Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Working Bots in 2019 BFA

Let's update 2019 ONLY BFA

PVE Project:

1 Sanctuary Project: No have update. no work in 2019
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...y-project.html (WOW Retail BOT ▃▅▇█▓▒ Sanctuary Project▒▓█▇▅▃)

2 EWT: Very hard to get 1 script, paid in bitcoin, there is no marketing.
    Home | EWT - Easy WoW Toolbox

PVP: Project:

1 HandsFree CR: efficiency 100% but high price, need ewt subscription(paid with bitcoin) or KFM platform(40,00 EUR for 3 month, 13.33 EUR for month).
    HandsFree CR

2 GGloader: efficiency 100% PVE. PVP good but not perfect, high price, need hard setting,
    Shop - GGLoader

3 EzWoWRotation: New bot combat 2019, We need to test
    EzWoWRotation - The best World of Warcraft Rotation Bot 2019

Have key for test EzWoWRotation?

Let's exchange experiences. THX ALL
    Last edited by ev0; 04-20-2020 at 08:13 PM. Reason: removed gmr

Working Bots in 2019 BFA
  2. Thanks Augury13 (1 members gave Thanks to Binzonesgg for this useful post)
    ukimaru8888's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    project squid-ewt
    95%PVE 80%PVP
    Home - Project Squid

Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    184/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanctuary work(ed) just fine last time I used it (this year), though the dev hasn't had a ton of time lately *shrug*
    Last edited by Razzue; 08-25-2019 at 01:59 AM.

stickybun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any video's of ezwowrotation in action? anything web page has nothing

TomKansasCity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, EzWoWRotations is a real product.

I went thru the process of buying ezwowrotation for my Rogue. They were accepting paypal just a few days ago but they had issues of which I can only imagine. So I had to load up coinbase and buy bitcoin and then pay for the rotation. It's a one time charge. There are not reaccuring fees. Which is good. How they make their money on this is they charge per class. So if you have 5 classes ... this is where their revenue stream makes up for a lack of a monthly charge, for those wondering.

So far I am having game breaking issues that are preventing me from using this program. Read below. I feel like a beta tester.

I'm not going to trash talk their efforts or all the people that have worked very hard to get this to the state it's in, it's just that ... things could be a little clearer for me as to what I should expect out of the program as well as NOT expect.

So, basically, for me, it's unusable. I've spent a few hours with it trying to get it working and while it does work as mentioned, you have to spam a key to actually make it work. I think this is by design but this is never mentioned factually in any of the documentation or .. I'm missing something. They keep saying it does not violate the terms of service so this could be by design. But then there is some conflicting features about starting and stopping, or spamming. It's just not very clear to me.

I do know I can get it started from within WOW but you cannot turn it off. I have to go to the EzWoWRotations Tray App and turn it off there. This is super annoying. Broke? Maybe I need to change the keys. I wish they would go into a bit more depth at what the keys do and then give examples.

If there is NO automatic spamming of your rotation key, then tell us that explicitly. If there is, get it working. For me, it doesn't.

I can see in the chat bar for general / guild chat, etc that a key is being spammed but I don't know if this is for blizzard or if this is supposed to be spamming my rotation key?? Is the function broke? Am I doing something wrong, or is it just for show for Blizzard? As I said, it's not clear to me what is going or what should be happening.

I need more time with it but, so far, I would not recommend this in it's current form.

Documentation is VERY basic. There could go into more depth, include examples. For a first time user, this is paramount. They are only hurting themselves when it comes to selling this product. Garnering recommendations, etc.
    Last edited by TomKansasCity; 09-01-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Binzonesgg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TomKansasCity View Post
    First of all, EzWoWRotations is a real product.

I went thru the process of buying ezwowrotation for my Rogue. They were accepting paypal just a few days ago but they had issues of which I can only imagine. So I had to load up coinbase and buy bitcoin and then pay for the rotation. It's a one time charge. There are not reaccuring fees. Which is good. How they make their money on this is they charge per class. So if you have 5 classes ... this is where their revenue stream makes up for a lack of a monthly charge, for those wondering.

So far I am having game breaking issues that are preventing me from using this program. Read below. I feel like a beta tester.

I'm not going to trash talk their efforts or all the people that have worked very hard to get this to the state it's in, it's just that ... things could be a little clearer for me as to what I should expect out of the program as well as NOT expect.

So, basically, for me, it's unusable. I've spent a few hours with it trying to get it working and while it does work as mentioned, you have to spam a key to actually make it work. I think this is by design but this is never mentioned factually in any of the documentation or .. I'm missing something. They keep saying it does not violate the terms of service so this could be by design. But then there is some conflicting features about starting and stopping, or spamming. It's just not very clear to me.

I do know I can get it started from within WOW but you cannot turn it off. I have to go to the EzWoWRotations Tray App and turn it off there. This is super annoying. Broke? Maybe I need to change the keys. I wish they would go into a bit more depth at what the keys do and then give examples.

If there is NO automatic spamming of your rotation key, then tell us that explicitly. If there is, get it working. For me, it doesn't.

I can see in the chat bar for general / guild chat, etc that a key is being spammed but I don't know if this is for blizzard or if this is supposed to be spamming my rotation key?? Is the function broke? Am I doing something wrong, or is it just for show for Blizzard? As I said, it's not clear to me what is going or what should be happening.

I need more time with it but, so far, I would not recommend this in it's current form.

Documentation is VERY basic. There could go into more depth, include examples. For a first time user, this is paramount. They are only hurting themselves when it comes to selling this product. Garnering recommendations, etc.
    I think next year we can have some efficient bot.

I am creating a new account for used Gohandsfree(new client) Script Virt
    Wait for banwave