0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thenthelies View Post
    i have no idea what ppl on his forums are asking for since i seldom visit but i find it hard to believe there's a group of individuals going "oh man I would love to keep throwing away accounts, plz keep auth servers online so i can waste money' ... not even HB does this when they're detected because they're smart and honest devs
    Love post history, just found this gem from you:

plus at this point how could you ever got back to manual play? I sure as hell can't, I'd rather quit/get banned
    So are you all butt hurt from getting banned? They sell ointment for that M8.

Soapbox Banwave?
    thenthelies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    soap went 2 years without a banwave because he was irrelevant and the rotations were garbage... I remember out doing them manually 1 for 1... things started getting good in HFC and he started hard-promoting the product

then he started pushing hard for legion, advertising, and suddenly became a blimp on blizzard's map, and such an easy target since soap injection methods are obviously a joke

please don't ever think the ability to go without a banwave was an accomplishment of soap's shittastic reverse engineering, this is the guy who just a few years ago was stealing everyone's code to create his shitty paid PQR scripts

"b-but blizzard can target whomever they want! it's inevitable" lol... yes they can, and the thing is when they do, devs close auth and update methods so it takes blizz at least a few months before they can do any more damage to their brand.. you/soap leaving auth open is only killing your already tainted brand name-- you'll forever be known as the program that holds the record for most consecutive banwaves in shortest amount of time, ever-- this is why I strongly believe soap is soon to be a defunct project, and you're trying to milk the last few dimes you can make.

btw HB enabled injection during a BW once, and that's when they didn't know if it was injection detection or behavior detection, once they figured out it was injection detection they immediately closed auth

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    -snip- nonsense
    lmao are you seriously using my post history as a defense for your retard program and behavior? and how is that a gem from all my other dumb posts I made over the years

yeah that's completely true I'll never do manual play in a MMO again, but the last time I used sbr was the cracked version during WoD because I was too lazy to code shit for the alts I wanted to play

fact: I'm not trying to sell a shitty, broken and detected program to saps to make a quick buck-- you are.

listen soap, you were a loser during PQR, and you're a loser now... you had a slight run of success, but a loser always goes back to his roots :^)

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not Soap, its not my program. I am using your own words to attack your argument. You yourself said you would rather be banned than play by hand which negates the point you made earlier.

You are an idiot and tool and I am done with you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Soapbox Banwave?-butt-hurt-1-jpg  

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmao, kk have a good sleep soapbox bb, best of luck making bank on vanilla private servers :^)

edit: btw Leynd is 100% soapbox, or someone VERY close to his business... he has a special user account on his forums with this username that appears to be a customer, but is actually a special usergroup that can preform administrative actions. He uses this account to argue with complaining customers LOL

btw I have never been banned with soapbox because I code my own rotations... but if YOU were banned with soapbox, and you're not happy about it, you're just butthurt! as you can see

I have hate for soapbox, as should all of you, because he's literally ****ing kids over with his shitty program, and stringing them along that "we're working on it, use at your own risk" when it should say "i'm a complete retard for leaving auth open, inject and you will be banned"... this is fkn pathetic.
    Last edited by thenthelies; 12-14-2016 at 06:00 AM.

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox is open with the risk, however i would say that using SBR unlocker will get you banned, If you wan to use SBR use FH as unlocker, I have not really paid 100% attention but i have only seen ban reports on SBR with the SBR unlocker. To my knowledge there have been very few ban reports with SBR+FH. And the only thing i think Soap was not 100% correct/open with where his post where he said that SBR unlocker was as safe as FH. Im not sure that is correct.

