately, sorry, this has already been invented. My project aims to show a different story of WoW from my side, separate from the original game.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently, there has been very little added in terms of content for the project, but much has been changed in optimizing the game. It included both new graphics with 5 options for different devices, physics, updating the project core, remade locations and full cross-platform support. The game is now not only for Android smartphones, but also for PC. I apologize for the delay in updates and the ability to test the game. In the next two months, the ability to play on their devices with the ability to view the achievements of other players that will be stored on the server side will be realized. We focus on a pleasant game with multiple character development capabilities. Thank you for your attention, I hope for your support.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new video about the gameplay will be released next weekend =)