[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 197 of 731 FirstFirst ... 97147193194195196197198199200201247297697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 10955
    vadyaminsk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Вышло новое исправление бот не пашет плиз исправте!!

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Shaela's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xax68 View Post
    Anything for Disc Priests please?
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2149707 ([BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.)

I've been using this one and it works pretty well! It does leave a spell "activated" and you have to cast a greater heal to avoid having the whirring noise when you're out of combat, but I haven't had time to figure out what to do to fix that. Have used it in DS normal and the new 5 mans, 378 ilevel, and mana has been good and heals have been great.

vadyaminsk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ну ё мае It turned out a new patch boat does not plow типо того

Jamsx1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using Onya elemental profile from page 80. It works great i have only one request, if it could cast Unleash Elements everytime it was off cooldown right before it casted Lava Burst. Also does anyone know of a good working Enhancement script? Thanks to Xelper and everyone who writes profiles, keep up the great work!

smrdlja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is new build pushed, 15050 (not 15005 like first live). anyone have offsets?

dwivvc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed with the changes to holy pallys that the profiles haven't been updated

So I changed the the one I had to just remove the holy radiance and judgments as I don't know how to update them

PALADIN PVE ROTATION

Like I said this is by no means a replacement but it will stop you from attempting to cast holyraidance

And it would be great if this could be upgraded to 4.3 any way thanks guys

Ralphiuss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took Kezzin86 shaman chain heal code and changed it to work with Holy Radiance. Works like a charm!

dwivvc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ralphiuss View Post
    I took Kezzin86 shaman chain heal code and changed it to work with Holy Radiance. Works like a charm!
    Just done a thread search and I can't find it do you have any idea how I could implement that into the holy pally script Just trying to learn about coding in wow and it's really quite manic at the moment

arthad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by marcmk2 View Post
    Hey mate, if you go into your PQR folder look for the file called "Offsets_15005".

Right click on it and chose either edit with notepad

OR

Open with notepad

Then go to where it says <CurrentWoWVersion>15005</CurrentWoWVersion>

Change it to this <CurrentWoWVersion>15050</CurrentWoWVersion>
    +REP, thanks for the update info.

fmagretto's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got some people posting on the new forum but i would really like to see more there. we're at almost 200 pages of this post and it's getting way out of hand. I'll be posting updates to my pve ret pally profile only on the other forum because it'll get lost in these threads just like the offset posts and other profiles. So if you release a profile please post it on the other forum as well you don't even need to make an account.

http://pqrotation.forumotion.com/

Also:

I found this spreadsheet of buff/debuffs on a curse forum and thought it might help some people making profiles especially using the 'pvp debuffs' tab to make lists for hand of freedom and such. According to the post it includes all cata (de)buffs and was updated 4 days ago.

List of Cata buffs/debuffs with Spell ID
    Last edited by fmagretto; 12-03-2011 at 04:37 AM.

Ralphiuss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you know to edit abilitys or make new ones. Here is what I used for Holy Randice.

if PQR_CustomTargetHP < 85 and lowhpmembers >= 3 and IsMounted() == nil and PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and PQR_IsCastingSpell(82327) == false then
    return true
    end
    Credit goes to Kezzin86. I took this code from his chain heal on his Resto shaman profile.
    Last edited by Ralphiuss; 12-03-2011 at 04:26 AM.

darkayo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need Warrior arms script, please help.

larrybyrdy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkayo View Post
    I need Warrior arms script, please help.
    Go a few pages back, I linked all of my scripts and theres an arms one included in there (Bubba and a few others).

darkayo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by larrybyrdy View Post
    Go a few pages back, I linked all of my scripts and theres an arms one included in there (Bubba and a few others).
    Thank you. Testing now !
    Edit : +rep !
    I'll try to add trinkets, etc.
    Last edited by darkayo; 12-03-2011 at 05:09 AM.

Techz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    According to EJ and a few other DK resources Powerfrost is pushing out just slightly less dps than Unholy and more dps than DW frost that uses the obliterate more than FS/HB like Powerfrost does.
    Frost DPS guide credit goes to Titus Pullo btw he calls this Masterfrost... I think power is cooler
    Frost DPS | Winter of Discontent [4.3] - Elitist Jerks
    Stat Weights:
    Masterfrost Stat Priority
    Strength > Expertise to Cap > Yellow Hit to Cap > Spell Hit to Cap(820 hit rating)>Mastery > Haste > Crit

It is advised to have 820 hit rating so that your spell hit capped at 17%
    difference betwen stat weights is Powerfrost favors mastery over haste.

This rotation/abilities changes are for the new Powerfrost rotation for Frost DK's and it netted me about a 2k dps increase over bubba's frost dk 4.2 dps rotation....
    The frame work and 99.5% of the coding belongs to Bubba I just modified/tweaked some of it.

Rotation: place in Bubba_DEATHKNIGHT_Rotations file-
    Code:
    <Rotation><RotationName>Powerfrost</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>No Dismount|F - Pause|F - Death Grip MO|F - Horn of Winter|F - Enemy|F - Pillar of Frost|F - Raise Dead|F - Blood Tap(2 Rune)|F - Outbreak|F - Plague Strike|F - Obliterate(Fr&amp;Uh rune)|F - Obliterate(Death Rune)|F - Frost Strike(RP cap)|F - Obliterate(2UH)|F - Howling Blast (proc)|F - Frost Strike(Proc)|F - Howling Blast(&amp;lt;90rp)|F - Frost Strike(&amp;gt;90rp)|F - Howling Blast(&amp;lt;60rp)|F - Howling Blast|F - Howling Blast(&amp;gt;60rp)|F - Frost Strike(&amp;gt;60rp)</RotationList><RequireCombat>false</RequireCombat><RotationNotes>*Notes*
    -) Hold Down Left Control - Death Grip Mouseover
    -) Hold Down Shift - Pause
    -) Holy Down Left Alt - Chains Mouseover</RotationNotes></Rotation>
    Modified Abilities file: just copy+paste and replace the text in Bubba's ability file
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><DEATHKNIGHT><Ability><Name>B - Rune Tap (Proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>48982</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local WofN3 = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 81164)
    local WofN2 = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 81163)
    local WofN1 = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 52284)
    local CD = GetSpellCooldown(48982)

if WotN3 ~= nil or WotN2 ~= nil or WotN1 ~= nil then
    if CD ~= nil then
    return true
    end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Pause</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsShiftKeyDown() then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>3000</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Icy Touch</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45477</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbFrostFever, _, _, _, _, _, dbexpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,55095, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if dbFrostFever ~= nil then		
    	dbexpire =(dbexpire - GetTime())
    	if dbexpire &amp;lt; 4 then
    		RunMacroText(&amp;quot;/startattack&amp;quot;)
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Raise Dead</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>46584</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local UnholySTR =  UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 53365)
    local PillarOfFrost =  UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,51271)

if UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 87 or UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == -1 then 
    	if UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 300000  then
    			return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Chains of Ice</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45524</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsRightShiftKeyDown() and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Howling Blast</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Death Coil (Proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47541</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local SDProc = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,49530)

if SDProc ~= nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Blood Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45902</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R5 = GetRuneCooldown(5)
    local _,_,R6 = GetRuneCooldown(6)

if  R5 == false and R6 == false then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Pause</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsLeftShiftKeyDown() and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Pause</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsShiftKeyDown() then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>3000</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Empower Rune Weapon</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47568</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)
    local _,_,R2 = GetRuneCooldown(2)
    local _,_,R3 = GetRuneCooldown(3)
    local _,_,R4 = GetRuneCooldown(4)
    local _,_,R5 = GetRuneCooldown(5)
    local levelCheck = UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if levelCheck ~= -1 then
    	--boss level returns as -1
    	return false
    else
    	if  R1 == false and R2 == false and R3 == false and R4 == false and R5 == false and R6 == false then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Icy Touch</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45477</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbFrostFever, _, _, _, _, _, dbexpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,55095, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Necrotic Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>73975</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local NecroticStrike =  UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 73975)

If NecroticStrike ~= nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Frost Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if  UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 60 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Pillar of Frost</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>51271</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 300000  then 
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Necrotic Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>73975</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local NS = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 73975)
    local thealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if NS == nil then
    if thealth &amp;gt; 50 then
    return true
    end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Necrotic Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>73975</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local NecroticStrike =  UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 73975)

If NecroticStrike ~= nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Death Grip</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49576</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsControlKeyDown() then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>100</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Howling Blast (Lust)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)
    local heroism = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 32182)
    local lust = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 2825)
    local warp = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 80353)
    local hysteria = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 90355)

if heroism ~= nil or lust ~= nil or warp ~= nil or hysteria ~= nil then
    	if R1 == false and R2 == false and R3 == false and R4 == false then 
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Plague Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45462</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBloodPlague, _, _, _, _, _, BloodPlagueExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if  dbBloodPlague ~= nil then
    	--cast if debuff has &amp;lt; 5 sec left
    	BloodPlagueExpire =(BloodPlagueExpire - GetTime())
    	if BloodPlagueExpire &amp;lt; 5 then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Chains of Ice</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45524</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsShiftKeyDown() then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Raise Dead(Pillar)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>46584</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local UnholySTR =  UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 53365)

if UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 88 or UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == -1 then 
    		if UnholySTR ~= nil and PillarOfFrost ~= nil then
    			return true
    		end
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Apparatus of Khaz&amp;apos;goroth</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions>/use 14</Actions><Lua>local buff,_,_,TPCount = UnitAura(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;Titanic Power&amp;quot;)
    local CD = GetItemCooldown(&amp;quot;68972&amp;quot;)

if buff ~= nil then
    	if CD ~= true and TPCount == 5 and UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 300000 then
            return true
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Obliterate</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/use 10</Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Scourge Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>55090</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Howling Blast (proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>local FreezingFog = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 59052)
    if FreezingFog ~= nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Obliterate(Death Rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/use 10</Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

if  R1 == true and R2 == true then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Pestilence</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>50842</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local BloodPlague = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    local CD = GetSpellCooldown(50842)

if BloodPlague ~= nil then
    	if CD ~= nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Pestilence</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>50842</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local BloodPlague = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if CD ~= nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Howling Blast(Fever)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbFrostFever, _, _, _, _, _, dbexpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,55095, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Obliterate(Fr&amp;Uh rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/use 10</Actions><Lua>local _,_,R3 = GetRuneCooldown(3)

if  R3 == true and R4 == true and R5 == true and R6 == true then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Essence of the Eternal Flame</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions>/use 13</Actions><Lua>local CD = GetItemCooldown(&amp;quot;69002&amp;quot;)

if CD ~= nil and UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 300000 then
            return true
        end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Blood Tap(2 Rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45529</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

if  R1 == false or R2 == false then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Empower Rune Weapon</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47568</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

if levelCheck ~= -1 then
    	return false
    else
    	if  R1 == false and R2 == false and R3 == false and R4 == false and R5 == false and R6 == false then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Obliterate(Proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/use 10</Actions><Lua>local KMProc = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,51128)

if KMProc ~= nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Scourge Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>55090</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Death Coil(pet-test)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47541</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local DarkTransformation = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;, 63560)

if DarkTransformation == nil then
    return true
    end

if IsAltKeyDown() then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Death Coil</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47541</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Death Coil(rp-cap)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47541</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 70 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Gargoyle PVP</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49206</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Outbreak</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>77575</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBloodPlague, _, _, _, _, _, BloodPlagueExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if BloodPlagueExpire &amp;lt; 4 then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Empower Rune Weapon PVP</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47568</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

return true
    	end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Health Stone</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5512</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myhealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    if myhealth &amp;lt;= 20 then 
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Blood Tap(2 Rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45529</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local PC = UnitAffectingCombat(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    local EC = UnitAffectingCombat(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    -- local EC = true
    local time1,dur1,d1=GetRuneCooldown(1)
    local time2,dur2,d2=GetRuneCooldown(2)

if PC and EC then
       if not d1 or not d1 and not d2 then
          if time1 + dur1 - GetTime() &amp;gt; 2 then
             return true
          end
       elseif not d2 then
          if time2 + dur2 - GetTime() &amp;gt; 2 then
             return true
          end
       end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Pestilence</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>50842</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local BloodPlague = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if CD ~= nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Empower Rune Weapon PVP</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47568</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

return true
    	end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Horn of Winter</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>57330</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local Horn, _, _, _, _, _, hwexpire = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 57330)

if Horn ~= nill then
    	hwexpire =(hwexpire - GetTime())
    	if hwexpire &amp;lt; 5 then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Horn of Winter</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>57330</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local Horn, _, _, _, _, _, hwexpire = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 57330)

if Horn ~= nill then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Plague Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45462</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBloodPlague, _, _, _, _, _, BloodPlagueExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

--cast if debuff has &amp;lt; 4 sec left
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Outbreak</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>77575</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBloodPlague, _, _, _, _, _, BloodPlagueExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Horn of Winter</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>57330</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local Horn, _, _, _, _, _, hwexpire = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 57330)

if Horn ~= nill then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Pillar of Frost PVP</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>51271</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Health Stone</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5512</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myhealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Chains of Ice</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45524</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsShiftKeyDown() then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Health Stone</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5512</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myhealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Outbreak</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>77575</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBloodPlague, _, _, _, _, _, BloodPlagueExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Blood Tap(2 Rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45529</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Plague Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45462</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBloodPlague, _, _, _, _, _, BloodPlagueExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Dark Transformation</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>63560</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local ShadowInfusion = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;, 91342)

if ShadowInfusion ~= nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Pet</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Raise Dead</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>46584</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local UnholySTR =  UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 53365)

if UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 88 or UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == -1 then 
    			return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>No Dismount</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsMounted() ~= nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Unholy Frenzy</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49016</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local levelCheck = UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    if levelCheck ~= -1 then
    	return false
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Unholy Frenzy PVP</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49016</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Rune Tap</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>48982</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local HP = UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if HP &amp;lt; 50 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Rune Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56815</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Blood Boil</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>48721</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBladeBarrier, _, _, _, _, _, BladeBarrierExpire = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,49501,&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

return true
    else
    if  dbBladeBarrier ~= nil then
    	BladeBarrierExpire =(BladeBarrierExpire - GetTime())
    	if BladeBarrierExpire &amp;lt; 4 then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Blood Tap</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45529</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Blood Tap</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45529</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Blood Tap</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45529</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Bone Shield</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49222</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local BoneShield = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 49222)

if BoneShield == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Death Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49998</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local HP = UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if HP &amp;lt; 50 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Death Grip</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49576</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsLeftControlKeyDown() and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>100</RecastDelay><Target>Mouseover</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Empower Rune Weapon</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47568</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

if levelCheck ~= -1 then
    	return false
    else
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Raise Dead</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>46584</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitExists(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;) == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Frost Strike(Proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local KMProc = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,51128)

if KMProc ~= nil then
    	if  UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 32 then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Frost Strike(RP cap)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local rp = 31

if (UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) - UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)) &amp;lt; rp then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Gargoyle</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49206</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local levelCheck = UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    if levelCheck ~= -1 then
    	return false
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Heart Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>55050</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBladeBarrier, _, _, _, _, _, BladeBarrier = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,49501)

if  dbBladeBarrier ~= nil then
    	BladeBarrier =(BladeBarrier - GetTime())
    	if BladeBarrier &amp;lt; 2 then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Icy Touch</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45477</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbFrostFever, _, _, _, _, _, dbexpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,55095, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

return true
    	end
    else
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Festering Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>85948</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Death Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49998</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local HP = UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if HP &amp;lt; 45 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Death Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49998</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local HP = UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if HP &amp;lt; 25 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Death Grip</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49576</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsControlKeyDown() then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>100</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Blood Boil</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>48721</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Blood Boil</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>48721</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Dark Command</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56222</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsLeftAltKeyDown() and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>50</RecastDelay><Target>Mouseover</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Heart Strike(2 Rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>55050</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Heart Strike Test</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>55050</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local dbBladeBarrier = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,49501)

if  dbBladeBarrier == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Death Strike(BS)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49998</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local BloodShield = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 77513)

if BloodShield == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Death Coil (Lichbourne)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47541</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local Lichbourne = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 49039)

if Lichbourne ~= nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Rune Strike (RP Save)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56815</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsRightAltKeyDown() then
    return true
    else
    if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 80 then
    return true
    end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Target In Combat</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitAffectingCombat(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Pestilence (Mod)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>50842</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsRightAltKeyDown() and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Blood Boil (Proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>48721</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local CS1 = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 81135)
    local CS2 = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 81136)

if CS1 ~= nil or CS2 ~= nil and CheckInteractDistance(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 3) == 1 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Death Grip MO</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49576</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsLeftControlKeyDown() and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    	if UnitIsEnemy(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;mouseover&amp;quot;) and UnitIsDead(&amp;quot;mouseover&amp;quot;) == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>10</RecastDelay><Target>Mouseover</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Chains of Ice MO</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45524</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsLeftAltKeyDown( ) and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    	if UnitIsEnemy(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;mouseover&amp;quot;) and UnitIsDead(&amp;quot;mouseover&amp;quot;) == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Mouseover</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Death Grip MO</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49576</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsLeftControlKeyDown() and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>100</RecastDelay><Target>Mouseover</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Chains of Ice MO</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45524</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsLeftAltKeyDown( ) and GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Mouseover</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Player In Combat</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitAffectingCombat(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) == nil then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Taunt Check</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56222</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local Threat = UnitThreatSituation(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if Threat &amp;lt; 2 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Blood Presence</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local Presnce = GetShapeshiftForm()

if Presnce == 0 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Unholy Presence</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local Presnce = GetShapeshiftForm()

if Presnce == 0 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Unholy Presence</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local Presnce = GetShapeshiftForm()

if Presnce == 0 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Rune Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56815</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    ctrlDown  = IsControlKeyDown()
    altDown   = IsAltKeyDown()

if SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Obliterate</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/startattack|/use 10</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Howling Blast</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Plague Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45462</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local dbBloodPlague, _, _, _, _, _, BloodPlagueExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if dbBloodPlague ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	if dbBloodPlague == nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Blood Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45902</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Frost Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 60 and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Death Coil</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47541</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Blood Boil</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>48721</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>
    	return true
    </Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Outbreak</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>77575</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local dbFrostFever, _, _, _, _, _, dbexpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,55095, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    local dbBloodPlague, _, _, _, _, _, BloodPlagueExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if dbBloodPlague ~= nil and dbFrostFever ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	if BloodPlagueExpire &amp;lt; 7 and dbexpire &amp;lt; 7 then
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	if dbBloodPlague == nil and dbFrostFever == nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    		return true
    	else
    		return false
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Obliterate(Proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/startattack|/use 10</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local KMProc = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,51128)

if KMProc ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Death Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49998</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local HP = UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if HP &amp;lt; 40 and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Horn of Winter</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>57330</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local HornofWinter, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,57330, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if HornofWinter ~= nill and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Mind Freeze</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53550</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Festering Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>85948</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Pestilence</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>50842</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local BloodPlague = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,59879, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if BloodPlague ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	if CD ~= nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Howling Blast (proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>local FreezingFog = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 59052)
    if FreezingFog ~= nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Horn of Winter(on)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>57330</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local HornOfWinter =  UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 57330)

if HornOfWinter == nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Death Coil(rp-cap)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47541</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 100 and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Frost Strike(RP for Brez)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if  UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 85 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Pillar of Frost</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>51271</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>if UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 300000  then 
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Blood Tap</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45529</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if GetSpellCooldown(47476) ~= 0 and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Raise Dead</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>46584</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local UnholySTR =  UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 53365)

if UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 87 or UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == -1 then 
    			return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Apparatus of Khaz&amp;apos;goroth</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions>/use 14</Actions><Lua>local buff,_,_,TPCount = UnitAura(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;Titanic Power&amp;quot;)
    local CD = GetItemCooldown(&amp;quot;68972&amp;quot;)

if buff ~= nil then
    	if CD ~= true and TPCount == 5 and UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 300000 then
            return true
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Health Stone</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5512</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local myhealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if myhealth &amp;lt;= 25 then 
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Raise Dead(Pillar)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>46584</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local UnholySTR =  UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 53365)

if UnholySTR ~= nil and PillarOfFrost ~= nil then
    			return true
    		end
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Frost Strike(Proc)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if KMProc ~= nil and UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 60 SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Blood Tap(2 Rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45529</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Howling Blast (Lust)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)
    local heroism = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 32182)
    local lust = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 2825)
    local warp = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 80353)
    local hysteria = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 90355)

if heroism ~= nil or lust ~= nil or warp ~= nil or hysteria ~= nil then
    	if R1 == false and R2 == false and R3 == false and R4 == false then 
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Obliterate(Death Rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/startattack|/use 10</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if R1 == true and R2 == true and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Obliterate(Fr&amp;Uh rune)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/startattack|/use 10</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if R3 == true and R4 == true and R5 == true and R6 == true and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Frost Strike(RP cap)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local rp = 31

if (UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) - UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)) &amp;lt; rp and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Howling Blast(Fever)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local dbFrostFever, _, _, _, _, _, dbexpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,55095, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if dbexpire ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then		
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	if dbexpire == nil  and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Essence of the Eternal Flame</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions>/use 13</Actions><Lua>local CD = GetItemCooldown(&amp;quot;69002&amp;quot;)

if CD ~= nil and UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= 300000 then
            return true
        end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Necrotic Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>73975</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Necrotic Strike(db)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>73975</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local NecroticStrike, _, _, _, _, _, NecroticStrikeExpire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,73975, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if NecroticStrike ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	NecroticStrikeExpire =(NecroticStrikeExpire - GetTime())
    	if NecroticStrikeExpire &amp;lt; 5 then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Necrotic Strike(slow)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>73975</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local slowdb = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 68766, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)
    local chilblains = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 50435, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)
    local chains = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 45524, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)

