17/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by madturk View Post
    i may be wrong but , color pixel detection isn't working on screen if you cant click on the picture, I get right colors on player frame, quest tracker, action bars etc but not on addons like wa2, tmw, combo points etc.
    you are wrong. It's working fine with weakauras and other addons.

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    madturk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clozer View Post
    you are wrong. It's working fine with weakauras and other addons.
    then something is wrong here, lol
    i tried so many times, color is always brown or black when it should be blue.

Somehow i got it fixed. all working now,
    Time to dps )
    Last edited by madturk; 10-10-2016 at 12:07 AM.

erebos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suggest to use it with weak auras and/or tellmewhen. Create your own. I am having a blast with this. I have managed to get pretty good at this and accomplished very complex rotations for my chars. This is the best piece of software for this, **** HB, Soapbox and others with they overpriced and insecure crap

clozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by erebos View Post
    I suggest to use it with weak auras and/or tellmewhen. Create your own. I am having a blast with this. I have managed to get pretty good at this and accomplished very complex rotations for my chars. This is the best piece of software for this, **** HB, Soapbox and others with they overpriced and insecure crap
    Mind sharing those weakauras?

lab185's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
    Automating A Game Spell

The developers of Chimpeon have listened to our calls for help and have produced a PDF guide on Automating a Game Spell They even thanked me for my effort writing the guide I previously placed here. Here it is. Enjoy!

https://chimpeon.com/downloads/Chimp...Game_Spell.pdf

Here's an example of a rotation for a level 20 Windwalker Monk using the stock WOW UI. Clearly the x,y and colour of each Group's Pixel Colour setting will not be the same as yours, but it will give you an idea of what you can do...

NAIwATABMTAwAQJCbGFja291dCBLaWNrIFN1cGVyATABMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQEwATAEMAQwBDc4MgQ1MzIENDMyOTIxNgEwATABMAEyATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEwMAExAQJSaXNpbmcgU3VuIEtpY2sBMQExATEw
    MDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAEMzczBDkz
    NQQzOTc5OTk3AzEEMAQwBDI1OQQ1MAQzODkxMgMxBDAEMAQxMjgENzkEMTExMjQzMzUBMAEwATAB
    MwEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECQmxhY2tvdXQgS2ljawEwATEB
    MTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ3NzkE
    NTM3BDkwMTI4NjUDMQQwBDAEMjU5BDQ5BDQzMDA4ATABMAEwATIBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4w
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAlRpZ2VyIFBhbG0BMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENzc1BDUyOQQxNDYxMjQwNQEwATABMAExATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEwMAExAQJDaGkgV2F2ZQEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJs
    YWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ3NzQENTM2BDEyMzE2
    NDU3ATABMAEwATcBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAlByb3Zva2UB
    MQExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATABMAQwBDAE
    NDU0BDkzMwQ2OTg0MgMxBDAEMQQ2NjAEMTA4NgQxMjI1MDY4MgMxBDAEMAQyNTgENDkEMzk5MzYD
    MQQwBDEEMjYwBDM0BDUyNzM2ATABMAEwATUBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAB
    MTAwATEBAkNsZWFyIFRhcmdldCBNYW51YWwBMAEwATABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEw
    LjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQEwATABMAQwBDAEMzY4BDUwBDQ5MTUyATABMAEwAT0BMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAkNsZWFyIFRhcmdldAEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ1NTEEOTM0BDE3MTA4NDcBMAEw
    ATABPQEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECMTYyATc3ATIyOAExNDcB
    MTE2ATY5ATI5ATI5ATIyNQExNTUBODIBMjUxATE2MAEyMjgBMjQ5ATIyMQ==

Making a rotation isn't going to be a five minute job. Take your time over it and you'll be rewarded with great DPS.

4. Options > Import
    5. Click the Paste From Clipboard button
    6. Click the Import button
    7. Click the OK button

error : Could not convert variant of type (UnicodeString) into type (Double)
    Last edited by lab185; 10-10-2016 at 03:13 PM.

erebos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clozer View Post
    Mind sharing those weakauras?
    You should create your own, mine won't work for you because of my setup. I actually recommend you do create one. if you find weak auras difficult use tellmewhen both work great.

Also there is a bunch of weak auras here WAGO Choose the one it suits you best. Preferably the ones that say Rotation which give you the actual rotation and then you just need to set the pixel color in chimpeon.

Here is an scenario. You get weak auras for your CD's and if that aura doesn't have rotation. Make your own using tellmewhen which is much easier to configure and use them both.

Another tip on how i do my auras/tellmewhen Just go to icy-veins/noxxic if you want more in dept go to elitistkerks and check the rotation for your class, you can accomplish exactly the same rotation with a couple of simple settings and common sense.

Hope it helps

PS: No one should be using the same rotation with same configuration and same Chimpeon profile, it will be noticed. Don't be lazy make your own be safe

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by erebos View Post
    You should create your own, mine won't work for you because of my setup. I actually recommend you do create one. if you find weak auras difficult use tellmewhen both work great.

Also there is a bunch of weak auras here WAGO Choose the one it suits you best. Preferably the ones that say Rotation which give you the actual rotation and then you just need to set the pixel color in chimpeon.

Here is an scenario. You get weak auras for your CD's and if that aura doesn't have rotation. Make your own using tellmewhen which is much easier to configure and use them both.

Another tip on how i do my auras/tellmewhen Just go to icy-veins/noxxic if you want more in dept go to elitistkerks and check the rotation for your class, you can accomplish exactly the same rotation with a couple of simple settings and common sense.

