Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon doesn't seem to be very popular. I wouldn't be surprised if the developer pulls the plug on it and we are stuck with an app that won't authorize.

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    madturk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warble00 View Post
    Chimpeon doesn't seem to be very popular. I wouldn't be surprised if the developer pulls the plug on it and we are stuck with an app that won't authorize.
    Seems that way, i asked a question on their forum noone replied.
    Not much help on getting things going or guides how to do it.

Catbert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took the plunge lastnight with it and from what ive experienced I have liked it.

To be honest you need a good addon for it to be worth while, for example I am using Hekili.

The great thing about this is that you can automate a lot of stuff with pixel detection, I was praised from my dungeon team lastnight as a shaman about my DPS so the results show for themselves once it is setup.

Downside for casuals is that you will need to spend sometime setting it up and even troubleshooting problems such as crazy camera movement. All in all id say once set up and you have a basic understanding of the software, your looking to spend about an hour on creating a decent profile.

Ill definitely be sticking with this as I only really need rotation help so its perfect for me + with the added bonus your 99% not going to be hit with a ban.

If anyone needs any support ill try help as much as possible.

Cheers,
    Rob.

instand9754's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If people shared their "profiles" for rotations and showed proof of getting high parses, I bet this softwaree would become really popular and devs would get way more customers

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by instand9754 View Post
    If people shared their "profiles" for rotations and showed proof of getting high parses, I bet this softwaree would become really popular and devs would get way more customers
    For shared profiles to work you have to have the same setup as the person giving out the profile. That means same resolution, same keybinds, same WeakAuras, skills, etc in the exact same place.
    Last edited by warble00; 10-08-2016 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warble00 View Post
    For shared profiles to work you have to have the same setup as the person giving out the profile. That means same resolution, same WeakAuras, skills, etc in the exact same place.
    also, dont all spells have to be at same place on your screen too?

Catbert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by madturk View Post
    also, dont all spells have to be at same place on your screen too?
    Yeah it really isnt recommended to share profiles way too much would have to be setup to be the same.

But I agree maybe a nice tutorial for newbies would be good.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for crazy mouse and camera problem, make wow compatible with xp not just chimp, that solved my problem.

Catbert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah hopefully more addons like Hekeli come out as I feel that is the only real option for efficient dps combo's.

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a small visual tutorial quickly. its a start

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker-champ-gif

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just cant get pixel color detection on addons like wa2, tmw and combo points. Driving me crazy....

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I've chatted to the developers a few times and believe me they are trying their hardest to get the crazy mouse movement and the incorrect pixel colour detection problems fixed. It seems they want it resolved as badly as us.

As for guides, there is a ton of information on their website...

Chimpeon 101
    Chimpeon Help

You need to read the guides! Do you honestly expect a program like this to be 100% intuitive? I've used a lot of auto clickers and believe me, Chimpeon is by far the easiest to configure. It's kind of why I champion it on here so much and the fact I find it so useful.

Don't be lazy guys. Read the 101s and the Help on the developer's website. I did and it all came clear to me very quickly and I'm no Einstein!!!!!

Putting negative comments on here like "Chimpeon doesn't seem to be very popular. I wouldn't be surprised if the developer pulls the plug on it and we are stuck with an app that won't authorize", isn't going to help and will only put more customers off it. As far as I can tell the developer is in it for the long haul and I've found them nothing but helpful.

thenameless's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where would we go for help and sugestions then? like what addons to use and how to automate stuff.Rotation builder kinda works but its hard to grab pixel color unless its in the box to be cast

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Automating A Game Spell

The developers of Chimpeon have listened to our calls for help and have produced a PDF guide on Automating a Game Spell They even thanked me for my effort writing the guide I previously placed here. Here it is. Enjoy!

https://chimpeon.com/downloads/Chimp...Game_Spell.pdf

Here's an example of a rotation for a level 20 Windwalker Monk using the stock WOW UI. Clearly the x,y and colour of each Group's Pixel Colour setting will not be the same as yours, but it will give you an idea of what you can do...

NAIwATABMTAwAQJCbGFja291dCBLaWNrIFN1cGVyATABMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQEwATAEMAQwBDc4MgQ1MzIENDMyOTIxNgEwATABMAEyATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEwMAExAQJSaXNpbmcgU3VuIEtpY2sBMQExATEw
    MDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAEMzczBDkz
    NQQzOTc5OTk3AzEEMAQwBDI1OQQ1MAQzODkxMgMxBDAEMAQxMjgENzkEMTExMjQzMzUBMAEwATAB
    MwEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECQmxhY2tvdXQgS2ljawEwATEB
    MTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ3NzkE
    NTM3BDkwMTI4NjUDMQQwBDAEMjU5BDQ5BDQzMDA4ATABMAEwATIBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4w
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAlRpZ2VyIFBhbG0BMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENzc1BDUyOQQxNDYxMjQwNQEwATABMAExATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEwMAExAQJDaGkgV2F2ZQEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJs
    YWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ3NzQENTM2BDEyMzE2
    NDU3ATABMAEwATcBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAlByb3Zva2UB
    MQExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATABMAQwBDAE
    NDU0BDkzMwQ2OTg0MgMxBDAEMQQ2NjAEMTA4NgQxMjI1MDY4MgMxBDAEMAQyNTgENDkEMzk5MzYD
    MQQwBDEEMjYwBDM0BDUyNzM2ATABMAEwATUBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAB
    MTAwATEBAkNsZWFyIFRhcmdldCBNYW51YWwBMAEwATABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEw
    LjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQEwATABMAQwBDAEMzY4BDUwBDQ5MTUyATABMAEwAT0BMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAkNsZWFyIFRhcmdldAEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ1NTEEOTM0BDE3MTA4NDcBMAEw
    ATABPQEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECMTYyATc3ATIyOAExNDcB
    MTE2ATY5ATI5ATI5ATIyNQExNTUBODIBMjUxATE2MAEyMjgBMjQ5ATIyMQ==

Making a rotation isn't going to be a five minute job. Take your time over it and you'll be rewarded with great DPS.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 10-10-2016 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Replaced my guide with a link to the offical Chimpeon guide

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i may be wrong but , color pixel detection isn't working on screen if you cant click on the picture, I get right colors on player frame, quest tracker, action bars etc but not on addons like wa2, tmw, combo points etc.

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3456789101157 ... LastLast