0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How To Bot/get Account Back Safely

Step 1: to glider/bot safely first make an account on a diffrent computer then which you want to bot on, play on the account legit for a week or more. (not sure if this will actualy help but probly better for when blizz checks ips)

step 2: once youve played ligit for a while go on your other comp for botting and start botting if you get caught you can say some one hacked my account wtf or something to blizzard on the 1 you made your account on. (also change the password on the botting account when you first start so itle look more legit when u say i just started playing and was on vacation and now i cant log on or w/e) be creative.

(extra tips) try not to make friends theyl pm and think soemthings weird etc. if someone reports you they sometimes go talk to guildies and they kick you from guild and report you to. another tip dont glide in public areas make your own profiles. its good to be at comp or have a warning for people coming near you/ whispers so you can answer.

OK EVERY COMPUTER HAS ITS OWN INTERNAL IP ADRESS they usualy have the same IP Chicken - Whats my IP address? ip address lookup ecxternal ip blizz goes by this.

READ THIS!!!! : go to IP Chicken - Whats my IP address? ip address lookup make sure ips on both comps are dif or else you cant do this (ways to try and get around this): use a proxy im not sure this will work and wouldent suggest unless a last resort #2 get a very trusted friend to play legit for about a week then you can change pass on ur comp and bot.

as long as the 2 computers are dif ips IP Chicken - Whats my IP address? ip address lookup you should be able to do this
    Last edited by darkriderking; 11-28-2007 at 11:33 AM.

How To Bot/get Account Back Safely
    Vex.'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How To Bot/get Account Back Safely

thanks for the info i will do this when i'm gliding! (i have a computer right next to me XD)
    +rep for the contribute

Ancathon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is in the wrong forum, should be in scams.

wiperot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if you people know this or not, but if your 2 computers are on the same internet connection, they will have the same IP addresses. Also, Blizzard does not ban by IP.

GanjalfTheGreen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've not botted in months and imo this is common knowledge when it comes to botting

Duplicity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your IP is the same if its on the same ISP

So your computer's IP would be the same, almost.

Gummibär's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You got hacked, and the person decided to level your account? Very unlikely.

Vex.'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hacked a guy and got him a levelXD then did turtle mount scam ^^, then it got banned

shadowbladex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Ancathon View Post
    This is in the wrong forum, should be in scams.
    No........ it shud be in guides...

master2872's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by wiperot View Post
    Not sure if you people know this or not, but if your 2 computers are on the same internet connection, they will have the same IP addresses. Also, Blizzard does not ban by IP.
    you are very wrong two computers cannot connect to the same IP address its impossible cause each and every ip address is is ment for that machine. Thats why you need a router so you can get 2 ip addresses or more how do you think the computers at your local library and school get connected, not only do they have their own servers but each computer has to have its own ip in order to connect. So read up and learn more about computers before you open your mouth about something you know absolutely know nothing about.

shadowbladex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by master2872 View Post
    you are very wrong two computers cannot connect to the same IP address its impossible cause each and every ip address is is ment for that machine. Thats why you need a router so you can get 2 ip addresses or more how do you think the computers at your local library and school get connected, not only do they have their own servers but each computer has to have its own ip in order to connect. So read up and learn more about computers before you open your mouth about something you know absolutely know nothing about.
    He is 100% correct. Every computer has its own IP address. And if you have
    ever had a lan, you should know this.

fox3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However, with most, if not all lans, they each have individual internal IP addresses, while sharing the same external one

ddrnewb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROFL. You are an idiot. You need to go learn.

Tyler Durden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I lol'd IRL
    The internal IP is like 192.x.x That one blizzard never(mabey?) checks.
    The external IP for both computers (if they're on same LAN and ISP only offers 1ip/MAC-adress) then it's same IP.
    Period

Maggalo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically, this is how it goes:

Computer network ----> router/switch ----> ISP

Generally, most people have one internet connection in their home. The ISP assigns one IP address to you at a time. To share this one internet connection, most people use a router or a switch. What this device does is assigns it's own IP addresses to your computer network (so packets are sent to the correct computer according to IP/Mac address). So each computer has a unique IP address (within that router/switch's range) and a unique Mac address (something that EVERY computer has a different one of). So connecting to WoW via the same network in your home is not going to fool Blizz....unless you convince them that he/she is also stealing your bandwidth, and manage to get past the current security settings on your wireless router....and spoofed one of your mac addresses to boot....hmmm...I wonder if WoW username/password is sent clear-text? Maybe I'll use my other computer as a router and sniff the packets to see....

Overall, nice post. You've got me wanting to see if WoW's login information is sent clear-text (no point really, just interesting).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast