26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blazinhazen View Post
    Question, with the remote 2 PC setup can you still use status hot keys for certain abilities so the rotation gets paused temporarily? I take it that the only thing that will need to be done is having a toggle for a trigger pixel to start/pause as needed?

NVM i read it again and it sounds like you will need a macro on the game PC to pop up an image that will trigger the status hot key to stop all groups then a second trigger to check for the image if missing then start groups. Annoying that the functionality gets limited due to the streaming, but to avoid the ban it seems necessary.
    Yes, what you said is correct. A pity you need to jump through hoops but its the only way to avoid being banned these days

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    rncd147's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a few fishing related questions:
    1. Regular or oversized bobber?
    2. Which part of the bobber is best to track? finding the tolerence on some of them is a pain. Is it best to just track Y axis, or both Y and X?

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rncd147 View Post
    I have a few fishing related questions:
    1. Regular or oversized bobber?
    2. Which part of the bobber is best to track? finding the tolerence on some of them is a pain. Is it best to just track Y axis, or both Y and X?
    The script on the main page of this thread uses the default fishing bobber. You need to track the Y axis because the bobber is pulled down then pops back up.

Ados's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do i setup a start/stop button on the game pc?

Radgedel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome program great work!

Question: Is there a pre set inport for BGs? My only desire is to accept the que and not get kicked for afking/ reported. (farming blood of the enemy). Thanks!

no combat routine needed really

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ados View Post
    How do i setup a start/stop button on the game pc?
    You'll need to use an addon such as TellMeWhen. Configure it to display an icon on the screen when you press a key. Configure Chimpeon to "look" for a pixel in that icon and if found or not found turn Groups on or off (using a Status Hot Key).

Actually, I just remembered there is information about how to set this up in the following article (near the bottom)... Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 08-20-2019 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Added link to 101 article

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Radgedel View Post
    Awesome program great work!

Question: Is there a pre set inport for BGs? My only desire is to accept the que and not get kicked for afking/ reported. (farming blood of the enemy). Thanks!

no combat routine needed really
    No preset imports as everyone's setup is different (screen rez, addons, key bindings, etc). It would be easy enough though to setup to auto accept the queue and do something within the BG (like jump) at set intervals to prevent AFK. Remember to use the streaming method or you'll get a ban... Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC

tirafior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got permanent banned today using chimpeon with streaming method on 2 different pc , the Streaming PC had chimpeon and the other one running WoW never installed chimpeon once or any cheat engine whatsoever. I used it for fishing on 1 account (not main). I also changed the name of Chimpeon to be safe.

Nom du compte : WOW#5

Sanction sur le compte : fermeture définitive (permanent banned)
    Violation : activité d'exploitation - Utilisation de programme de triche (exploit activity/using cheating software)

Yes i read thoroughly the forum/chimpeon website on tooltips and stuff. I have 3 pc at home, 1 with the streaming and chimpeon, 1 for my main account and 1 for the bot wow.

BUT

I used it for like 5-10 hours a day easy nothing happenend, i took a break for 1 week. Got back at it for like 5-10 hours a day again, 1 month fishing no ban. Then i buy a new month, continue some fishing and then i think i made a mistake i put 7 stack of 200 on AH of some fish and then boom got back from work permanent banned. This was the first time i put the fish on the auction house with the bot. So basicly i think i got banned because of that. ( i usually put them in a gbank and sell them on the main account (never had trouble doing it for years)). Although it says i got banned from exploit/automated/cheating software. Or maybe it was the excess of fishing but well who knows... both these options were not smart.

Once you bot what ever it is you take a risk to get banned. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure to drop the fishes inside a gbank and sell them with another account like your main never had a problem in 6 years of botting.

Will defenitly give it another try, very good software overall it is the best on this website. I just wanted to share what happened from my experience.

Thanks
    Last edited by tirafior; 08-20-2019 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tirafior View Post
    I got permanent banned today using chimpeon with streaming method on 2 different pc , the Streaming PC had chimpeon and the other one running WoW never installed chimpeon once or any cheat engine whatsoever. I used it for fishing on 1 account (not main). I also changed the name of Chimpeon to be safe.

Nom du compte : WOW#5

Sanction sur le compte : fermeture définitive (permanent banned)
    Violation : activité d'exploitation - Utilisation de programme de triche (exploit activity/using cheating software)

Yes i read thoroughly the forum/chimpeon website on tooltips and stuff. I have 3 pc at home, 1 with the streaming and chimpeon, 1 for my main account and 1 for the bot wow.