I could be wrong tough since i have not make sured that i checked all banwaves.
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if theyre going all out on things because of all the fly hackers in legion zones, you can stand in stormheim for example and watch people fly past you in the search for herbs. Its worse than any other expansion for it imo (well apart from wotlk). If both fh and sb have an unlocker, maybe sb is getting caught up in the search for fh users.

outlawfosho's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gippy View Post
    I wonder if theyre going all out on things because of all the fly hackers in legion zones, you can stand in stormheim for example and watch people fly past you in the search for herbs. Its worse than any other expansion for it imo (well apart from wotlk). If both fh and sb have an unlocker, maybe sb is getting caught up in the search for fh users.
    Flying has nothing to do with LUA unlock

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gippy View Post
    that's ewt, you can't use fh with 86x wow, which is all the public gather bots run on

FH has received only 2 real banwaves to date, and despite popular opinion has NOT been successfully hit by blizzard since Jan/Feb this year.

additionally I know a lot of people have love for SBR (you can see it in their forums) and I can feel the frustration from these kids that want to play without blizz interference... but I want you all to know this had nothing to do with soapbox, the person... this is ALL thanks to the brilliance that is CodeMyLife, who was an amazing help to everyone during PQR days and created the basis of BadBoy (that we all know as BadRotations today, which is also awesome) and someone else who I forget their name.

THEY were the reason you loved the soapbox rotations name, they brought the quality of life features and quality rotations, not the snakeoil salesman, soapbox himself, who provided them with an unlocker that l0l1dk built for him, but didn't maintain or update, leaving it to SBR himself to deal with injection and warden methods (which you're seeing how that's turning out).

Consider this quote from soapbox himself:
    I have done a lot to make this bot a non viable target. I do not develop to accommodate competitive pvp, we do not disturb the economy and up until lately the only way to get caught would be to openly admit to using it. So instead of targeting people actually harming the game, they decide to go after people who just want to chill or have disabilities. There aren't entire guilds out there messing with rankings of world firsts etc so this has just become a witch hunt on their part, as sad as that is.
    He was LITERALLY banking on the idea that blizzard would not target him because he had no pvp functions or farming capabilities, and he manged to sell everyone on this idea... but it came back to bite him in the ass since he forgot the a primary reason blizzard targets 3rd party programs: they're making money off their game.

-----------------------------------------
    that's all I have to say on this matter, my final suggestion to everyone would be to go show your support/contibute @ BadBoy/BadRotations, the dev (ph34rt3hcute1) is doing quality work for free, and is giving support when you find problems and listening to your suggestions, adding them as she can. Again she does all of this for free, open source, and it's damn good work. Distance yourselves from soapbox, because even besides the injection issues and fears the rotations have gone to complete shit due to lack of updates (his rotation devs are now too "busy"...) And with BadBoy you have two unlocker options to choose from, both maintained by damn good reverse engineers that actually have substance and proven history behind their coding capabilities, and not just a copy/past hack.

I wish you all the best of luck... now I will resume lurking mode and not get caught up in drama.
    Last edited by thenthelies; 12-14-2016 at 06:02 AM.

10. Thanks gippy, Crazy Lazy Unicorn (2 members gave Thanks to thenthelies for this useful post)
    Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thenthelies View Post
    now I will resume lurking mode and not get caught up in drama.
    You are the drama. I can take a guess at who exactly you are as I am fairly sure I can associate your sociopath mentality to someone who frequently posts in FH discord. You may also want to check your facts and even the discord that you frequent before advertising for other rotations. There are people in FH discord saying they ONLY USED BadRotations or XenRotations that got banned yesterday. Both BadRotations and XenRotations has less than 1/10 of my user-base. So when ~50 of my users get hit, its safe to assume only ~5 or so will be hit if XenRotations has 300 users.

Just because your Rotation Add on has "few bans" does not mean its not detected, blizzard is not banning 100% of users they are catching, this is not news. The problem is, quite a few of you like to be dismissive to the users claims, when someone posts in FH discord that they got banned for only using BadRotations or XenRotations you call them liars. Here is a little math.

I have ~3000 users(less now). Yesterday about 50 users got hit. This is less than 2% of active users. So lets take this and apply it to other rotations userbases:
    If XenRotations has 300 users, the magic number for their users to be hit would be, rounded up, 5.
    If BadRotations has < 100 users, the magic number here would be, rounded up, 2.

There are also users posting in NerdPack(Probably Engine- based add on that is used with EWT, FireHack, Olua etc) of users getting banned that only used NerdPack + FireHack.

The important takeaway here is:

1. It is not the UNLOCKER causing the bans. So no, the FIREHACK and SOAPBOX unlockers are not causing the bans.
    2. Di-spite what you may think, Soapbox is not the only one getting banned. Check out your respective discords. XenRotations,BadRotations and NerdPack hardly have a "community" to speak of, so when 1 or 2 users get banned, which is appropriate for the small number of users you have, there is no large response from it, you simply don't have enough users for this.
    3. Weather or not the Rotation Add on itself is ran from the addons folder (BadRotations, NerdPack) or loaded via FSE(Soapbox, XenRotations)
    4. Just because you didnt get banned does not mean the X Rotation Bot you use is safe.

With Tuanha moving to FireHack, who also has a significant userbase like I, this will further prove what I just said as you can expect within a month of it hitting the market, you will start seeing comparable numbers of bans on their side. All of the other rotations simply don't have enough users to avoid the developers trying to redirect their users claims of suspensions to other programs.
    Last edited by Soapbox; 12-14-2016 at 07:11 PM.

12. Thanks Skuddle, xcureanddisease (2 members gave Thanks to Soapbox for this useful post)
    Skuddle's Avatar Elite User

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First,

I want to say, what the **** has happened to the community? When I was here originally, we worked together when hacks/programs or things broke. We tried to figure it out and move towards reversing what is happening. It's a separate game from playing the game. Instead its non-stop whining coming from the shade about who is better and who is wrong, while throwing shade at the others using throw away accounts. It's like the US elections all over again, but with programmers.

Next with Soapbox,

I have used Soapbox continuously, since the day I reviewed it til now. I continued to use it. I still don't have a ban/warning/infraction on any account. I not only used it, I advertised it a few times to guild mates. I play with it on and off.

I have never used the others because Soap provided a service which made it easy to use, click and boom its done. It doesn't matter if its 100% safe. It will never be, even a giant like Glider or Buddybots get smacked in the face. If there is a ban, there is a ban. Why people get so ****ing upset about a ban when they are cheating is beyond me. You know its only a matter of time until you do get caught. Also to the haters saying, "He charges for xxx". Its a service. He updates rotations. If he didnt make the rotations, he updates his program to use those rotations. The payment is for the service.

As for the Greyblobs, go do something before posting. Your throwing shade, haven't earned your name and literally are just causing drama to cause internet drama. Come back with some substance, community involvement or some way that you helped advanced (MMOwned)OwnedCore and then throw some shade because right now, your nothing.
    Still working :-P

14. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to Skuddle for this useful post)
    JhonnyQ's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the internet

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol alright, do everyone a fav and stick to private servers soapbox; good luck

outlawfosho's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    You are the drama. I can take a guess at who exactly you are as I am fairly sure I can associate your sociopath mentality to someone who frequently posts in FH discord. You may also want to check your facts and even the discord that you frequent before advertising for other rotations. There are people in FH discord saying they ONLY USED BadRotations or XenRotations that got banned yesterday. Both BadRotations and XenRotations has less than 1/10 of my user-base. So when ~50 of my users get hit, its safe to assume only ~5 or so will be hit if XenRotations has 300 users.

Just because your Rotation Add on has "few bans" does not mean its not detected, blizzard is not banning 100% of users they are catching, this is not news. The problem is, quite a few of you like to be dismissive to the users claims, when someone posts in FH discord that they got banned for only using BadRotations or XenRotations you call them liars. Here is a little math.

I have ~3000 users(less now). Yesterday about 50 users got hit. This is less than 2% of active users. So lets take this and apply it to other rotations userbases:
    If XenRotations has 300 users, the magic number for their users to be hit would be, rounded up, 5.
    If BadRotations has < 100 users, the magic number here would be, rounded up, 2.

There are also users posting in NerdPack(Probably Engine- based add on that is used with EWT, FireHack, Olua etc) of users getting banned that only used NerdPack + FireHack.

