United Combat Solutions (UCS): Advanced Platform for Combat Rotations and Scripts menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    RohannesJuvannes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing work

These ads disappear when you log in.

icotulookin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you on Discord.

suicidemanz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    finally LUABOX SALES ARE BACK on hands free Time to sub.

JesterHawk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting to hear back from Fury, but I'm struggling a bit with the GPS system. I have some skinning profiles working pretty well, but mining and herb gathering aren't working at all.

I was hoping to get a one-stop-shopping bot platform with UCS and it does very well with PvP, but I've been underwhelmed thus far with the GPS platform - especially considering the outlay it took to unlock it.

UCS's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JesterHawk View Post
    Waiting to hear back from Fury, but I'm struggling a bit with the GPS system. I have some skinning profiles working pretty well, but mining and herb gathering aren't working at all.

I was hoping to get a one-stop-shopping bot platform with UCS and it does very well with PvP, but I've been underwhelmed thus far with the GPS platform - especially considering the outlay it took to unlock it.
    Unlike WoW: Classic, there won't be generic herbing function in WoW: BfA version of GPS, as the database is too huge to be collected. You would have to use the harvests property instead (see the GPS Vocabulary doc). Same applies to mining and treasuring.

UCS is indeed a one-stop-shopping bot platform with GPS module enabled and the GPS Studio to make grinding/farming profiles.

Don;t hesitate to contact Fury#4360 for more info.

6. Thanks JesterHawk (1 members gave Thanks to UCS for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UCS View Post
    Unlike WoW: Classic, there won't be generic herbing function in WoW: BfA version of GPS, as the database is too huge to be collected. You would have to use the harvests property instead (see the GPS Vocabulary doc). Same applies to mining and treasuring.

UCS is indeed a one-stop-shopping bot platform with GPS module enabled and the GPS Studio to make grinding/farming profiles.

Don;t hesitate to contact Fury#4360 for more info.
    Appreciate the prompt reply and excellent service over Discord. I'm out of town over the weekend but I appreciate the solution. I'll get it working and come report back. Overall, best documented bot I've ever used. The platform does seem very powerful once you master the syntax.

Wotsit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UCS View Post
    Great news! We have PayPal ready! Go to our website Script Virt, choose a x8 or x40 credits card. At the checkout page click "Purchase via Reseller" and you will be redirected to the PixelMarket page. There you can pay for UCS credits (+ EWT / LB HF soon) by PayPal or credit card at the minimal rate: 10$ for 8 credits or 50$ for 40 credits. Note that your prepaid card will be sent to you in PixelMarket chat system (only there, don't PM me in Discord asking for it) within 24 hours after purchase. Thank you and stay safe at home please!
    Hi I have been trying to make a purchase but cant see any option to choose an x8 or x40 card or "Purchase via Reseller" option. How do i pay with paypal? thanks.

Untitled1.jpg

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the prompt reply and excellent service over Discord. I'm out of town over the weekend but I appreciate the solution. I'll get it working and come report back. Overall, best documented bot I've ever used. The platform does seem very powerful once you master the syntax.
    I was able to get this working and it is running as expected now. Currently having a new issue since I built a new PC, but I'm sure it's solvable and have been very satisfied with the level of support this bot has.

10. Thanks UCS (1 members gave Thanks to JesterHawk for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wotsit View Post
    Hi I have been trying to make a purchase but cant see any option to choose an x8 or x40 card or "Purchase via Reseller" option. How do i pay with paypal? thanks.

Untitled1.jpg
    We have rebuilt the website to improve the user experience and make ScriptVirt a better place:
    1) Besides Bitcoins, we have introduced new payment methods: Credit cards (most countries are supported, if yours isn't - PM me) and Apple Pay (must load the website using your iPhone), WMZ Webmoney, Wechat+Alipay (for Chinese users)
    2) In addition to UCS, HandsFree rotations are now also available at EWT and LuaBox platforms! Free trials will be introduced by the end of this week as well! Please see the GUIDES section on the website as the authorization method has changed
    3) A dedicated convenient bug tracker system
    4) We will have a better structured forum place on the website within a week
    5) We will have EWT / LB HF affiliate program (invite friend) by the end of the month

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to get this working and it is running as expected now. Currently having a new issue since I built a new PC, but I'm sure it's solvable and have been very satisfied with the level of support this bot has.
    Following up on this, the issue was that I installed the latest version of Windows (build 2004), which isn't currently supported until next week. A small price to pay for upgrading from an 8 year old build running Windows 7, but if you're using UCS, wait to upgrade until next week (fresh install for me, so it wasn't an option).

13. Thanks reaygen (1 members gave Thanks to JesterHawk for this useful post)
    reaygen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They sell very poor rotations for PVP - these are old GHF rotations that are not updated under the current patch. For such a price - they give you a rotation for a 1600-1800 rating - they are no longer capable. Problems are not fixed; instead, they block users who write about problems. Expensive and inefficient.

KFM is just rubbish. Typebox and BR are much better and cheaper.
    The most disgusting support. GHF used to be quite good, but when they came to be called ScriptVirt, it got really bad. Now there’s the main one - the Fury clown, who doesn’t play the game and blocks people who ask for corrections of rotations.
    Last edited by reaygen; 06-07-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reaygen View Post
    They sell very poor rotations for PVP - these are old GHF rotations that are not updated under the current patch. For such a price - they give you a rotation for a 1600-1800 rating - they are no longer capable. Problems are not fixed; instead, they block users who write about problems. Expensive and inefficient.

KFM is just rubbish. Typebox and BR are much better and cheaper.
    The most disgusting support. GHF used to be quite good, but when they came to be called ScriptVirt, it got really bad. Now there’s the main one - the Fury clown, who doesn’t play the game and blocks people who ask for corrections of rotations.
    I'm not a competitive PvPer (though, neither are you if you're just planning to bot your way to greatness - ironically calling out Fury for not playing the game when you're not either..) and if you are, the rotations might not be what you want. For my personal usage, using Gladiator and the PvP rotations to farm marks of honor so I could unlock higher ranks for crafting uncanny gear, the bot was fantastic. I wouldn't recommend botting BGs 100% afk but I was able to give <10% of my attention to the gladiator bot during my workday and farm all the marks I needed pretty quickly while downplaying anything 'bottish' that I got called out for in chat or whispers.

I've written several KFM profiles now that do very customizable farming from herbing/mining/skinning to custom profession work. Initial learning curve took a bit of time, but it works very well once it's set up. Very happy with this module.

If your goal is to take the tedium out of WoW so that you can actually play the fun parts of the game, this bot is amazing. I can't speak to it's performance in rated PvP or end-game PVE content as those haven't been my goals at this point.

I've had great support personally. If you're not getting the help you need, it may be your method of asking.

Wotsit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the KFM 3 day trial then signed up for 90s days. The only downside I have is that it is very expensive. At the moment I'm only using it with one Hunter spec but if I wanted to add say use UCS with Paladin and Warlock also id never be able to afford it.

HXY23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UCS first login prompt Code: 515 unknown error occurred

Login again prompt Code: 273 other virtualization detected

Please help me solve this problem

Thanks G/R
    5/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HXY23 View Post
    UCS first login prompt Code: 515 unknown error occurred

Login again prompt Code: 273 other virtualization detected

Please help me solve this problem
    We don't provide support for such kind of uncommon technical issues over the forum. Welcome to our Discord, please add Fury#4360 for live chat

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast