Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    more than 50% are fail. sometimes 5x"No fish are hooked" in a row. sometimes it skips bobber. so... work on it. would be sad to get ban because of that try

LazyFish - 100% passive fishing bot!
    Createaa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vd25 View Post
    more than 50% are fail. sometimes 5x"No fish are hooked" in a row. sometimes it skips bobber. so... work on it. would be sad to get ban because of that try
    Im sad to hear that. I need more information to work with though. When the bobber is skipped, do you mean it misses it completely or just passes by too fast?
    Hows your FPS, is your game laggy?

vd25's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    locked on 60 fps. passes bobber too fast and missed it then recast. biggest problem is a "No fish are hooked". Usual "rotation" is 1x ok, 3x"No fish are hooked", 1x miss, repeat. dunno why

PandaGoldUS's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To have any hope of keeping this around you should go private - require a specific fee / license and cap at a certain number of users.
    I'm happy to pay for this, please PM me and let me know what you would charge.
    If it remains free then I would caution anyone with using this. Obviously any bot usage can be punished but public bots are the easiest for Blizzard to catch.

vd25's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how the hell go private helps to be not banned?

Thanks G/R
    8/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    locked on 60 fps. passes bobber too fast and missed it then recast. biggest problem is a "No fish are hooked". Usual "rotation" is 1x ok, 3x"No fish are hooked", 1x miss, repeat. dunno why
    When it misses, does it pass over and cursor changes icon to hook or does it miss completely? What is your resolution?
    When you are getting the "No fish are hooked", where is the mouse at that point?
    Youre not moving the mouse?

It might sadly come down to tweaks in the timing, you might have to wait for a version which lets you set them yourself.

Originally Posted by ncsupanda View Post
    To have any hope of keeping this around you should go private - require a specific fee / license and cap at a certain number of users.
    I'm happy to pay for this, please PM me and let me know what you would charge.
    If it remains free then I would caution anyone with using this. Obviously any bot usage can be punished but public bots are the easiest for Blizzard to catch.
    The bot will remain free forever. Personal policy.

7. Thanks Jaladhjin (1 members gave Thanks to Createaa for this useful post)
    Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Createaa

For your sanity & my & hopefully other people's interest..

Would'ja consider making a few sections in the post for like.. planned features.. approved requests.. declined requests mebbe ? :-D

vd25's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Createaa View Post
    When it misses, does it pass over and cursor changes icon to hook or does it miss completely? What is your resolution?
    it pass over and cursor changes icon to hook, but stops when cursor is already common. 1920x1080

Originally Posted by Createaa View Post
    When you are getting the "No fish are hooked", where is the mouse at that point?
    Youre not moving the mouse?
    When it has found bobber, then, in most cases, goes to the top left side of the hooking area and then "click" before bite - "No fish are hooked". usual 3 times in a row.
    Mouse doesnt move.

Whishlist: Reaction time from X to Y to imitate human reaction while relaxing fishing. For example X=500ms, Y=1500ms. Bot choose random value between X and Y after casting fishing skill and use it as delay. Instant catch looks strange.

Thanks G/R
    8/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NEW VERSION OUT!

v0.2 alpha
    Code:
    - Window always on top and a resized to something more acceptable.
    - Clearing out information after each bite
    - Slowed down the bobber finder by a factor of fucking 5.
    - Made square where it looks for bobber smaller (33% width, 38-42% heigth) was previously (33% width, 55% heigth). Always 8-12% from the top, 33% from the left.
    - Made random delay longer (from 30ms to 700ms) was previously (50 to 150)
    - Doubled the delay it waits for splash detection

Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    @Createaa

For your sanity & my & hopefully other people's interest..

Would'ja consider making a few sections in the post for like.. planned features.. approved requests.. declined requests mebbe ? :-D
    Dont wanna make promises I cant keep. I lose motivation way too easy, I start to code when inspiration hits me

it pass over and cursor changes icon to hook, but stops when cursor is already common. 1920x1080

When it has found bobber, then, in most cases, goes to the top left side of the hooking area and then "click" before bite - "No fish are hooked". usual 3 times in a row.
    Mouse doesnt move.

Whishlist: Reaction time from X to Y to imitate human reaction while relaxing fishing. For example X=500ms, Y=1500ms. Bot choose random value between X and Y after casting fishing skill and use it as delay. Instant catch looks strange.
    Released a new version, improved timing a lot. Also make sure you follow the new steps and make the bobber as large as possible. Please come back asap with how it goes. As much detail as possible when you find something not working.
    Last edited by Createaa; 08-24-2018 at 01:21 PM.

SnakeKusanagi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright tried the new version. Still misses about 60% of the time.

I'm using the default bobber and i have it zoomed in all the way. It detects the bobber but just automatically activates the bobber prematurely. This happens about 1/5th of the time. 1/2 the time it doesn't even engage the bobber and i have to right click it or wait for the next cast.

My video sits at 60fps.

A suggestion instead of ending the bot have it come back up to the original how many minutes.

Suggestion: would be to have it ask if we want the timer to be in minutes or seconds. This way if i want to put it on 30 seconds to try it I can. Or you can have it count the cast events and end it after X number of cast events.

Thanks G/R
    8/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SnakeKusanagi View Post
    Alright tried the new version. Still misses about 60% of the time.

I'm using the default bobber and i have it zoomed in all the way. It detects the bobber but just automatically activates the bobber prematurely. This happens about 1/5th of the time. 1/2 the time it doesn't even engage the bobber and i have to right click it or wait for the next cast.

My video sits at 60fps.

A suggestion instead of ending the bot have it come back up to the original how many minutes.

Suggestion: would be to have it ask if we want the timer to be in minutes or seconds. This way if i want to put it on 30 seconds to try it I can. Or you can have it count the cast events and end it after X number of cast events.
    Great suggestion, I will add it tomorrow.

You cannot move the mouse at all when botting, I need more information. Where is the mouse located when it prematurely loots? Did you set it up as in bigbobbah.png? What is your resolutiom & try once with unlocked fps(just for testing)

Lodsin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used this a lot today - both your most recent version and the one prior to that.

It's working really well for me. The vast majority of the time it works properly. I have the game windowed and zoomed in as much as possible on the bobber.

Thanks very much for doing this. Given how well it's working for me, at this point I'd only really ask you to work on the randomness of its operation, to minimise its detectability.

All the best.

NarDz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, i've tested your bot, it detect well the bobble but can't tell if it moves.

Thanks tho for your work, I can't wait your next upgrade

marcotimetti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi
    i try the bot ,it works but fish don t go in bag is it normal?

thanks

Thanks G/R
    8/50
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New version out, boys!
    Lets you customize some settings. Totally winged it so I am not 100% everything works.

Originally Posted by Lodsin View Post
    I've used this a lot today - both your most recent version and the one prior to that.

It's working really well for me. The vast majority of the time it works properly. I have the game windowed and zoomed in as much as possible on the bobber.

Thanks very much for doing this. Given how well it's working for me, at this point I'd only really ask you to work on the randomness of its operation, to minimise its detectability.

All the best.
    That makes me very happy, it works superb for me as well.

Originally Posted by NarDz View Post
    Hey, i've tested your bot, it detect well the bobble but can't tell if it moves.

Thanks tho for your work, I can't wait your next upgrade
    The newest version lets you set the offset.

Originally Posted by marcotimetti View Post
    hi
    i try the bot ,it works but fish don t go in bag is it normal?

thanks
    You have auto loot enabled? I need more information. Does the loot window pop up?

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast