0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a few ansers to glider and innerspace/open bot

Afew quick ansers

SAFTY
    which 1 is safer innerspace/openbot or glider.i have both and i need to know.
    So i would have to say innerspace is probly not as high as glider right now.Well mercury on the glider forums is always up dating glider.Innerspace/openbot run of isxwarden and isxwow.We all now of the ban wvae of isxwarden back then but its back up and safe for right now.

money
    Now lets talk prices.GlIDER-its 25 dollars for a key.But bow u can subscride to glider elite.Its very help full whith background gliding.for that a month is 5$.
    INNERSPACE/OPENBOT-Well innerspace/openbot runns on lavish.its a 3 monthly fee of 10$ and yes it dose have a background thing.

setup
    Glider run off of profiles.Profiles have way piont that the caracter walk in.Safety setting prety esay.for that go to here http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...beginners.html made by The Cool ONe.
    INNERSPACE/openbot- Prety easy setup.I think it took me about 30 minutes.i followed these 2 tut http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...nnerspace.html and http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...-friendly.html both made by KuRIoS.

thats it hope it helps :wave:

a few ansers to glider and innerspace/open bot
    Submit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't spell answers? Hell, what you posted makes no sense. Ew!

Nilrac's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Submit View Post
    You can't spell answers? Hell, what you posted makes no sense. Ew!
    This post is more epic than any of your posts... He is contributing and don't flame him for spelling errors, i am sure if i read through all your posts ill find plenty of misspelled words. gtfo
    Last edited by Nilrac; 01-03-2008 at 12:34 AM.

tttommeke's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol626465, good thing you try to contribute but I would b tag your titles like Safety. Also read it again and try to remove the spellingfaults ;-) Also I would say I trust innerspace more then glider for my character safety thanks to wardennet. Also Glider uses ISXWarden to protect himself before throwing his own defence ...
    The money ? If you think glider elite is the best then Innerspace must be legend. It does so more and so faster then glider.
    Setup... Ok, I agree, Open-bot is a bit harder to configurate but once you can configurate his functions just overpower every function glider has. It is also smarter and makes paths while he is running so he looks not like a bot (really, when I waved at a guy to see if it was glider it waved back so I taught it was a safe guy, next week I heard it was a guy who used open-bot and open-bot just immitates your emotes :O)