United Combat Solutions (UCS): Advanced Platform for Combat Rotations and Scripts menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast
    UCS's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

United Combat Solutions (UCS): Advanced Platform for Combat Rotations and Scripts

UCS platform has set its mission to provide a free and secure LUA unlocker for trustworthy World of Warcraft Retail and Classic Rotations and Scripts. The UCS team continually searches for decent, hardworking developers and helps them in the process of porting their products to the UCS platform. Please note that for all UCS products, support and updates are solely provided by the end-developer. A subscription price (if any) is also set by their own determination. To minimize any security risks, UCS proprietary API libraries and LUA unlocking methods are provided exclusively to the product developers. The new UCS 2.0 engine runs on unique undetected kernel-based technology, however, UCS team disclaims responsibility for any consequences as a result of the use of any UCS products, including, but not limited to, loss of gaming accounts, as it's impossible to control user activity.

Several developers of reputable Combat Rotations and Utility Scripts offer their products at UCS:
    • HF Combat Rotations – professional PvP-oriented rotations with casual PvE support
    • KFM Combat Rotations – high-end PvE rotations
    • Pandora Box – general non-class specific features (questing, professions and combat helpers) for the comfort of your everyday WoW life
    • Commander – a helper for multi-boxing players, where party members obey leader’s macro commands (follow, move to position, attack etc.)
    • and others!

UCS doesn't have a dedicated website page, but some of the listed products can be found at ScriptVirt.com

Contact Fury#4360 in Discord for any questions and concerns.

There is a short promo video prepared by HF and KFM Rotation developers:

More details and update logs on each module you can find in UCS launcher.

UCS provides a very user-friendly interface:

1 - Updates log window (editable by UCS team and product developers) 2 - WoW:Shadowlands Products section 3 - WoW:Classic Products section
    4 - Game version drop-down menu 5 - Number of running at the same time WoW instances
    6 - PC compatibility checker (UCS core technology applies certain restrictions, not available for 10+ years old CPUs)

1 - Details button 2 - Module description page, editable by the product developer
    Last edited by UCS; 01-28-2021 at 05:02 AM. Reason: shadowlands support update

These ads disappear when you log in.

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    130/820
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scratch this, saw that it was a bought thread now.
    Last edited by Neer; 09-03-2019 at 08:28 PM.

exdeus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    long life to UCS, long time HF and EWT user, just wanted to remind how awesome and how great of a job you guys are all doing (HF, KFM, UCS). Keep up the amazing work guys!

brokencydezer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old HF user, almost exclusively used it for PvP. Zero setups required. Can try it for less than 10 bucks. Never been banned.
    Also the promo video doesn't show everything. It also instant dispells the right CC depending on time duration, purge instantly specific buffs (customizable), kill totems such as grounding/tremor/counterstrike...
    Rotations are worked on pretty hard it seems, for example as a disc it'll use premo against sheeps / freezing traps / repentances...
    Still you'll have to do stuff manually, it doesn't move by itself, the point is to have a helper for most "automatic" stuff so you can focus on your positioning and big CD usage.

noobite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using GHF for years, now using classic routines under UCS and Pandora and it's great! I like how it comes as a package with an installer.

Support is really good, I see under UCS it's the same if not better now there is more developers involved

zhxwbr8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fury#8658
    您好,麻烦反馈下,UCS在启动潘多拉盒子自动打怪时候,自动剥皮的逻辑不对,怪物死后不拾取和剥皮,会直接选取下一个目标进行攻击。请修复
    Hello, trouble feedback, UCS when the Pandora box is automatically hacked, the logic of automatic skinning is wrong, the monster does not pick up and peel after the death, will directly select the next target to attack. Please fix

Jvidia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some help, i bought this product days ago and am having trouble getting it started.

I keep getting an error [code 2] current windows kurnel is new and yet to be supported. I have have done as it asks and deleted the updates but still no luck. Please help.

silentliam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing support and great routines, Recommend these guys!!

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jvidia View Post
    I need some help, i bought this product days ago and am having trouble getting it started.

I keep getting an error [code 2] current windows kurnel is new and yet to be supported. I have have done as it asks and deleted the updates but still no luck. Please help.
    The error means you're running an insider version of Windows, which isn't yet supported by UCS. Please downgrade or contact our support for further help

Theex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this rotation bot the only one that is updated for BFA and available?, this is incredibly expensive and I can not afford it for sure.

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Theex View Post
    Is this rotation bot the only one that is updated for BFA and available?, this is incredibly expensive and I can not afford it for sure.
    There are several modules at UCS provided by experienced developers to make your gameplay as easy as possible. The goal of UCS team of enthusiasts is to make WoW community happy - we're not even loading users or developers with any UCS platform subscription fees. I don't want to go into the private mater of end-product prices set by developers, because this is the UCS forum thread, but 80$/year/spec = 7$/month, doesn't look too bad to me, affordable tip to appreciate ones work as long as you share their beliefs and passion towards the game ofcourse.

zhxwbr8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please add
    Automatically delete junk items
    thank you!

DaSoul's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this fully work with classic and support all classes? Is it lvl 60 only or can you basically use it also while leveling?
    Last edited by DaSoul; 09-16-2019 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DaSoul View Post
    Does this fully work with classic and support all classes? Is it lvl 60 only or can you basically use it also while leveling?
    All classes are ready and released for both KFM and HF Rotations. You can use them in both leveling (starting lvl 1) and high-end PvE (KFM) and PvP (HF) at lvl 60.

Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/20
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UCS View Post
    All classes are ready and released for both KFM and HF Rotations. You can use them in both leveling (starting lvl 1) and high-end PvE (KFM) and PvP (HF) at lvl 60.

I can confirm the above, they work well and I haven't had any issues yet - I use it as a warrior.

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast