26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nov17 View Post
    Is it possible to have the auto clicker on, and manually use my own keypresses to override the clicker?
    I think the developers have this scheduled for the next release

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
    If possible , �� A yes/no answer would be great , I'm looking into buying this product for performance reasons , depending on fullscreen directx pixel reading capability , thanks
    It will detect a pixel colour change in many games. So, Yes!! Give it a go, it's clean Lots of info on the developer's website... Chimpeon - Plays Your Game

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ralphiuss View Post
    Willing to give some insight on how to do this...

Need something working for legion leveling with my boosted 100 QQ banwave...
    I've tried it in Legion Beta and it works like a dream I managed to get to level 105 with relative ease... using Chimpeon to kill mobs in a particular area. It's not a bot but it's unlikely to get you banned!! I used it with a Beastmaster Hunter using my pet to loot (using Fetch ability). Also useful for auto accepting dungeon queues (so you don't miss the dungeon) and keeping you online (in the likely event there are server queues during Legion launch).

Here's the configuration string for my 100/110 Beastmaster Hunter. I use a stock interface and you can see where I had my action bar abilities by looking at the Actions in the setup. Some of the abilities are also activated by the colour change on the hunter's and pet's HP bars, and the hunter's focus bar. Also the selected mob's HP bar. Import the configurarion string then reposition the pixel colour coordinates and reset the associated colour for all the Groups.

MwJMb290ATEBMAEzMDAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEB
    ATABMAEwATgBNDkuMzc1MDAwMDABNzkwATQ4LjMzMzMzMzMzATQzNQEwATEwMAExAQJUYXJnZXQB
    MAExATUwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATAEMAQxBDI1
    OAQ0OQQzOTkzNgEwATABMAEtATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDAwATEBAk1l
    bmQgUGV0ATABMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQEw
    BDAEMQQxNDAEODkENDE3MjgBMAEwATABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAw
    ATEBAkV4aGlsZXJhdGlvbgEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABMAExATEBMAQwBDEEMTA0BDQ5BDQ1MDU2ATABMAEwAT0BMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABMAEwATEwMAExAQJLaWxsIENvbW1hbmQBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDAB
    MAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATAEMAQwBDQ0MQQ4NjIENjY4ODkDMQQwBDAEMjU4BDQ5BDM5OTM2
    ATABMAEwATQBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATEwMAExAQJNdXJkZXIgb2YgQ3Jv
    d3MBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATAEMAQw
    BDI1OAQ0OQQzOTkzNgMxBDAEMAQzOTcEODYzBDc0MzIwMDgBMAEwATABMwEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAkRpcmUgQmVhc3QBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAw
    MDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATAEMAQwBDUyMQQ4NjIEMzkxNzgyMAMxBDAEMAQyNTgE
    NDkEMzk5MzYBMAEwATABNgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAkNvYnJh
    IFNob3QBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATAE
    MAQwBDQ4MQQ4NjIEMjE2MzYzAzEEMAQwBDI1OAQ0OQQzOTkzNgMxBDAEMAQxODEENjAEMzY5ODkx
    MwEwATABMAE1ATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMDABMQECQWNjZXB0IFF1ZXVl
    ATABMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ3
    MzQEMjg5BDIyMjkBMAEwATABTGVmdCBtb3VzZSBidXR0b24BNDUuNzUwMDAwMDABNzMyATMyLjQ0
    NDQ0NDQ0ATI5MgEwATEwMAExAQI0MQExMzUBMTIBNjABMjUzATE3NQEyMQEyNQE1OAE3NQE0MQEy
    NwEyMDQBMTE0ATE3ATYz

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
    If possible , �� A yes/no answer would be great , I'm looking into buying this product for performance reasons , depending on fullscreen directx pixel reading capability , thanks
    This software will read fullscreen pixel or any pixel no matter what.

Originally Posted by Ralphiuss View Post
    Most def looking at just rotation. I think I saw you hop in that discord channel. IF we could hook up and discuss this that would be great.
    Can you link the discord channel I am in alot of them.

ToR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In theory it's possible to use an addon like SlamAndAwe (SlamAndAwe - Warrior - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse) to show the warrior rotation, and setup Chimpeon to monitor the color of the icon and press the correct ability, therefore doing the rotation for me?

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ToR View Post
    In theory it's possible to use an addon like SlamAndAwe (SlamAndAwe - Warrior - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse) to show the warrior rotation, and setup Chimpeon to monitor the color of the icon and press the correct ability, therefore doing the rotation for me?
    Yeah you are right I have used similar rotation addon called Ovale Spell Priority and it worked like a charm

jimmyleet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is still pretty new but I am looking for the safest way to do rotations, think this will work well? Can I still move myself etc and have it just cast the spells needed.

Also chances for ban? none of this fluff bs stuff.

datboiwaddup's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmyleet View Post
    Also chances for ban? none of this fluff bs stuff.
    Chimpeon automates keystrokes and mouse clicks externally. It does not modify game files/memory or attach to the game's process. It is completely surface level (as though you were pressing the keys and clicking the mouse)
    It is undetectable by software/monitoring.

However, there is the chance that somebody could report you when they notice automated behavior. I don't think that would result in a ban though - because Blizzard can't prove anything at that point (there is no evidence/trace, not bot software).

9. Thanks Coomshoot (1 members gave Thanks to datboiwaddup for this useful post)
    jimmyleet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't AHK detected and uses the same method?

sany89's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i use this with a rotation addon like hedd?

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a good way to switch between single and multiple target rotations? You could create two configurations but switching between them would be too awkward.

TheSuspect420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this really undetectable? And by undetectable I don't mean if someone reports you for botting, or auto rotation skills but if Blizzard herself can detect the software running at the background.

I want to test it on my main account.

Wookie55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Advertisement?
    This program costs money...

uhhhlolhaha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's pretty blatant self advertisement.. this guy is obviously the creator of the app.

Every single one of his comments links to or talks about the program.
    Also his username - MarkoRapido, correlates to the owner of the website as Mark Williams at [email protected].

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by uhhhlolhaha View Post
    It's pretty blatant self advertisement.. this guy is obviously the creator of the app.

Every single one of his comments links to or talks about the program.
    Also his username - MarkoRapido, correlates to the owner of the website as Mark Williams at [email protected].

I've replied to your "accusation" in a private message. Hopefully it puts an end to this matter!

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567854 ... LastLast