Thanks G/R
    67/100
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appears to have hit everything, type omega (OOP SUPER SAFE M8 (que satire here))
    Ban Wave 10/12/17 : wow

Josh Kyle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah Type Omega ban wave as well so many people got banned today!!!
    that soapbox guy that sells type omega has really screwed alot of people over with a sub par product.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well not everything
    - Chimpeon
    - MaxDPS
    - Frozen
    all have 0 ban reports so far.

5. Thanks ChimpeonFan (1 members gave Thanks to WiNiFiX for this useful post)
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems the "pure" bots have been hit hard again in the latest ban wave. As WiniFix mentions I've not seen any news of users being banned from using clickers.

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, EWT also got hit. There's even a story about it on Kotaku. The good news is that some applications continue to be safe and the bans are mostly temporary. Still, sorry to hear about them, I'd like to think I would have gotten hit if I'd continue supporting my applications.

JoeThePlumber's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look like Soapbox is officially giving up on creating and selling bots, hopefully, he refunds back the sub feeds to his users'. Rip Type Omega And Soapbox Rotations, yet the dev team of HB claims the current update is "save".

Statement of Soapbox on both his bot sites:

"Time To Say Goodbye"

Yesterday (2017/10/12) account suspensions went out that affected basically every relevant bot/unlocker. 7.3 brought a lot of factors that have changed the botting scene to include obvious inclusions for anti-developer and anti-cheat, as well as the EULA changes. Mythic + PVE Competitions were also opened which dramatically changes the impact rotation bots have on the game and these events.
    With these changes, and this latest event, we feel the realm for automated rotations is no longer a space that can be occupied by its users, safely. The risks for using automated rotations of any sort have moved from an area of uncertainty, to an area of high probability and paranoia.

With that being said, and with a heavy heart, I am announcing that this will be the end of the road for Soapbox Rotations (and Type: Omega)

I know that this may not come as a surprise to some given the current climate in the anti-bot realm, but to others this will come as an upsetting revelation. At this time, there is no ‘safe alternative’ that I could recommend to the masses. I can only advise against the use of 3rd party stuff if you value your account, things have obviously changed. Not everyone has been suspended. This event was not about numbers, more-so about a blanket-effect, as a lot of programs were touched by this. Enough to reasonably conclude that anything that can create any real, distinct advantage in the game can become a quick and easy target.

Authentication servers have been disabled, and will remain so, indefinitely. All subscriptions have been cancelled, so you do not have to worry about it auto-renewing. Our moderators will be active in here to assist with any questions you may have, and if you guys just want to hang out and chat, thats okay too.

I would like to close by thanking everyone, its been an interesting ride, but I as well as our staff enjoyed serving you over these years.

XxRangexX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recently Blizzard have really been combatting hacks / bots in various games, take a look at maphacks for Starcraft 2, Aimbots for overwatch or CR / botting in WoW, of course those with 'bot farms' will always profit as they sell gold before each ban wave, enough so to make decent money but for the average playing wanting an unfair advantage Blizzard really is sticking it to them. The threat of lawsuits also steared quite a few very talented coders away from reverse engineering Blizzard games.

Starkey2009's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They also banned maphack and baal bots in Diablo 2 but i think dupes are still around would have too see if blizzard will stamp that out when the next ladder resets thats if it does.

thomasj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just started the game less than a month ago. I only used wrobot and was banned.
    Using Tapatalk

CaughtUMirin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    Damn, EWT also got hit. There's even a story about it on Kotaku. The good news is that some applications continue to be safe and the bans are mostly temporary. Still, sorry to hear about them, I'd like to think I would have gotten hit if I'd continue supporting my applications.
    While I deep-down understood your decision, I was still a little tilted when you announced Yeti Sonar was going to no longer be supported since that little program made my life hella easy over the years.

Now i'm glad you went with your gut on that decision... You probably saved a lot of accounts lol (including mine).
    Last edited by CaughtUMirin; 10-17-2017 at 07:56 AM.

HighlineTV's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought last month a account for wow to use a bot. This brand new account was running 24/7 a 30 days with over 6m Gold and no banned accounts. Bot and main account ar save. #LoveYouWRBOT

Tanaka187ci's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HB is Not Safe xD

Originally Posted by JoeThePlumber View Post
    Look like Soapbox is officially giving up on creating and selling bots, hopefully, he refunds back the sub feeds to his users'. Rip Type Omega And Soapbox Rotations, yet the dev team of HB claims the current update is "save".

Statement of Soapbox on both his bot sites:
    last tripwire event 2 days after the banwave @13 October i used second account with this SAFE HB and i got after one week again banned used only in PVE only Combat roations with lvl 110 char in only argus questing after 1 week get banned second account for 2 years bantime ends @2019 xDDDDD HB is no more safe and there become that bot no more safe to many functions HB must create a only Pixel Combat bot for wow no more questing lvling gathering grounder botting that project is same Death like Type Omega or Soapbox rotations or all fame lua Unlocker

arenawarrior's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    41/24
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)