The important takeaway here is:

1. It is not the UNLOCKER causing the bans. So no, the FIREHACK and SOAPBOX unlockers are not causing the bans.
    2. Di-spite what you may think, Soapbox is not the only one getting banned. Check out your respective discords. XenRotations,BadRotations and NerdPack hardly have a "community" to speak of, so when 1 or 2 users get banned, which is appropriate for the small number of users you have, there is no large response from it, you simply don't have enough users for this.
    3. Weather or not the Rotation Add on itself is ran from the addons folder (BadRotations, NerdPack) or loaded via FSE(Soapbox, XenRotations)
    4. Just because you didnt get banned does not mean the X Rotation Bot you use is safe.

With Tuanha moving to FireHack, who also has a significant userbase like I, this will further prove what I just said as you can expect within a month of it hitting the market, you will start seeing comparable numbers of bans on their side. All of the other rotations simply don't have enough users to avoid the developers trying to redirect their users claims of suspensions to other programs.
    The server side detection theory seems a bit implausible to be honest. I've been running my personal rotation bot since Legion dropped and have had no issues whatsoever. Literally spamming its balls off executing a perfect rotation the instant abilities are available, running for several hours at a time. The number of methods with which Blizzard could be detecting third party software on the client side is quite large and I don't understand why it's being brushed off so easily. It would take very little effort on Blizzard's part to absolutely rape 99% of internal bots/hacks if that was their intention. It's been mentioned before that Blizzard seemingly targets third party software very specifically as it is not in their best interest to issue "blanket" bans, which is exactly what a server side detection would be. Warden, in its current form, is a flaming bag of shit compared to most other popular anti-cheats, which further lends credence to the idea that they are not trying to catch everyone.

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh yeah no, it's complete bullshit, this kid has absolutely no idea what he's doing or what he's talking about; he's trying to save face and look like he has some idea of what's going on when in reality it's his shitty program and him & his cronies don't see it.

times I've been banned for botting my rotation (using various addons all across the board, full utility, PvE & PvP, including a personal self-built one for my main spec): 1

and that ban for LUANinja back in WotLK, keeping in mind I wasn't playing during the PQR banwave that shut down the project.

other than that the only time I've been hit with a ban/suspension was Honorbuddy

let see, how many banwaves has soapbox had in the last 3 months; 6? oh wait that's because of his """massive user base""" (which is true if he's factoring in the easily accessed cracked version)... but surely FH and the free EWT that have experienced a FRACTION of the bans he's gotten is because they're "irrelevant" and "don't match his numbers", you can't MAKE this shit up.

his numbers change every time he makes a post, kid is vomiting nonsense every time he tries to explain why he's targeted more than others... he thinks it's server side because he cannot explain (or admit to himself) that it's his shit is ****ed... people fly hacking and using other hacks/utilities get less bans than him, and he's butthurt about it he's trying to claim "end of days" for the botting community-- pure nonsense, complete toxic, needs to stop trying.

but further, are there going to be outliers in every section (such as the 1-2 people banned for xen/FH) sure; but because there's so many variables at play with those scenarios you cannot base any argument on them, fact is until there's a sizable portion of a community that get banned you cannot use them as evidence, it's ****ing pointless since there's more ways than 1 to get banned if your scripts suck and do shit players can report you for/false flag trying to lessen compitention/soapbox trying to do damage control on one of his many alt accounts ect ect.

fact is, over the past 6 months the only rotation community that has been royally ****ed is SBR, and people keep trying to show blind support-- wake up lmao; your beloved rotations dev is a scumbag who stole everyones code to profit off it during PQR, and was even stealing code for his early versions of SBR until he literally hired the guy he was stealing from to code for him-- he's a joke, he's guaranteeing your account's suspension by leaving his unlocker's auth open, and he's playing you, trying to fear monger you into believing it's not just him, when it's most definitely is him. DISTANCE YOURSELVES!
    Last edited by thenthelies; 12-14-2016 at 08:15 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast