PQR - Rotation Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 112 of 779 FirstFirst ... 1262108109110111112113114115116162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 11681
    Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mpzor View Post
    didnt mean for the beta. But the Hunter profiles are subpar to mentally's priest profile. And I just thought that now that they are on the same "team" that they talk together and learn from eachother so maybe the hunter profiles would improve. the best on out there atm is kickmydogs
    Actually, my edit of Sheurons profile (with perfect LnL handling) delivers slightly better DPS then kickmydogs profile, although I always use his for AoE.

You can search the old thread for Dominium sheuron survival edit or sth like that if you want

PQR - Rotation Bot
    firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    didnt mean for the beta. But the Hunter profiles are subpar to mentally's priest profile. And I just thought that now that they are on the same "team" that they talk together and learn from eachother so maybe the hunter profiles would improve. the best on out there atm is kickmydogs
    I'm sorry to say, against a priest with the same iLVL gear to a hunter, the shadow priest will out-DPS the hunter any day. With the way Hunter's are on live right now and PQR clipping Explosive shot 50% of the time when you get LnL, you loose to much DPS. Even with me playing my hunter manually, I could only pull 1.5k more DPS than PQR, and that was because I wasn't clipping Explosive Shot. I have tried to code in myself ways to fix the clipping, but I still have not came up with a definitive way.

But again, going up against a shadow priest with Mentally profile, there is no way, profile or manually playing, that you will EVER best the priest. They just don't have the problems that hunter's have on live right now. Thankfully all, or most, of the problems have been fixed on BETA.

Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    Actually, my edit of Sheurons profile (with perfect LnL handling) delivers slightly better DPS then kickmydogs profile, although I always use his for AoE.

You can search the old thread for Dominium sheuron survival edit or sth like that if you want
    Even with your profile, I have found clipping of Explosive Shot. With it not being able to stack on Live, you still loose DPS if it accidentally fires off 2 off the bat when you get LnL

Mpzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats not what I meant :P I know that priests are better than hunters atm, but I mean that the PROFILES are subpar to the priest profile that mentally wrote

and since mentally are with crystal on team nova now, then I would guess that she would be able to help crystal with the impressive code that she is throwing around here

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well.. Single-target you might beat us. :P My guild's resident hunter beat me on Ultraxion any-day. Then again, the only "raid" buffs I have are Might, Intellect and Marks of the Wild.
    Would be so awesome to get Dark Intent, Tricks of the Trade and so on.

Re-downloading the PTR/Beta to check if there's some problems with my install, because I'm constantly getting crashes to some unknown .cpp file trying to load.
    It might just be the way they handle table-searching that might be bugged/changed on the Beta.

@Mpzor: We don't talk that much to be honest. When we've started on a profile, we're usualy asking for help if we're stuck or can't figure something out, other than that we only help when asked.
    Last edited by Kinky; 07-22-2012 at 05:53 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And there's just honestly nothing else that can be done for hunter's. No offense, but Survival is a 5-button rotation and 6 when the boss is below 20% for Kill Shot. Other than that, there's just nothing else to add to the Hunter Rotation. It's not that it's subpar because of all the coding that's went into it. It's that it doesn't need any more code to make it do more, just can't do anymore than it already is. You can't pull more out of a profile that can't gain anymore.

Just sayin'

Sheepmoon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats not what I meant :P I know that priests are better than hunters atm, but I mean that the PROFILES are subpar to the priest profile that mentally wrote

and since mentally are with crystal on team nova now, then I would guess that she would be able to help crystal with the impressive code that she is throwing around here
    Whats wrong with the current profiles? What do they do wrong or what do you want them to do that they don't? Just saying something is subpar is really no help to get people to improve them.

As far as code goes some of the profile writers really are great at programming logic and their profiles are technically impressive from a coding point of view but personally I have found the best results with the most simple of profiles. Unless you are going to program pages of logic to suit every fight and every situation and raid group you will always get better results with manually using cooldowns and so on. For example I still use a modified version of a profile mentally released back in firelands i think it was. It seems to perform better than any of the recent releases. But then I know how to manage my cooldowns, positioning, targetting, etc... so all I want is a basic rotation, I don't expect or want to be able to go afk and have the bot play the toon for me totally.

Genetyk's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I love the PQR and profiles rogue but i don't found one Subtlely PVE profile , i have combat and assassination (Very good !!!) but i wanna try Subtlely on PVE , help please

Thanks, and sorry for my very bad english

Edit:
    I have found one Subtlely PVE profile on a sign of Deadpanstiffy

Hey. Please give me a profile for a burst in the tendon. (Subtlety) It is in the tendon. The maximum burst.
    Word of caution: My profile has a Spine rotation, but it is won't function with out the interrupt profile that runs with it.

You could make it work to an extent if you targeted and casted Shadow Dance.

