Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cast Interrupter by Basis & Mr.Sergey

(Program for auto-interrupting enemy casts)

Program do not neither read from nor write to WoW memory, they are based on screen analysis and keystroke sending, and thus they are absolutely safe and undetectable.
    Works with 32-bit and 64-bit game clients.

Freeware. Designed for Legion

Initial game settings before first use

- Cast Interrupter works well with both window and full screen modes. Graphics quality and spell effects settings do not affect program work.

To work with full screen under Windows 7, “Disable desktop composition” should be checked in program settings and and game settings should be set to use DX9 instead of DX11.

Cast Interrupter settings

- during the first start you will be prompted to point to the folder where WoW have been installed to.

First run and game folder setup are required do be held while WoW is not running. You'll have to restart the game in case it was running while setup process.

- the main Interrupter window is shown below:

- enter the key your Target interrupt ability is bound to into the left field. If you play caster class and cast interrupt ability requires stopping current cast you should use the following macro as kicking ability:

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast InterruptAbilityName

- if Focus cast interrupt is needed enter the key your Focus interrupt macro is bound to into the right, leave the field blank otherwise. Focus interrupt macro has the following form:

#showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast [target=focus] InterruptAbilityName

- press Start button (the game should be started and your character logged to the world before that);
    - please be patient and wait while program reloads WoW interface;
    - that's all, we did it, now program is ready to interrupt any kickable cast (uninterruptible cast are supposed to be ignored but there are some mismatches in Blizzard code that result in useless interrupt attempts).

ATTENTION!!! You can use only Latin letters, digits, F-keys, punctuation signs and shortcut keys, neither Cyrillic nor other national symbols could be used. In case F-key is used please enter f1 for F1 key, f2 for F2 key etc. If you need keys with modifiers, just enter first modifiers letters and then the key. I. e. use c1 for Ctrl-1, cs2 for Ctrl-Sift-2, casf3 for Ctrl-Alt-Shift-F3 and so on.

Program has four interrupt modes:

1 - Kick nothing.
    2 - Kick every interruptible cast.
    3 - Kick only listed casts.
    4 - Kick every interruptible cast except listed.

Default program mode is 2 - interrupt everything we can. It is activated after first program start and interface reloading. To change mode please do the following:
    1 -open Interface in Game Menu:

2 - then chose AddOns
    3 - select KickEmAll AddOn
    4 - select the mode required (5,6,7, and type spell names to corresponding list 9 and 10, every spell should start from new line:

You can type only a part of spell name, the case of letters does not matter. For example, Maloriak has an ability "Release Aberrations". It could be typed as "aber" to any list.

Also you can specify the cast percent to interrupt on. Values for casting spells and channeling spells are selected separately. Just move sliders Kick cast after (11) and Kick channel cast after (12) to required positions.

You can simply type /kea in chat window instead of process described above.

You can use hotkey bindings to make mode switching easy. There's the way:

- select Key Bindings in Game Menu:

- scroll down to KickEmAll section and bind keys to switch interrupting modes:

Let's consider Maloriak again. It is supposed to let him cast "Release Aberrations" 3 times then kick it until the phase change. It can be managed the following way:
    - bind hotkeys for modes 1 - Kick nothing and 3 Kick only...;
    - add "aber" to kick list;
    - disable kicking until 3 successful casts of "Release Aberrations", then press the key binded to Kick only mode, then program will kick the rest of "Release Aberrations", then press the disabling key on phase transition to let him cast 3 another packs of adds.

Macros

It is possible to control kicking modes by using slash commands. They act the same way as keybindings do:

/kea - for options window
    /kea none - to stop kicking
    /kea all - to kick all casts
    /kea only - to kick casts only on list
    /kea except - to kick all casts except listed

You can use it in macros and activate different modes by mouseclicks.

Possible problems and solutions
    There are few reasons for Interrupter malfunction:
    - top left corner is occupied with some AddOns;
    - KickEmAll AddOn is turned off or treated as Outdated (Check "Load out of date AddOns");
    - to run the program on Windows 7 systems disable Desktop composition, in program shortcut properties choose Compatibility then Turn off desktop composition;
    - if you use TeamViewer, try disable him;
    - if you've got two graphics cards in SLI mode, it's necessary to set Multisampling to 1x in game video settings (there are known cases when 1x multisampling was required on single card);
    - some times but not always program malfunction may be caused by turning "UI Scale" on, or by X-Perl AddOn or similar, try temporally disabling it.

VirusTotal

ATTENTION!!! Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 (for 32-bit Windows), Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 (for 64-bit Windows) and Net Framework 4 are required for Interrupter to work.
    Last edited by Mr.Sergey; 03-17-2017 at 01:16 AM.

manylol's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is working great

Fabolous1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very fishy, it is only a setup.exe and uses an addon. Seems like it would be easily bannable.

Mr.Sergey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 years - any warnings, any bans Setup - mostly for creating shortcut on your desktop.
    Last edited by Mr.Sergey; 11-30-2014 at 02:43 AM.

xalcon's Avatar Contributor ふたなり
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    20/58
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Program do not neither read from nor write to WoW memory, they are based on screen analysis and keystroke sending
    What is the addon used for if you don't read from WoW's memory? Some more information about that addon and how it works would be cool.
    Also, does it interrupt instantly or does it have a (configurable) delay?
    Last edited by xalcon; 12-01-2014 at 08:48 AM.
    "Threads should always commit suicide - they should never be murdered" - DirectX SDK

rodger1222's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea idk whats goin on but when i get into pvp with the program running it makes my screen get really laggy as if i got like 2 fps but when i get outa combat everything goes back to normal...

Mr.Sergey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xalcon, yes, we use written us addon for read needed info. Now the cast is interrupted not instantly but after 0.8 to 1.6 seconds since start, or around half casting time if it is faster.

rodger1222, try to reduce the ingame graphics settings. This effect it is observed on slower computers Try enable Vertical syncronization in the game.
    Last edited by Mr.Sergey; 12-03-2014 at 01:28 AM.

jennahazee's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys very much, just one request, can we get a configurable delay please?

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work, how about the opposite, fake casting, are you going to implement that too?

Profiend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Guys just joined, sorry for the nub question. How do i get the program to show up with english on the buttons for 'Go!', 'Exit' and 'Program website'? Thanks

derphh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you are saying there is no way at all you can get banned from this? I really wanna use this on my main account but I can't risk to get banned on it!

Mate please can you just give us the files and not make us use an "setup.exe" >.<
    Last edited by derphh; 12-06-2014 at 01:25 PM.

dumble132's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ist it save to use ?

rokidokitoki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seems to good to be true.

Jordan Miller's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates on this? Would love to give it a try but don't want to get banned, this could work wonders for me in arena! I have not seen a auto interrupt in a while that is a standalone aka doesn't need honor buddy to work last one i remember was ikick but that was stopped long ago!

jozsab1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jordan Miller View Post
    ... Would love to give it a try but don't want to get banned, this could work wonders for me in arena! I have not seen a auto interrupt in a while that is a standalone aka doesn't need honor buddy to work last one i remember was ikick but that was stopped long ago!
    not to advertise, but i have been using this interrupt bot for a month now and it's more then good enough for me http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post3203687 (LazymanHelper - probably a safe to use "bot")

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast