Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by runeblade View Post
    hey
    I have a problem with the fish string that you postet on the first site of the threat.
    i configured everything (hopefully) like the 101site said, but everytime i start chimpeon and the bobber is in the water, after 3 seconds it refresh himself over and over again - i don`t know how to resolve this issue
    (it´s classic wow )
    Firstly, are you zoomed in 100% (like you're playing an FPS)? You need to be. Secondly, the reason why it keeps refreshing (I presume recasting) is because Chimpeon cannot locate the bobber within the scan area. The most common reason for this failure (other than the bobber not actually being in the scan area) is lighting and environment effects that will change the red of the bobber that Chimpeon is looking for. You may need to move your character about a bit until you find a location where lighting and environment effects do not mess with the bobber color. Alternatively change the pixel color for the Cast Group (and the Click Group too) to suit your location (doing the former is easier though).

I assure you, the script works (out of the box). You just need to follow the troubleshooting in the guide and reposition your character until you find a sweet spot. I always found fishing at sea to be the most successful but equally, fishing inland was good too (but needed a bit of repositioning of my character).

Good luck. And remember, use the streaming method or you'll get banned!! Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 09-04-2019 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Spelling

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
  2. Thanks runeblade (1 members gave Thanks to ChimpeonFan for this useful post)
    runeblade's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your quick answer, i will try this out

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by runeblade View Post
    Thank you for your quick answer, i will try this out
    How did you get on? Have you got it working?

runeblade's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it worked i play a little bit with the colour and try out a few different places to fish, and now it euns perfect, thank you

rickmagnus89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey hows it going? Really interested in this software. does Chimpeon program characters movement or any kind of node tracking or programmable movement patterns? IE if I were to play a hunter would my hunter not only move to targets and preform a rotation can this hunter move on its own through an area and farm mobs or even farm nodes based on keys I have programed? Also can this farms other mats aside from fishing such as mining and herbs or other mats in mmos.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rickmagnus89 View Post
    Hey hows it going? Really interested in this software. does Chimpeon program characters movement or any kind of node tracking or programmable movement patterns? IE if I were to play a hunter would my hunter not only move to targets and preform a rotation can this hunter move on its own through an area and farm mobs or even farm nodes based on keys I have programed? Also can this farms other mats aside from fishing such as mining and herbs or other mats in mmos.
    Chimpeon is a clicker/pixel bot that doesn't hook into WOW at all so performing movement between mobs and mining/herb nodes would be almost impossible. You can configure it to move your character by simply enabling it to press a movement key for n milliseconds but because Chimpeon doesn't know what is going on in the game albeit for detecting pixels on various places of the screen, the chances of things going wrong are high. It can be used to farm mobs but your character would need to be placed near a high concentration of them and would need to stand still. In a previous expansion I have used a warrior to kill and skin mobs to great success but he remained rooted in one spot and I pulled the mobs to me with a ranged ability. Hunters are easier for the task of mob grinding because they have more ranged skills to attack mobs from a distance.

Don't ever expect a pixel bot like Chimpeon to perform what you asked. You'll need a true bot that hooks into WOW to do that.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 09-09-2019 at 08:55 AM.

rickmagnus89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    Chimpeon is a clicker/pixel bot that doesn't hook into WOW at all so performing movement between mobs and mining/herb nodes would be almost impossible. You can configure it to move your character by simply enabling it to press a movement key for n milliseconds but because Chimpeon doesn't know what is going on in the game albeit for detecting pixels on various places of the screen, the chances of things going wrong are high. It can be used to farm mobs but your character would need to be placed near a high concentration of them and would need to stand still. In a previous expansion I have used a warrior to kill and skin mobs to great success but he remained rooted in one spot and I pulled the mobs to me with a ranged ability. Hunters are easier for the task of mob grinding because they have more ranged skills to attack mobs from a distance.

Don't ever expect a pixel bot like Chimpeon to perform what you asked. You'll need a true bot that hooks into WOW to do that.
    Thank you for the quick response as well the insight to the software. Once I have a remote setup working I will definitely be looking to pick this up and give it a try for my self.

colegero's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, I used a free analog - uopilot, it works on the same principle (pixel search), but I got a ban from two accounts. Tell me, banned for this program, have there been cases?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by colegero View Post
    Hi guys, I used a free analog - uopilot, it works on the same principle (pixel search), but I got a ban from two accounts. Tell me, banned for this program, have there been cases?
    If you don't use the streaming/remote method then you will get banned. There have been no legitmate reports of bans using that method (one person stated he was banned but then announced he had been auto fishing for a ridiculous amount of time which is what likely caused the ban). Here's the guide on setting up streaming...

Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC

colegero's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    If you don't use the streaming/remote method then you will get banned. There have been no legitmate reports of bans using that method (one person stated he was banned but then announced he had been auto fishing for a ridiculous amount of time which is what likely caused the ban). Here's the guide on setting up streaming...

Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC

Thanks for the answer, but what do you think about this method?
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ited-user.html (Run PoE as a limited user)

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by colegero View Post
    Thanks for the answer, but what do you think about this method?
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...ited-user.html (Run PoE as a limited user)
    Interesting article. I've tried something similar with Sandboxie but it resulted in a ban. You're welcome to give the linked method a go though So far I have found that streaming is the only "safe" method.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 09-10-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Damaste's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi any idea how to fix the following error when importing a new string/script?

"Could not convert variant of type (UnicodeString) into type (Double)."

I have tried running Chimpeon with the compatibility settings, but it doesn't seem to help. I have also tried reinstalling the program a couple times.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Damaste View Post
    Hi any idea how to fix the following error when importing a new string/script?

"Could not convert variant of type (UnicodeString) into type (Double)."

I have tried running Chimpeon with the compatibility settings, but it doesn't seem to help. I have also tried reinstalling the program a couple times.
    I would suggest pasting the script into some sort of text editor first then copying and pasting into Chimpeon again.

TheBiggs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW Classic does not have Training Dummies :S
    Is there a way to setup the Rotation stuff easily for Chimpeon without them?
    I'm playing Sublety Rogue.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheBiggs View Post
    WoW Classic does not have Training Dummies :S
    Is there a way to setup the Rotation stuff easily for Chimpeon without them?
    I'm playing Sublety Rogue.
    Having a training dummy would of course make things easier to configure Chimpeon but without them it can still be done. You'll just have to be more patient and be willing to die a few times before the complete rotation is setup I suggest finding some mobs at your level or slightly below then configuring.