Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jojolafrisette View Post
    Hello,

Try for fishing, follow ur guide. No problem for casting bobber but when it s time to loot, nothing happend.

I config the area scan with colour , 5% tolerance, check coulor found and check "use" Y box to put treshold at 7 and create que right mouse action with x and y -1.

Sometimes i suspect he detects the bobber and maybe try to clic because camera move Oo

I zoom in 100% and check all around if environnement can create same pixel color.

help
    The camera shouldn't move when it tries to click the float.

Is the stream/game window focused (on top) when you are fishing? It needs to be.

I would maybe ask on Discord if anyone can help you... Discord

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    The camera shouldn't move when it tries to click the float.

Is the stream/game window focused (on top) when you are fishing? It needs to be.

I would maybe ask on Discord if anyone can help you... Discord
    Further to this, if WOW is setup so the camera moves when the mouse is moved this would be the reason why the camera moves when Chimpeon attempts to click the bobber. You will need to setup a modifier key/button in WOW which must be pressed in order to move the camera. If I recall I think I used right mouse button (which may well be the default).

razer86's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    36/31
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was testing out Chimpeon yesterday doing some fishing, and have a question.

When moving the mouse to the bobber to click, does chimpeon actually move the mouse, or does it just teleport and click at the location? I'm not sure if WoW can detect the mouse position when coming from a remote desktop situation, but the mouse teleporting seems like a bit of a red flag to me.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by razer86 View Post
    I was testing out Chimpeon yesterday doing some fishing, and have a question.

When moving the mouse to the bobber to click, does chimpeon actually move the mouse, or does it just teleport and click at the location? I'm not sure if WoW can detect the mouse position when coming from a remote desktop situation, but the mouse teleporting seems like a bit of a red flag to me.
    It might be worth asking over on Discord... Discord

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been testing with WOW inside and Chimpeon outside a sandbox (Sandboxie) to see if it prevents detection. Chimpeon and WOW both work well using this setup but it's too early into testing to discover if I'll get banned. I wondered if anyone on here has had experience with Sandboxie and whether its enclosed environment is enough to prevent Blizzard detecting Chimpeon.

nightawhl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a hard time getting my fishing bot to work. I can get everything to work except for getting Chimp to recognize that the bobber went off consistently. I've tried many variations of white/grey but a lot of times it clicks the bobber just because of the white-ish outline. Anyone have any successful color codes I can use to try to pick up the bubbles created by the bobber? Also, I've tried the one you have provided on page 1 but it doesn't work too well either so I made my own. I would say my success catch rate is probably 50%. I'd like it to be closer to 90%.

NightDreams's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we get ban, using this on Archeage 5.0?

Ereus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news on this? Sandbox might be leaking different functions like the name of the program. What I'd want you to try is to use VMProtect on it and then run it like that.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nightawhl View Post
    I've had a hard time getting my fishing bot to work. I can get everything to work except for getting Chimp to recognize that the bobber went off consistently. I've tried many variations of white/grey but a lot of times it clicks the bobber just because of the white-ish outline. Anyone have any successful color codes I can use to try to pick up the bubbles created by the bobber? Also, I've tried the one you have provided on page 1 but it doesn't work too well either so I made my own. I would say my success catch rate is probably 50%. I'd like it to be closer to 90%.
    You normally need to zoom in (like an FPS) for fishing to work. You should also have your character's view level. Hitting Home a number of times normally gets the view correct. It's good that you miss a bit because it is more humanlike Keep fiddling though as you should be able to improve the 50% catch rate and get the catch rate you require.

Nnronn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been testing with WOW inside and Chimpeon outside a sandbox (Sandboxie) to see if it prevents detection. Chimpeon and WOW both work well using this setup but it's too early into testing to discover if I'll get banned. I wondered if anyone on here has had experience with Sandboxie and whether its enclosed environment is enough to prevent Blizzard detecting Chimpeon.
    I was banned using WoW inside Sandboxie, even using plugin (Block Process Access) that hides all the processes from the sandboxed app (WoW), any sandboxed app can read running processes titles, without this plugin. But it didn't help either. I never used WoW outside Sandboxie on that account. I blocked all Battle.net app activity, but that didn't help either. It was during very very first Chimpeon bans. So Sandboxie is not an option.
    Last edited by Nnronn; 12-07-2018 at 10:46 AM.

nightawhl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You normally need to zoom in (like an FPS) for fishing to work. You should also have your character's view level. Hitting Home a number of times normally gets the view correct. It's good that you miss a bit because it is more humanlike Keep fiddling though as you should be able to improve the 50% catch rate and get the catch rate you require.
    Yeah I do zoom in all the way because its the only way to get a reliable area scan. Wish there was a way to get a more unique color to go off when the bobber triggers. The bubbles generated by the bobber are grey/blue/white which matches most of the surrounding colors.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nnronn View Post
    I was banned using WoW inside Sandboxie, even using plugin (Block Process Access) that hides all the processes from the sandboxed app (WoW), any sandboxed app can read running processes titles, without this plugin. But it didn't help either. I never used WoW outside Sandboxie on that account. I blocked all Battle.net app activity, but that didn't help either. It was during very very first Chimpeon bans. So Sandboxie is not an option.
    Looks like the streaming method remains the only way to stop the ban hammer.

sema845's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Struggled at 2200 rating with some random guys from LFG. Then I found these guys and asked Pinkie if it's possible to find players for me to get 2400. Got it in 2h. I'm so glad i found Cakeboost!

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sema845 View Post
    Struggled at 2200 rating with some random guys from LFG. Then I found these guys and asked Pinkie if it's possible to find players for me to get 2400. Got it in 2h. I'm so glad i found Cakeboost!
    I think you posted in the wrong thread dude.

scythre's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, Im struggling to get Chimpeon work. I create action with simple key press, but when I press start nothing happens, it doesnt register anything in the Info bar(Notification panel).

When I first tried the Getting Started guide on the Chimpeon website everything worked fine, I mean keypresses were showing in the Notification Panel, but something happened idk what and now its not working. Please, help

Pls Help

Also, any Warrior/Rogue setups? Please, thank you
    Last edited by scythre; 12-23-2018 at 11:26 AM.