Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it simply doesn't work, no matter which remote software I use, it seems the second I set the focus on the stream window, chimpeon can't send the key commands anymore. It says key-bind, right click, key-bind, right click...but in the actual stream window nothing happens.
    Last edited by DaSoul; 10-16-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by REGELE33 View Post
    i have the same problem as you. it only works 1 time out of 10 casts if lucky. here is a video i made fishing - Streamable (works the same in all locations except one that it works almost every time but worthless)
    why do you think it is so cheap ? 10$ for 6 months when all others are 10+ per month.
    Are you certain you had the stream window focused during the times where it failed to click the bobber when a fish was hooked? It needs to be or Chimpeon can't send the click event to the stream window - hence the missed catches.

If the window is focused have you tried adjusting the Color setting and/or the Y motion threashold for the Click Bobber Group to see if that helps?

The fact that you state it works all the time in a certain location is evidence that it does work but a) the stream window always needs to be focused and b) environment effects (water reflection, weather, shadows, artefacts, etc) can affect success rate.

Chimpeon is a pixel bot. It detects pixels that are a certain color or a variation of that color. Therefore if the correct color or color variation is not detected for the reasons outlined above it won't work. Setting up different configurations for different environments could therefore be the answer. Also, how about looking into other methods of automating fishing with Chimpeon and create your own script? I've read that one user even managed to create a fishing script based upon the WOW volume bar moving when the splash sound effect is played when a fish is hooked.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 10-18-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DaSoul View Post
    For me it simply doesn't work, no matter which remote software I use, it seems the second I set the focus on the stream window, chimpeon can't send the key commands anymore. It says key-bind, right click, key-bind, right click...but in the actual stream window nothing happens.
    Have you got your Method set to 3 for the Actions in both Groups? Are you sure the stream window is focused? Are you using the correct keybind for the Cast Group? Are you sure you have the correct stream application specified for the Send To setting? Have you tried running Chimpeon as Administrator? Have you followed all the troubleshooting rules in the guide?

The fact that Chimpeon is saying in its status bar key-bind, right click, key bind, right click but nothing is happening in the game, means that you have done something wrong with your setup. Delete the current one and import the script found in the guide.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 10-18-2019 at 05:52 AM.

REGELE33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you watched the video that i had recorded ? if the colour/settings/whatever are wrong why it is clicking the bobber before splashing ? why it is detecting the bobber in the correct area and clicking the bobber randomly if the window is not focused ? my guess would be that your software is unreliable when used with streaming. i am sure it works perfectly when used standalone but detected by blizzard.

epi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DaSoul View Post

Have the same problem, nothing get send to splashtop, not even simple TAB or click commands, tried it on different *.txt files just to see if something will happen. nothing. what is wrong?

Btw. i see the screen, login, resolution everything is fine, just no actions got send to splashtop window.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you watched the video that i had recorded ? if the colour/settings/whatever are wrong why it is clicking the bobber before splashing ? why it is detecting the bobber in the correct area and clicking the bobber randomly if the window is not focused ? my guess would be that your software is unreliable when used with streaming. i am sure it works perfectly when used standalone but detected by blizzard.
    I haven't played WOW in ages but when I did I had the script working 90% of the time using streaming (it is perhaps good to fail a catch now and again to make it seem more human-like). I got it to work by following the Troubleshooting in the guide and most importantly being in a location where it was more successful due to lack of environment effects and artefacts. The open ocean is a good place. Of course, you must understand that the quality of the stream (that can affect colours within the stream window) can also affect casting and catching. Put the stream quality to the highest setting. Adjust the colour range and tolerance to compensate. Failing all that, build your own script. The example script is just one way you can fish. Think out of the box and I'm sure you can find other ways.

Also, someone reported that disabling Outline mode and sparkles helps (/run WorldFrame:HookScript("OnUpdate",function()SetCVar("Outline",0)end)). Also, using a different bobber may be better for you.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 10-21-2019 at 04:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by epi View Post
    Have the same problem, nothing get send to splashtop, not even simple TAB or click commands, tried it on different *.txt files just to see if something will happen. nothing. what is wrong?

Btw. i see the screen, login, resolution everything is fine, just no actions got send to splashtop window.
    Are you sure your Send To setting is set to the Splashtop instance (normally "Splashtop Personal")? Also, your stream window must be focused (be on top) for key presses to be sent to it.

REGELE33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont understand how the quality of the stream or environment effects and artefacts have to do with anything. the bobber is detected 100% of the time anywhere in the game and that debunks everything u have stated.

badphi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello guy ,
    Chimpeon is detected or not ??
    i dont understand , on their website he says yes ?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont understand how the quality of the stream or environment effects and artefacts have to do with anything. the bobber is detected 100% of the time anywhere in the game and that debunks everything u have stated.
    If it is detecting the bobber 100% of the time but its not clicking the bobber 100% of the time then Chimpeon is not detecting the bobber being pulled down when a fish is hooked. Adjust the settings man. Do something until it works for you!

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badphi View Post
    hello guy ,
    Chimpeon is detected or not ??
    i dont understand , on their website he says yes ?
    Chimpeon is detected by WOW unless you use the streaming method... Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC

runeblade's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey,
    how can i cast automatically some baits on my fishing rod every few minutes in classic ?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by runeblade View Post
    hey,
    how can i cast automatically some baits on my fishing rod every few minutes in classic ?
    You're going to need a macro that uses the bait... /use name of bait
    You will then need to assign that macro to a key.
    Create a Group that uses the Time Interval setting then set its value to however long the bait remains so when then bait disappears a new bait is applied. For the Group's Action set the Perform setting to the key the macro is assigned to.
    Alternatively, if the bait shows an icon when it is active (or if you can get an addon like Weakauras to show an icon when the bait is active) have a Group that uses the Trigger Pixel setting to look for a pixel in that icon and press the bait macro key when it is NOT found.

fragnot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anyone actually using this in WoW with the streaming method ?

Id love to hear your experiences with it.

chaoticdios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    Is anyone actually using this in WoW with the streaming method ?

Id love to hear your experiences with it.
    same! i'd buy it rn.