But you will be missing Cloak of Shadows, Tricks of the Trade, Shadow Step, and Vanish.
    PQR Subtlety Rogue Profile (PvE):
    http://goo.gl/xnK87
    You are my Savior, thank you and i <3 you !
    Last edited by Genetyk; 07-22-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sheepmoon: Haha yeah, I think that was when I first started using PQR. Fact of the matter is, the standard profile really haven't changed much at all. Besides better DoT uptime handeling. (Refreshing upon intellect buffs and minimizing the time between casting a dot until it's refreshed on the target (down to 0.3s)) It's the Advanced profile that's a plague. :|

Anyhow, simplicity is back come MoP as most twists and turns on every class/spec is changed, and the only thing that really change your rotation is your available spells.

I'm not sure if anyone have tried, but, I can't get Mind Flay to cast anymore on the beta? I even tried resorting to RunMacroText("/cast !Mind Flay") and it wouldn't work. Suggestions, anyone? Same goes for Shadow Word: Insanity -- Just have a look;
    Code:
    CastSpellByID(PQ_SWI, "target")
    CastSpellByName("Shadow Word: Insanity", "target")
    CastSpell(PQ_SWI)
    RunMacroText("/cast Shadow Word: Insanity")
    RunMacroText("/cast Shadow Word: !Insanity")
    return true
    Last edited by Kinky; 07-22-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mentally View Post
    @Sheepmoon: Haha yeah, I think that was when I first started using PQR. Fact of the matter is, the standard profile really haven't changed much at all. Besides better DoT uptime handeling. (Refreshing upon intellect buffs and minimizing the time between casting a dot until it's refreshed on the target (down to 0.3s)) It's the Advanced profile that's a plague. :|

Anyhow, simplicity is back come MoP as most twists and turns on every class/spec is changed, and the only thing that really change your rotation is your available spells.

I'm not sure if anyone have tried, but, I can't get Mind Flay to cast anymore on the beta? I even tried resorting to RunMacroText("/cast !Mind Flay") and it wouldn't work. Suggestions, anyone? Same goes for Shadow Word: Insanity -- Just have a look;
    Code:
    CastSpellByID(PQ_SWI, "target")
    CastSpellByName("Shadow Word: Insanity", "target")
    CastSpell(PQ_SWI)
    RunMacroText("/cast Shadow Word: Insanity")
    RunMacroText("/cast Shadow Word: !Insanity")
    return true
    Does:
    Code:
    CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(129249)),"Target")
    Not work either? This should work since Blizzard has fixed the needing of "!" before the spell name about a month or so ago, unless it was added back in. I know talented spells are a little weird in MoP. For the longest time, I had to do:
    Code:
    local BS = select(4,UnitBuffID("player", 106951))
    local Incarnation = UnitBuffID("Player", 117679)
    local spell = select(2,GetSpellBookItemInfo(tostring(GetSpellInfo(106731))))

if BS ~= nil and Incarnation == nil then
    	CastSpellByID(spell)
    end
    For Incarnation. See how I had to work around getting a couple things for that certain talent? The was back in early stages of Beta, and as far as I remember, not needed anymore. Though, I don't know what has changed in the last 2 months since I haven't been on BETA since late May

And I'm out, I'll be back on tomorrow. Time for me to get to bed and get up in 6 hours for work.
    Last edited by firepong; 07-22-2012 at 10:26 PM.

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow get busy for a bit and forums lite up.

the 'main' differences with my current profiles and team novas are:

they where coded before i joined so i don't use any of the nova data file nor do i use the tables (my demo profile is where i began the switch)
    I haven't talk'd to ment due to the fact she wasn't around much till recent, I mainly talked to buba which I think hes still on his D3 kick lol.

As for MOP:
    I have in place a tabled framework for all my profiles with some new stuff that i've been working on.
    Once numbers/rotations are 'set in stone' as it were all i have to do is change a few things and release the profiles.
    All the profiles I will release will be branded with Team NOVA.
    I still have yet to decide on which class to push first, prob hunter, then lock, then rogue, etc.

just note once mists is live there will be patches that will change rotations.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bruce323 View Post
    Giev Disc Profile plZ!
    Sorry to be a dick, but make one if you need one so bad you have to type like a 10 year old kid. Other than that, look around, I believe there is someone that made one and a feature called "Search Thread."

Good luck duck

Valma's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @All developers
    Dunno how for you,but as for me CastSpellByName(GetSpellInfo(spell)) works great for all new talents and spells(eg. Malefic Grasp,Dark Soul: blahblahblah and so on).

@Mentally
    Your problem with UnitBuff is in case that blizz changed some buffids too.For example Lightweave id is 125487 now.
    MEDVED+VODKA+BALALAYKA

Noelpqr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Mentally,I am not sure how did i read that there are like 3 or 3 spells to aoe as SP , hmm I just feel like hitting my head on the wall for asking about the aoe ><. but my only defence is that i never played shadow excpt when i was doing quests and that was till level 41 where i found that leveling ad disc was more fun

phasechange's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm gonna give this a whirl tomorrow, what is the best CC/profile to use for Arms and Fury PvE currently?

Valma's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stilllogicz View Post
    So I'm gonna give this a whirl tomorrow, what is the best CC/profile to use for Arms and Fury PvE currently?
    As for me,I'd say - "USE THE FCKN SEARCH". End of story
    MEDVED+VODKA+BALALAYKA