Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I tried to insert the code for fishing wow, but got an error - Could not convert variant of fype (UnicodeString) into type (Double) - how can fix it? When you press START, it still appears error - Using the current configuration nothing can be sent.
    Last edited by Cheeeet; 12-26-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    scythre's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to turn it on and everything works until a certain moment when commands just stop sending or idk what, but Chimpeon just stops sending commands and nothing happens.

Help?

Binzones's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works with Hekilli for paly retri? or any spec in hekilli addon?

I need to know If it works in bfa rotation with hekilli addon.

THX

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Binzones View Post
    Works with Hekilli for paly retri? or any spec in hekilli addon?

I need to know If it works in bfa rotation with hekilli addon.

THX
    It will work with any addon as long as you can detect a unique pixel in each spell icon shown. Remember to use the streaming method to avoid a ban.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scythre View Post
    I managed to turn it on and everything works until a certain moment when commands just stop sending or idk what, but Chimpeon just stops sending commands and nothing happens.

Help?
    It likely stops working because it isn't detecting the pixels. I assume you are using the streaming method. If you are then the pixels can change colour and move slightly. Use the Colour Range setting and Radius setting for your Trigger Pixels to combat this.

Mastalock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see your streaming method page says you need 2 windows PCs. Splashtop, at least, has support for android as well. Could I use that for the remote PC running chimpeon? (an amazon fire HD 10)
    aaand it just hit me your software would also have to work on the device, oops. nevermind then.
    Last edited by Mastalock; 01-05-2019 at 07:01 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mastalock View Post
    I see your streaming method page says you need 2 windows PCs. Splashtop, at least, has support for android as well. Could I use that for the remote PC running chimpeon? (an amazon fire HD 10)
    aaand it just hit me your software would also have to work on the device, oops. nevermind then.
    Yep, Chimpeon only works under Windows

Joanici's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it have a gathering option working in bfa retail?

Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joanici View Post
    Does it have a gathering option working in bfa retail?

Thanks!
    No, its just a clicker. It is mainly used for automating combat rotations, automatically clicking BG, raid, dungeon queue notifications, performing pet battles, doing stuff in the auction house (with an appropriate addon), preventing AFK, automating chat messages.

Joanici's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    No, its just a clicker. It is mainly used for automating combat rotations, automatically clicking BG, raid, dungeon queue notifications, performing pet battles, doing stuff in the auction house (with an appropriate addon), preventing AFK, automating chat messages.
    Just wanted a bot to make some gold, how you do it with Chimpeon?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Joanici View Post
    Just wanted a bot to make some gold, how you do it with Chimpeon?
    You could use Chimpeon to automate your fishing which can be very lucrative... Chimpeon 101 - Configuring Chimpeon for Fishing
    You can also use it to farm mobs if you can find a location with a large number in a confined space with a reasonably high spawn rate (World Quest areas are usually good places for this)... Chimpeon 101 - Farming Mobs and Levelling
    There have been discussions by other users in this thread about using Chimpeon to automate auction house actions. I guess this could yield good returns (i.e. sniping for low priced gear etc).

Whatever you use Chimpeon for, make sure you use the streaming method to avoid a ban... Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC

thomasj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    There have been discussions by other users in this thread about using Chimpeon to automate auction house actions. I guess this could yield good returns (i.e. sniping for low priced gear etc).
    [/url]
    I have used a keyclicker with the Auctioneer addon before. Under the SearchUI examples there is a macro:

Auctioneer/Saving Time With Macros - Norganna's AddOns

I definately recommend you use a positive list like a snatch list of the items to look for, otherwise you will buy a lot of junk.
    Using Tapatalk

activit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's a Windows 10 update coming soon that contains a feature called sandbox which appears to run applications in a protected virtual machine. Any chance you've used it or could confirm its safe usage with Chimpeon? It's on Insider build 18305 already.

Or how about using VMWARE? As far as I know it can use a GPU. Could you run the game in VM and Chimpeon on the host?

I found the streaming option to be incredibly unreliable, even when using a gige lan at highest settings and suggested color ranges. The only reason I don't use it more often to be honest. Sandbox/VM might remove the streaming requirement.
    Last edited by activit; 01-16-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by activit View Post
    There's a Windows 10 update coming soon that contains a feature called sandbox which appears to run applications in a protected virtual machine. Any chance you've used it or could confirm its safe usage with Chimpeon? It's on Insider build 18305 already.

Or how about using VMWARE? As far as I know it can use a GPU. Could you run the game in VM and Chimpeon on the host?

I found the streaming option to be incredibly unreliable, even when using a gige lan at highest settings and suggested color ranges. The only reason I don't use it more often to be honest. Sandbox/VM might remove the streaming requirement.
    Not had a chance to check but knowing how ruthless Blizzard appear to be now scanning user's PCs they will likely still be able to see Chimpeon running outside or inside of the sandbox.

As for VMWare, I've tried it with little success. If I recall when used with Spalshtop it was causing the mouse to jump out of the streamed window making it impossible to configure Chimpeon (i.e. grab Trigger Pixel XY). It was a while ago that I tried so I might give it another go later.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cheeeet View Post
    Hello, I tried to insert the code for fishing wow, but got an error - Could not convert variant of fype (UnicodeString) into type (Double) - how can fix it? When you press START, it still appears error - Using the current configuration nothing can be sent.
    Sorry I missed this post! The error is likely because you didn't copy the fishing string correctly. Give this one a go...

NwIwATABMjAwAQJDYXN0IEJvYmJlcgEwATQBMTAwMAEwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMQExAQEzMS40ODgwOTUyNDsyMS4zMzMzMzMzMzs3MC4zNTcxNDI4Njs0
    MS42MTkwNDc2MjswOzEzMTc3MzA7MTA7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDswAXs5MzQ1Qzg1Qy1DQTg2LTQz
    OTAtQTgwRS02MjkzNDBDRUI0MzR9ATABMAEwAXUBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEw
    ATABMAEyMDAwATEBAkNsaWNrIEJvYmJlcgEwATQBMTAwMAEwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMQExAQEzMS40ODgwOTUyNDsyMS4zMzMzMzMzMzs3MC4zNTcxNDI4
    Njs0MS42MTkwNDc2MjsxOzEzMTc3MzA7MTA7MTswOzA7MDswOzA7MTs2AXs5NzMxQTVGQi1BQkRD
    LTQ1OTMtOTE2MS04QkU0NjEyOTI4QTV9ATABMAEwAVJpZ2h0IG1vdXNlIGJ1dHRvbgExAS0wLjA4
    MTYzMjY1AS0xAS0wLjEzNjA1NDQyAS0xATABMAEzMDAwATEBAjUBMTc5ATE1NQExNTkBODgBNjYB
    MTU4ATE3OAEyNgExNDQBMjcBMTMyATEzOQExNDQBNDQBMzI=