Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open-Source Multiboxer Program (WoW 1.12.1)

Hello all,

I've been working on a simplistic Multiboxer program for a little over 2 weeks now, and I feel that it's at a good enough spot for me to release it. I was debating on what platform to release it on, and I decided to go with Ownedcore because I've received a lot of help from various people on here, all of which has been about memory editing. Anyways, the program is licensed under the MIT License, so you are free to do whatever you wish with the source as long as the copyright/license notice stays with it.

Features

• Supports as many clients as you want
    • Uses WINAPI messages to send keystrokes to all open WoW clients
    • Requires you to select a master client (the one you are playing on) and will blacklist keys from being sent to that client
    • Ability to blacklist & whitelist keys (or to disable ignoring keys altogether)
    • Reads character name, class, and game version from memory for use in Macros
    • Macro Generator: Once a master client is selected, you can find commonly used multiboxing macros tailored to each characters' class, names, and role (master/follower) that are copy-paste ready in the "Macro Generator" tab.
    • More in the future

A Note About the Macro Generator

The macro generator itself is finished and usable, however the macros I have selected are hard-coded into the program and most classes do not have any class-specific macros yet. In the future I will make it possible to create new macro templates that are read from a text file, as well as including more class-specific ability macros by default. Currently, the Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, and Priest classes have a few example macros that will be generated.

I'm not going to include any documentation aside from this & the repository readme, and you must compile the program on your own, which is pretty straightforward . I encourage feedback on my coding style/code itself as my entire purpose for this was creating something that I wanted to use as well as learning, so don't hold back. Also, feedback on the features/ideas for future features, or bugs is welcome. As of now it's a pretty simplistic program that is lightweight and to-the-point. No window formatting/resizing or anything like that (yet) .

Other info

The program will only work properly on WoW 1.12.1 5875. Theoretically, the multiboxing capabilities themselves will work properly on any client or version, however any feature that relies on memory reading will not (such as the Macro Generator). Also, the IgnoreList (blacklist/whitelisting tab) uses the WinForms Keys enum identifiers to blacklist or whitelist keys, so if you want to include a key, you must type the respective Keys enum name for that key verbatim. A list of keys can be found here.

Known Issues

• Typing across multiple clients will not work as of now, due to the fact that WinAPI messages are sent multiple times. This doesn't have any noticeable effect on gameplay so that isn't an issue, but until I get that figured out it is recommended to blacklist the Enter and / keys.

Source

You can find the Github repository here. Enjoy!

Edit: Thanks ev0 and Neer for the rep!
    Last edited by RADONgc; 06-14-2019 at 01:43 AM.

Open-Source Multiboxer Program (WoW 1.12.1)
  2. Thanks ev0, Neer, Gapo (3 members gave Thanks to RADONgc for this useful post)
    Binzonesgg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RADONgc View Post
    Hello all,

I've been working on a simplistic Multiboxer program for a little over 2 weeks now, and I feel that it's at a good enough spot for me to release it. I was debating on what platform to release it on, and I decided to go with Ownedcore because I've received a lot of help from various people on here, all of which has been about memory editing. Anyways, the program is licensed under the MIT License, so you are free to do whatever you wish with the source as long as the copyright/license notice stays with it.

Features

• Supports as many clients as you want
    • Uses WINAPI messages to send keystrokes to all open WoW clients
    • Requires you to select a master client (the one you are playing on) and will blacklist keys from being sent to that client
    • Ability to blacklist & whitelist keys (or to disable ignoring keys altogether)
    • Reads character name, class, and game version from memory for use in Macros
    • Macro Generator: Once a master client is selected, you can find commonly used multiboxing macros tailored to each characters' class, names, and role (master/follower) that are copy-paste ready in the "Macro Generator" tab.
    • More in the future

A Note About the Macro Generator

The macro generator itself is finished and usable, however the macros I have selected are hard-coded into the program and most classes do not have any class-specific macros yet. In the future I will make it possible to create new macro templates that are read from a text file, as well as including more class-specific ability macros by default. Currently, the Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, and Priest classes have a few example macros that will be generated.

I'm not going to include any documentation aside from this & the repository readme, and you must compile the program on your own, which is pretty straightforward . I encourage feedback on my coding style/code itself as my entire purpose for this was creating something that I wanted to use as well as learning, so don't hold back. Also, feedback on the features/ideas for future features, or bugs is welcome. As of now it's a pretty simplistic program that is lightweight and to-the-point. No window formatting/resizing or anything like that (yet) .

Other info

The program will only work properly on WoW 1.12.1 5875. Theoretically, the multiboxing capabilities themselves will work properly on any client or version, however any feature that relies on memory reading will not (such as the Macro Generator). Also, the IgnoreList (blacklist/whitelisting tab) uses the WinForms Keys enum identifiers to blacklist or whitelist keys, so if you want to include a key, you must type the respective Keys enum name for that key verbatim. A list of keys can be found here.

Known Issues

• Typing across multiple clients will not work as of now, due to the fact that WinAPI messages are sent multiple times. This doesn't have any noticeable effect on gameplay so that isn't an issue, but until I get that figured out it is recommended to blacklist the Enter and / keys.

Source

You can find the Github repository here. Enjoy!

Edit: Thanks ev0 and Neer for the rep!

Any test?

I'm thinking of installing

RADONgc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Binzonesgg View Post
    Any test?

I'm thinking of installing
    Could you elaborate? I have tested it extensively yes.
    C# is my forté. Have some experience with: Lua, PHP, C++, Python, Javascript, Java, HTML/CSS.
    Especially interested in game development, game hacking, MMO automation & web design.

Binzonesgg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you enter the portal the second account enters?
    Example: Travel from Bfa to Draenor to enter the raid(maker gold with 2 account).

RADONgc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Binzonesgg View Post
    When you enter the portal the second account enters?
    Example: Travel from Bfa to Draenor to enter the raid(maker gold with 2 account).
    No, you will have to navigate the other accounts through the portal manually as it relies on /follow, which will be severed before the other accounts can make it through. They will get right up to the entrance but not pass through the portal (functionally this should be how all other multiboxers work.)

edit: also the multiboxer won't work on any game version except 1.12.1 (Light's Hope, Elysium etc.)
    Last edited by RADONgc; 06-26-2019 at 06:32 PM.
    C# is my forté. Have some experience with: Lua, PHP, C++, Python, Javascript, Java, HTML/CSS.
    Especially interested in game development, game hacking, MMO automation & web design.

chopsuei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RADONgc View Post
    [*]Uses WINAPI messages to send keystrokes to all open WoW clients
    Hey man, this looks sick.

Is it possible for this to detect other games such as Archeage? particularly the feature above - memory reading im not so interested in - I assume there is code somewhere that just detects wow clients, likely the ProcessManager.cs but I'm a noob

sending keystrokes to all clients that I choose would be fantastic

Gapo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for sharing this. I found it very useful.

bigofsmall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Dose it support 32-bit or 64-bit?

Thanks