WoWPlus - An advanced hacking/scripting suite for 5.0+ (working telehack & more!) menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Toldorn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simply put, I've been using this a while and it's really quite good.

Once you've had a speed hack, as we all know, playing without one sucks. So, having a stable hack thats easy to use, easy to custom-key-bind, and easy to develop for makes this a no-brainer.

To the team, loving you work. Heres to WOW-PLUS, and it's future into MoP!

WoWPlus - An advanced hacking/scripting suite for 5.0+ (working telehack & more!)
    zdennis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the biggest and greatest hack since NoAddiction.
    You have to ability to make your easy dps scripts to maximize your damage output with additional functions.
    Also to set teleport points for easy treveling. and many other hacks

Even if you don't know anything about lua you can ask some guys from the community to help you building your own script.

and the best it prevents warden from scanning. I would buy it

Clotic's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i admit it pretty good program can farm instances easy walk trough walls and more epic stuff! reveals ah times left so u can bid in the last minute

MadMucx's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought this hack around a week ago and I can honestly say that it is the best hack I have used, I have no idea how but Jadd has added instant teleportation, I mean, I think this teleport hack is actually better than speedhack, it makes questing so much easier, I have already gotten to level 65 within 1 day 5hours played time and the added function of player detection is really good, you can set it to popup in a bubble, have it as a raid warning or even tell you in the chat log which is really handy for evading using it around other players and getting caught out. This hack has a great interface and you can even add your own scripts to the folder and load them up with 1 click! Fully customizable with your own hotkeys by simply clicking and then pressing a key to set it if you do not want to use the defaults one of the best features is that it has an in game interface so you can click on the list and check out all the other hacks or load up your scripts, definitely worth trying if you haven't already bought it

nitr0x11's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This hack is incredible, I was using this when it was Project Snowball and I have to say that it has improved SO much, I have never disconnected while using Wow Plus and have not been banned (so far). If i have to recommend a wow hack to anyone if would definitely be this..

The best thing In my opinion is the teleport hack, in project snowball, this was not so great, it would disconnect you a lot, and it was very slow. But in Wow plus it is almost instant, no matter how far you are traveling and there is even a click to teleport hack, which is great to use while leveling, you can just teleport to anywhere to click instantly...

After using wow plus, I really dont see how i could play wow without it

soerevik's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant find waterwalk :P? And can u add speed hack to this ?

yoyo11215's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some questions...
    First off i used snowball for about two month and loved it, the teleport let me get fastest 1-85 (competeition between my guild for 500k gold) easily, its easily my favorite hack.

My questions on this are, what is a session and how does it work?

And also, can someone explain what the lua feature is? like what hacks can it perform. will definately be buying this soon

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yoyo11215 View Post
    Some questions...
    First off i used snowball for about two month and loved it, the teleport let me get fastest 1-85 (competeition between my guild for 500k gold) easily, its easily my favorite hack.

My questions on this are, what is a session and how does it work?

And also, can someone explain what the lua feature is? like what hacks can it perform. will definately be buying this soon
    The sessions work as follows:
    - Say you purchase 2 sessions.
    - You load the hack in to one WoW process. You are now using 1/2 sessions.
    - You load the hack into a second WoW process. You are now using 2/2 sessions.
    - You try to load the hack into a third WoW process. It fails because your sessions are full.
    - You exit the first WoW process. You are now using 1/2 sessions again.
    - You can now load it into the third process.

As for the Lua feature. This is really cool. It allows you to run your own Lua (very basic scripting language, you could learn it in a week). It is the same coding language that WoW addons are written in. But unlike WoW addons, we provide a huuuuuuge library of functions to do things like creating more user interface frames, interacting with objects, units, players, etc., creating teleport events, and way more (check out this thread for the whole list). At the moment, I'm creating a bot that will teleport you to each area to get the player the "the Explorer" title. It's already fairly well functional and I've only used around 200 lines of simple Lua code

Check out the main post for some video examples of scripts we have made already.
    Last edited by Jadd; 07-13-2012 at 11:43 PM.

-stalker-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A year ago I used NoAddiction to farm BoEs in Bastion of Twilight, totally awesome. Then I got banned as part of the Pirox archaeology ban wave, that was not awesome
    After that ban I did not want to level all my chars again, so I took a break from WoW until april/march 2012.
    I searched the forums and saw that NoAddiction was gone, damn!

Then I stumbled on the project sn0wball thread and thought "What is this? A generic give me your money snowball system shit thread? But this thread is in the WoW Bots & Programs sub forum, so lets take a look. Hell yeah, a promising multi hack!!". So I gave it a try... and I was not disappointed. Teleporting (which was a little bit slow), flying, noclip (different modes) etc, awesome! People think you play legit but in reality you exploit & hack whenever you can, its just awesome :P

So after a while the devs took project sn0wball down to further improve it and release it under a new name (which is WoWPlus). In the time between the shutdown of sn0wball and the release of WoWPlus they added some game time to your subscription, so you were able to use the hack until the release of WoWPlus.

As of today WoWPlus is released and what can I say... it is more polished than sn0wball. They added a Ingame-GUI, No fall damage-hack, a LUA Engine (write your own scripts like teleport to corpse, fish bot, automatically loot while running, track rares/players/mobs and teleport to them), distant map exploring and some visual things like spawning mobs/objects, morph npcs or players and change size of them.

Right now I am using this hack to track rares (nice exp btw) and to do some fast quests (save your quest hub-coords, click to teleport to the quest area and teleport back to the quest hub to complete the quests, teleporting is almost instant now)
    Last edited by -stalker-; 07-14-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got banned -.- Click Here for screenshot
    Last edited by soerevik; 07-14-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Jadd's Avatar 🐸 Premium Seller
    Thanks G/R
    81/333
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soerevik View Post
    This program is NOT undetected... I just got banned -.- Click Here for screenshot
    The hack is undetected.. You were reported by another player. The GM even says you were witnessed using it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lolz sry, didnt notice

meir_500's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was wondering if i could set it up to teleport me to certain co-ords by only knowing the wowhead ones?

Swiftyxz's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jadd instead of creating Collision, Teleporting, Morphing Hacks. You should make a GM Tool or something like that sometime soon

yoyo11215's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool! Well like i said i used sn0ball and loved it, this one only looks so much more promising! I will definately try it out when i get my dk to 85 (Honor buddy ftw)

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast