6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kingpug View Post
    I was using Tmorph every single day ever since it was released until it stopped being released and started using Lucidmorph from the first version and still use it and never had a ban, I find it incredibly hard to believe blizzard will dish out bans for people transforming a human to an orc and vice versa as long as you don't go boasting about it in trade chat and bringing attention to yourself. If blizzard ever did ban for it, it would hardly be a permanent ban anyway so just use it until blizzard turn against it, or don't.
    It's actually very easy to believe Blizzard would ban people for using something like this. It violates their ToS and EULA agreements, just as any other third-party program of similar intention would. Whether you keep it's use to yourself or likewise, you're still openly violating both of the aforementioned policies.

Lucid Morph - Basic Morphing Tool
    kingpug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evizbot View Post
    It's actually very easy to believe Blizzard would ban people for using something like this. It violates their ToS and EULA agreements, just as any other third-party program of similar intention would. Whether you keep it's use to yourself or likewise, you're still openly violating both of the aforementioned policies.
    Aye for sure they can technically speaking but morphing has been out since what, wrath? tmorph was pretty big even streamers used it yet I've never heard of anyone getting banned for it and I still feel if they did ban for it then you'd be looking at a 2 day ban not a complete perma ban but who knows, it's a risk people have to be willing to take because nobody can know for sure how safe it is.

Anyone know if we are able to morph into mag har orcs yet? or what the code for the legacy armour is? I can't get atlas loot to work to check out.

Dodotonga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for keeping this updated, makes WoW a lot more enjoyable!

As far as getting banned, Blizz already knows 100% if you are using the program or not, they just decided a long time ago not to take any action against it so I wouldn't worry about any bans as at the end of the day it doesn't exploit the game and it's just a cosmetic change.

evizbot's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye for sure they can technically speaking but morphing has been out since what, wrath? tmorph was pretty big even streamers used it yet I've never heard of anyone getting banned for it and I still feel if they did ban for it then you'd be looking at a 2 day ban not a complete perma ban but who knows, it's a risk people have to be willing to take because nobody can know for sure how safe it is.

Anyone know if we are able to morph into mag har orcs yet? or what the code for the legacy armour is? I can't get atlas loot to work to check out.
    Simply because you haven't personally heard about anyone being banned, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. There could be overlapping coincidences where someone's been banned, but not necessarily for this program in particular; they just happened to be using it in conjunction with a more harmful third-party program. It's all speculation. There's been no substantial evidence that anyone has been banned specifically for the use of a program like LucidMorph.

Also, Mah'gar Orc race ID is 36 and here's the heritage armor

Originally Posted by Dodotonga View Post
    they just decided a long time ago not to take any action against it so I wouldn't worry about any bans as at the end of the day it doesn't exploit the game and it's just a cosmetic change.
    I'd really like to see your supporting evidence.

kingpug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simply because you haven't personally heard about anyone being banned, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. There could be overlapping coincidences where someone's been banned, but not necessarily for this program in particular; they just happened to be using it in conjunction with a more harmful third-party program. It's all speculation. There's been no substantial evidence that anyone has been banned specifically for the use of a program like LucidMorph.

Also, Mah'gar Orc race ID is 36 and here's the heritage armor
    If Blizzard banned people for it, we would know about it because of it being the internet but at the end of the day as you said it's speculation, we can sit here and go back and forth for months talking about this but it means nothing, there's always an element of risk involved and it's up to us whether or not we choose to take it.

Thanks a bunch for the race id and code though definitely going to be using that
    Last edited by kingpug; 08-20-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Dodotonga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd really like to see your supporting evidence.
    How many times have you seen in the old Tmorph thread people complaining about getting banned ? ...same with this one

Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dodotonga View Post
    How many times have you seen in the old Tmorph thread people complaining about getting banned ? ...same with this one
    That's not evidence. Blizzard has never openly stated that they've refused to take action against accounts using programs like this, or ANY program, for that matter; harmful or not. I can ALMOST guarantee that if you flat-out told a GM that you're using LucidMorph, you'd face some form of discipline; even if it's not a perma-ban. Even if it were something as small as a warning not to use it anymore. That would validate my argument. But hey, I'm open-minded. Even now, part of me believes Blizzard doesn't give a shit. All we're doing is tossing assumptions around. Do I think LucidMorph is harmless to the economic integrity, and to every aspect of the World of Warcraft? Absolutely. It's not hurting anyone. It's client-side. Nobody can see what you're doing. Who cares? But at the end of the day, we all know it's a risk, albeit a small one but a risk nonetheless. If sufficient evidence was provided, proving that no action would be taken against accounts using this program or similar ones, I'd be more than happy to scratch my entire argument.

If Blizzard banned people for it, we would know about it because of it being the internet but at the end of the day as you said it's speculation, we can sit here and go back and forth for months talking about this but it means nothing, there's always an element of risk involved and it's up to us whether or not we choose to take it.
    None of us know if anyone's actually been banned or not. Just because we've not heard anyone specifically being banned for using this or that, doesn't mean they haven't happened. Another side of the whole thing that's simply speculation. Without hard evidence that nobody or somebody has been banned for using LucidMorph and the like, we're just using up bandwidth.
    Last edited by evizbot; 08-20-2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Typos & Clarification

Faltafrt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where do I get the ids from the mount?

Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Faltafrt View Post
    Where do I get the ids from the mount?
    Pull the mount up on Wowhead, CTRL-U, CTRL-F and search for "displayid". The number following "displayid" is what you're looking for. It will look like this.

DisplayIDExampleOwnedCore.PNG

10. Thanks Faltafrt (1 members gave Thanks to evizbot for this useful post)
    Nyndra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know the DisplayID for the old +81 major healing on weapon?

Enchant Weapon - Major Healing - Spells - TBC
    https://i.imgur.com/40m4ZsO.png

I know its still in the game but not obtainable any longer?
    Last edited by Nyndra; 08-21-2018 at 10:14 AM.

oslim01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello i cant download the morph because it comes up something that is wrong on the mega site someone please help me

Faltafrt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pull the mount up on Wowhead, CTRL-U, CTRL-F and search for "displayid". The number following "displayid" is what you're looking for. It will look like this.

DisplayIDExampleOwnedCore.PNG
    Thanks man i worked

Nyndra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like there was just an update and this program is no longer working.

Adio45's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of date my brothers

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated for latest

17. Thanks ReD2222, Faltafrt, Hedgehogerino (3 members gave Thanks to DarkLinux for this useful post)
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839 ... LastLast