Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most efficient way to bot?

Hey All,

I'm looking at getting a botting program. However, I want to know in your opinion, what you think the best option would be.

1. New WoW account with a free bot (LazyBot probably)
    2. Current WoW account with a paid bot program (probably HonorBuddy)

The reason I have these two options is because I want to know the best choice but I'd rather not (if possible) buy both products. I'll only be botting 3-4 hours a day if I were to do my main account (during the work day) and if I were to get a new account I'd probably bump it up closer to 6 hours a day. I just want to do this to get some gold and maybe sell it for the $15 a month that it takes to play the game.

If there's an overwhelming response to get a second account and HonorBuddy then I'd be open to that, I just don't like the idea of having an account solely with a farmer on it. (won't look suspicious at all)

What do you guys think?

Most efficient way to bot?
    jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. never bot on ur main account
    2. if u get a new account, lazybot is the way to go if u only want to herb/mine or you have a really good spot for grinding (remote area, high mob density,..etc..)

It does not look suspicious if u only have 1 char on that account, i have plenty like that and it's np. You probably would want to make a banker too....and send goods like farmer-banker(deposit in guild)-main(has the guild).
    And it is viable to make enough $ to sustain both accounts, i would suggest buying Game cards...there are plenty of sellers in the buy/sell section...its 50-60k / gc...
    Also, if your main is on a bad realm(economically speaking)...u should consider farming on a good economy realm ...where u can dump all ur bot gathers..

that's it...and again..don't bot on main account..

happy botting
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

BlackMoses's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm definitely thinking I just want to do Herb/Mine so I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks for the advice.

Also, does anyone have any experience or recommendations botting in a VM? I'd like to do it in a VM so I don't have to worry about having it run on my PC and can just start it up on any of the PCs that I use.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bots rarely work on VM, if u have more than 1 pc, i recommend u have a few lazybot folders (they are not that large, a few mb) ...one for each char u bot with, herb, skin..etc...and sync it with some cloud service, google drive, skydrive etc...that way u can share it for all ur pc's.
    But again, LB does not work well on VM, just a head's up.

BlackMoses's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bah, that's a bummer, I was really hoping to bot in a VM. Do you know if any bots work well in a VM or do they all work poorly?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackMoses View Post
    Bah, that's a bummer, I was really hoping to bot in a VM. Do you know if any bots work well in a VM or do they all work poorly?
    I only tried lb and demonbuddy...lb had lag and got stuck alot. DEmonbuddy worked pretty ok, so i'm guessing HB will too.

You can find alot of info @ they're forum:

[Guide] Optimize your Botting [Windows/Honorbuddy/WoW/VMWare]
    WoW + VMWare

What is with the obsession with VM, what's the point of running another program that takes up ram/cpu ?...Cause, if u only use the bot on botting account, you can set it to use Memory Writing, and leave wow+LB in the background, it won't bother u at all while u play with main at the same time.

Lemme show u my setup :P >> Photo (lol..10bot+2main working at the same time)

deathrusher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    I only tried lb and demonbuddy...lb had lag and got stuck alot. DEmonbuddy worked pretty ok, so i'm guessing HB will too.

You can find alot of info @ they're forum:

What is with the obsession with VM, what's the point of running another program that takes up ram/cpu ?...Cause, if u only use the bot on botting account, you can set it to use Memory Writing, and leave wow+LB in the background, it won't bother u at all while u play with main at the same time.

Lemme show u my setup :P lol..10bot+2main working at the same time)
    How do you use the wow.exe? Do you have one separate for every bot? When you're using your main at the same time your bots are running how do you manage it with the IP? Do you have a VPN for every account? Just curious how your setup is because I want to start botting in a decent amount of bots but I am unsure how to manage it because with VM I have some troubles.

Nonowmana's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackMoses View Post
    I'm definitely thinking I just want to do Herb/Mine so I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks for the advice.

Also, does anyone have any experience or recommendations botting in a VM? I'd like to do it in a VM so I don't have to worry about having it run on my PC and can just start it up on any of the PCs that I use.
    Anthrax is having a background mouse manager unlike Lazybot, you you can bot using your main computer without being bothered (a vm is a pain in the ass for performances).
    We are out of process like lazybot, and have a great harvester
    Anthraxbot & SPQR Creator / Administrator