BUT

I used it for like 5-10 hours a day easy nothing happenend, i took a break for 1 week. Got back at it for like 5-10 hours a day again, 1 month fishing no ban. Then i buy a new month, continue some fishing and then i think i made a mistake i put 7 stack of 200 on AH of some fish and then boom got back from work permanent banned. This was the first time i put the fish on the auction house with the bot. So basicly i think i got banned because of that. ( i usually put them in a gbank and sell them on the main account (never had trouble doing it for years)). Although it says i got banned from exploit/automated/cheating software. Or maybe it was the excess of fishing but well who knows... both these options were not smart.

Once you bot what ever it is you take a risk to get banned. Do it at your own risk. Just make sure to drop the fishes inside a gbank and sell them with another account like your main never had a problem in 6 years of botting.

Will defenitly give it another try, very good software overall it is the best on this website. I just wanted to share what happened from my experience.

Thanks
    It is sad to hear you got banned but like you imply, you likely drew attention to yourself for posting multiple stacks of fish on the AH and for botting 5 to 10 hours a day.

I am almost certain you were NOT banned as a result of Chimpeon being detected by Blizzard. Why I think this is because:

1. Chimpeon can't be detected if it is on a PC remote from WOW (not even Blizzard can start scanning remote PCs for known botting software).
    2. There have been no other bans reported as a result of using Chimpeon remotely. In December 2019 that method will have been published for 2 years as the the only way you should use Chimpeon with WOW.

It is also known and been reported that if you do use Chimpeon on the same PC as WOW you will be banned within hours. You suggest you have been using Chimpeon remotely for 5-10 hours a day for 1 month and have only just got banned. This also suggests Chimpeon did not get detected by Blizzard.

I think you were simply unfortunate to be caught as a result of excessive automation, player reports and/or posting "excessive" amounts of fish on the AH.

Hopefully your next try will be more successful and I wish you luck.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 08-21-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although I always thought it would, Chimpeon works with WOW Classic. However, to avoid a ban you'll need to run Chimpeon on a PC/laptop remote from the game...

Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC

Evilwookie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    Although I always thought it would, Chimpeon works with WOW Classic. However, to avoid a ban you'll need to run Chimpeon on a PC/laptop remote from the game...

Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC
    Can I use my game computer while the bot is running or does it use my mouse and can I have wow installed on my remote computer or should i reformat it
    Last edited by Evilwookie; 09-03-2019 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evilwookie View Post
    Can I use my game computer while the bot is running or does it use my mouse and can I have wow installed on my remote computer or should i reformat it
    You can use your game computer while streaming because it is the streaming app that will be sending keystrokes to the game.

If WOW is installed on the computer that you are going to put Chimpeon on then don't ever run WOW on it. So it is probably best to uninstall anything related to Blizzard on that computer to be safe!
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 09-03-2019 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Made it easier to understand

Evilwookie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    If WOW is installed on the computer that you are going to put Chimpeon on then don't ever run WOW on it. So probably best to uninstall anything Blizzard on that computer to be safe! You can use your game computer I believe because it is the streaming app that will be sending keystrokes to the game.
    Is there a forum with good farming locations/setups for classic or are you aware of any places with guides for that
    Last edited by Evilwookie; 09-03-2019 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evilwookie View Post
    Is there a forum with good farming locations/setups for classic or are you aware of any places with guides for that
    The WOW Classic forum is likely the best place to ask about that. I suspect there are places with reasonable spawn rates and densely populated mobs that would be perfect for Chimpeon to farm

I remember when I first started playing WOW (countless years ago) that there was a cave in Elwynn Forrest (around 48.33) where there are a shit load of Kobold Workers. That might be a good place for early levelling if you're Alliance.

In fact, there's a post in the WOW Classic Exploit forum that Chimpeon could likely "exploit" (if not already fixed)! Classic WoW Respawn Exploit (Goretusk)

Here's another... AFK Grind / Endless Respawn
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 09-05-2019 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Added another link to post

runeblade's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey
    I have a problem with the fish string that you postet on the first site of the threat.
    i configured everything (hopefully) like the 101site said, but everytime i start chimpeon and the bobber is in the water, after 3 seconds it refresh himself over and over again - i don`t know how to resolve this issue
    (it´s classic wow )
    Last edited by runeblade; 09-03-2019 at 03:23 PM.