Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turbo Hud for Wow, does it exist?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is something similar like the turbo hud for D3 just for Wow?
    There was a working one for Honorbuddy, but they decided to not support it any longer.

Turbo Hud for Wow, does it exist?
    Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ceen View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is something similar like the turbo hud for D3 just for Wow?
    There was a working one for Honorbuddy, but they decided to not support it any longer.
    Which features do you want?

Yagamilight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but couldn't most of THud be done with addons?

My only thought is the objects on ground/map but that can be done with a Radar like this one:
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ar-system.html
    Shows Players, NPCs and Objects, and even accents them with an overlay/radar combo.

As Neer said, what would you like to see in one?

Ceen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Thanks for the fast replies, I mean something like this:

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...e-overlay.html
    https://www.thebuddyforum.com/attach...y-qzvhzuk7-jpg

The Sonar might be what I was looking for thx

The plugin was undetectable, anyone knows how safe to use the Yeti Sonar is? =)
    The main interest is to show who targets me at the moment and the LoS of them. It was a huge advantage in BGs
    Last edited by Ceen; 10-28-2014 at 04:24 AM.

iispyderii's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/29
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YetiSonar does most of that stuff. It's a program that reads from memory, so take it how you will. Read about it on their site.

For who's targeting you: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...geting-me.html (Vanity Vision - who's targeting me?)

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The plugin was undetectable, anyone knows how safe to use the Yeti Sonar is? =)
    Based on the technique alone, it's as safe if not safer than the plugin. But this is just from a technology standpoint.

The main interest is to show who targets me at the moment and the LoS of them. It was a huge advantage in BGs
    Sonar supports tracers but not easily for players (yet), I'll be working on a solution for that in the future. As for whose targeting me, I think vanity vision does what you're looking for, maybe I'll look into putting that into Sonar as well.

Again sorry for the lack of 64-Bit Windows support but I haven't found a good reason to add it in yet. If you have a good reason for using 32-Bit Windows I might consider adding it in when I start supporting Vista (that's also coming soon).

Ceen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi thanks again for your replies.

The box with the names is ok ish but what made the difference with the HB plugin was that you get a LoS + Red line from the enemy to you if you were targeted, much easier to spot than a name in a box =)
    The only reason for 32bit is that it's installed on my system, and I think many users still run 32 bit if not the majority
    But a 32 bit version would requiere a recode of a huge junk of code doesnt it? I rather update to 64 bit hehe
    Last edited by Ceen; 10-28-2014 at 03:00 PM.

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The box with the names is ok ish but what made the difference with the HB plugin was that you get a LoS + Red line from the enemy to you if you were targeted, much easier to spot than a name in a box =)
    I'll have to think about that one. Not sure if I can detect LOS unless I start dabbing in the game's geometry which I'd like to avoid.

The only reason for 32bit is that it's installed on my system, and I think many users still run 32 bit if not the majority
    From the numbers I've seen, most people are running 64 bit. Around 8% are running 32 bit. At best that's like 0.5% of people playing WoW and using Sonar.

But a 32 bit version would requiere a recode of a huge junk of code doesnt it? I rather update to 64 bit hehe
    No but it would require twice the amount of effort to maintain. That is, testing, compiling and supporting. Not to mention the confusion it would cause when people don't understand the difference, download the 32 bit version and then ask why it doesn't support 64 bit WoW. Also if you're running 64 bit windows I feel it means you're running a more modern computer with better specs which would improve overall performance when using Sonar.