Hope it helps

PS: No one should be using the same rotation with same configuration and same Chimpeon profile, it will be noticed. Don't be lazy make your own be safe
    Wise words erebos. Due to the differences in game screen resolution, window size, action bar buttons or addon spell icons, a configuration is unlikely to work for other users. It really is a case of making your own. Once you get the hang of it, it really is fast and simple to do. Try other auto clickers that have the same functionality and you'll appreciate Chimpeon's ease of use!

An addon like WeakAuras 2 is a perfect combination with Chimpeon. YouTube is a good source of class rotations for WeakAuras 2.

Import the configuration string I posted. It'll give you an idea of what you can do with Chimpeon. It demonstrates using multiple pixel colour conditions for triggering a Group and the use of Status hotkeys.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lab185 View Post
    4. Options > Import
    5. Click the Paste From Clipboard button
    6. Click the Import button
    7. Click the OK button

error : Could not convert variant of type (UnicodeString) into type (Double)
    Works fine for me. Sure you copied it all?

lab185's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works fine for me. Sure you copied it all?
    yep, nothing help =(

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, nothing help =(
    NAIwATABMTAwAQJCbGFja291dCBLaWNrIFN1cGVyATABMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQEwATAEMAQwBDc4MgQ1MzIENDMyOTIxNgEwATABMAEyATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEwMAExAQJSaXNpbmcgU3VuIEtpY2sBMQExATEw
    MDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAEMzczBDkz
    NQQzOTc5OTk3AzEEMAQwBDI1OQQ1MAQzODkxMgMxBDAEMAQxMjgENzkEMTExMjQzMzUBMAEwATAB
    MwEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECQmxhY2tvdXQgS2ljawEwATEB
    MTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ3NzkE
    NTM3BDkwMTI4NjUDMQQwBDAEMjU5BDQ5BDQzMDA4ATABMAEwATIBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4w
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAlRpZ2VyIFBhbG0BMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENzc1BDUyOQQxNDYxMjQwNQEwATABMAExATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEwMAExAQJDaGkgV2F2ZQEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJs
    YWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ3NzQENTM2BDEyMzE2
    NDU3ATABMAEwATcBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAlByb3Zva2UB
    MQExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATABMAQwBDAE
    NDU0BDkzMwQ2OTg0MgMxBDAEMQQ2NjAEMTA4NgQxMjI1MDY4MgMxBDAEMAQyNTgENDkEMzk5MzYD
    MQQwBDEEMjYwBDM0BDUyNzM2ATABMAEwATUBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAB
    MTAwATEBAkNsZWFyIFRhcmdldCBNYW51YWwBMAEwATABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEw
    LjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQEwATABMAQwBDAEMzY4BDUwBDQ5MTUyATABMAEwAT0BMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAkNsZWFyIFRhcmdldAEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ1NTEEOTM0BDE3MTA4NDcBMAEw
    ATABPQEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECMTYyATc3ATIyOAExNDcB
    MTE2ATY5ATI5ATI5ATIyNQExNTUBODIBMjUxATE2MAEyMjgBMjQ5ATIyMQ==

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, nothing help =(
    I had that issue and it went away when I updated to the latest version.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warble00 View Post
    I had that issue and it went away when I updated to the latest version.
    Yes, you'll need the 1.8.8.1 build at least for the above configuration string to work!

lab185's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you'll need the 1.8.8.1 build at least for the above configuration string to work!
    1.8.8.1 build . . . still nothing...

Terades313's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Protection Pala ... do attacks only when i mouseover the icons in wow then he activate the ability.. whats wrong?^^

NAIwATABMTAwAQIBMQEwATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MAExATABATABMAEwAQExATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECU2RSATEB
    MQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQExATAEMAQwBDY5
    NQQxMTAyBDEwMDkyNTQzATABMAEwATEBMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATABNTAB
    MQECR0gBMQExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEB
    MAQwBDAENzMyBDExMDQEMTA3MTcwNzUBMAEwATABMgEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMAE1MAExAQJSVQExATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDAB
    MAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ3OTEEMTEwNAQ2OTM4MTExATABMAEwATMBMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMCww
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATABNTABMQECU2RSATEBMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMCww
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQExATAEMAQwBDgzNQQxMTA2BDE1MzcxNDg0ATABMAEwATQBMAEwLDAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATABNTABMQECV2VpaGUBMQExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAsMDAw
    MDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAEODgxBDExMDYEOTc2MjU1OQEwATABMAFl
    ATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUwATEBAkxHATEBMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sB
    MAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQExATAEMAQwBDkzMQQxMTAzBDc2OTY1MDMB
    MAEwATABcgEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMAE1MAExAQJDbGVhciBUYXJnZXQg
    TWFudWFsATABMAEwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMAEwATAE
    MAQwBDM2OAQ1MAQ0OTE1MgEwATABMAE9ATABMCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEw
    MAExAQJDbGVhciBUYXJnZXQBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAsMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLDAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENTUxBDkzNAQxNzEwODQ3ATABMAEwAT0BMAEwLDAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MCwwMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAjE1NQExODMBMjEyATE1MAE0NgEzNwE1NQExMzcBNTQBMjQ2
    ATEyNgE4NQExOTMBNDkBMTQ2ATM5

.... ok i found it out just need to set the action on .. to time intervall
    Last edited by Terades313; 10-11-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's probably the special effect of the spell icon when you hover the mouse pointer over it when recording the colour. Once you have record the pixel colour move your mouse off the icon the press Shift R (refresh colour).

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 45678910111258 ... LastLast