1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Lazybot] New version for 5.1

Now that Blizz has patched to 5.1, Can some one post/link a new version of lazybot here?

Also, anyone have any sound advice on which free bot would be best to use? I've been using Lazybot for some time now and was just wondering if there was something better.

[Lazybot] New version for 5.1
    Shanerd92's Avatar Member *Professional Powerleveling Service* CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be patient. Someone will post it when they get it updated. Also, HB is a pretty solid bot.

FattyXP's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only LazyBot thats updated for MoP at all is the russian one that is closed source. Has auto update built in and I'm sure the guy will have updated offsets within the week.

Also, LazyBot is one of the best bots out there right now, and is most certainly the best free one. The only other free ones are either beta (and won't be free once they hit release) and EWT, which is super duper limited in combat and many other options that LazyBot provides. LazyBot also supports custom written engines, enabling you to make a bot for just about any task, where EWT and most others are limited to the functionality that is provided (ie, LazyBot has an archaeology engine, EWT doesn't)

And man... hate to sound like a broken record but just be patient, you posted asking for a bot for 5.1 just a few hours after the patch hit... I mean god damn.
    Last edited by FattyXP; 11-28-2012 at 12:18 AM.

abwesend890's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really think MMOCrawlerbots is the best free Bot atm. It's in BETA Phase, so it's free, but still very good.

samoday's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @LazyXP ... you can obviously tell that I am new to this forum and I am still trying to sort it out. I see posts all over the place and honestly it is quite confusing. I know that I posted just a few hours after the patch went out, and I know it will take some time for the bot to be updated. My intention was to simply try to make a post and possibly keep track of any replies regarding the upgrade. I was not meaning to come out impatient in any way.

@abwesend890 ... I haven't tried that bot yet. With it being in BETA, how often is it updated? One last question, when it comes out of BETA, would the BETA version of the bot remain free or would i be shut down and force me to purchase it?

bobfriendly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would just be interested in hearing what happened to the lazybot forums. Arutha had a good place going over there! And I had posted a ton of profiles...

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by samoday View Post
    @LazyXP ... you can obviously tell that I am new to this forum and I am still trying to sort it out. I see posts all over the place and honestly it is quite confusing. I know that I posted just a few hours after the patch went out, and I know it will take some time for the bot to be updated. My intention was to simply try to make a post and possibly keep track of any replies regarding the upgrade. I was not meaning to come out impatient in any way.

@abwesend890 ... I haven't tried that bot yet. With it being in BETA, how often is it updated? One last question, when it comes out of BETA, would the BETA version of the bot remain free or would i be shut down and force me to purchase it?
    check out my support thread, has lots of links and all the engines/plugins. new behaviors and maps also
    the russian guy is working on an update, it will be here soon

I would just be interested in hearing what happened to the lazybot forums. Arutha had a good place going over there! And I had posted a ton of profiles...
    that forum died when arutha stopped working on the bot in january this year, closest we have now for a forum is LazyBot Forums • Index page

The only LazyBot thats updated for MoP at all is the russian one that is closed source. Has auto update built in and I'm sure the guy will have updated offsets within the week.

Also, LazyBot is one of the best bots out there right now, and is most certainly the best free one. The only other free ones are either beta (and won't be free once they hit release) and EWT, which is super duper limited in combat and many other options that LazyBot provides. LazyBot also supports custom written engines, enabling you to make a bot for just about any task, where EWT and most others are limited to the functionality that is provided (ie, LazyBot has an archaeology engine, EWT doesn't)
    LazyBot ftw
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

samoday's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Ragehunters site ... lazybot has been updated. Gonna give it a shot and see if it runs correctly

samoday's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upon running the bot, before it opens, I get the following error...

Message: The type initializer for 'LazyLib.Helpers.Vendor.ItemDatabase' threw an exception.
    Inner exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
    File name: 'System.Data.SQLite, Version=1.0.66.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=db937bc2d44ff139'
    at LazyLib.Helpers.Vendor.ItemDatabase..cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Source: LazyLib
    Stack trace: at LazyLib.Helpers.Vendor.ItemDatabase.Open()
    at LazyEvo.Forms.Helpers.DoLoad.LoadNow()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    Target site: Void Open()
    Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
    Link:

Is this something that I did or didn't do? Any help would be appreciated.

lowbrain's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't work yet... Same problem.

MadameBallstink's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Inner exception:
    Source: Lazy Evolution
    Stack trace: at LazyEvo.Program.DecodeProductKey(Byte[] digitalProductId)
    at LazyEvo.Program.EncodeKey()
    at LazyEvo.Program.Main()
    Target site: System.String DecodeProductKey(Byte[])
    Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
    Link:

monopoly8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im receiving the same issues after installing from ragehunterz site with the updated LB ^