if slowdb == nil and chilblains == nil and Chains == nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Howling Blast(slow)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local slowdb = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 68766, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)
    local chilblains = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 50435, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)
    local chains = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 45524, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)

if chilblains == nil and slowdb == nil and chains == nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Frost Strike(Proc)test</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if KMProc ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	R1 =(R1 - GetTime())
    	R2 =(R2 - GetTime())
    	R3 =(R3 - GetTime())
    	R4 =(R4 - GetTime())
    	R5 =(R5 - GetTime())
    	R6 =(R6 - GetTime())
    	if R1 &amp;lt; 1 and R2 &amp;lt; 1 or R3 &amp;lt; 1 and R5 &amp;lt; 1 or R4 &amp;lt; 1 and R6 &amp;lt; 1 then
    		return true
    		end
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Chains of Ice(fever)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45524</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if dbFrostFever ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then		
    		return true
    	end
    else
    	if dbFrostFever == nil  and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Scourge Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>55090</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local unithealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local dbNecrotic = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 73975, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)

if unithealth &amp;lt; 50 and dbNecrotic ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Dark Transformation</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>63560</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local DarkTransform = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;,81340)

return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Death Coil(sd)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47541</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()
    local SDproc = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,81340)

if SDproc ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Focus Mind Freeze</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47528</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,interrupt = UnitCastingInfo(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;)

if interrupt == false then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Focus</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Focus Leap</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47482</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,interrupt = UnitCastingInfo(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;)
    local DarkTransform = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;,63560)

if DarkTransform ~= nil and interrupt == false then
      return true
    else
    	if GetSpellCooldown(47481) ~= 0 and interrupt == false then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Focus</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Claw</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47468</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local DarkTransform = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;,63560)
    local unithealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local _,_,_,ShadowInfusion = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;,91342)

if DarkTransform ~= nil or unithealth &amp;lt; 25 then
    	return true
    else
    	if UnitPower(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;) == 100 and ShadowInfusion ~= 5 and ShadowInfusion ~= 4 then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Focus Gnaw</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47481</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,interrupt = UnitCastingInfo(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;)

if interrupt == false then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Focus</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Gnaw</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47481</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,interrupt = UnitCastingInfo(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if GetSpellCooldown(47528) == 0 and interrupt == false then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Chains of Ice(slow)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>45524</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

if chilblains == nil and slowdb == nil and chains == nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Necrotic Strike (stack)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>73975</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>shiftDown = IsShiftKeyDown()

pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 5782) --fear
    if pvpdebuffCheck == nil then
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 8122) --psychic scream
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 6770) --sap
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 20066) --Repentance
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 85388) --Throwdown
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 5246) --Intimidating Shout
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 47476) --Strangulate
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 47481) --Gnaw
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 49203) --Hungering Cold
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 51514) --Hex
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 5211) --Bash
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 853) --HOJ
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 19647) --Spell Lock
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 47541) --Death Coil
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 605) --Mind Control
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 33786) --Cyclone
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 5211) --Bash
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 9005) --Pounce
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 34490) --Silencing Shout
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 19503) --Scatter Shot
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 1499) --Freezing Trap
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 2139) --CounterSpell
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 44572) --Deep Freeze
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 118) --Polymorph
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 82676) --Ring of Frost
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 703) --Garrote
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 408) --Kidney Shot
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 1833) --Cheap Shot
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 2094) --Blind
    end
    	pvpdebuffCheck, _, _, _, _, _, expire = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 1776) --Gouge
    end
    if pvpdebuffCheck ~= nil and SpellIsTargeting() == nil and IsShiftKeyDown() == nil and IsControlKeyDown() == nil and IsAltKeyDown() == nil then
    	if (expire - GetTime()) &amp;gt;= 1 then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Leap</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>47482</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,interrupt = UnitCastingInfo(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local DarkTransform = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;,63560)

if DarkTransform ~= nil and interrupt == false then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>B - Death and Decay</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsShiftAltKeyDown() then
      CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(56222)))
      if SpellIsTargeting() then CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart() CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop() end  
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Mouseover</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Use: Mouseover Skill</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsMouseButtonDown() then
    	if UnitAffectingCombat(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) then
    		RunMacroText(&amp;quot;/click &amp;quot;..GetMouseFocus():GetName())
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Enemy</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitExists(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == nil or UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) then
    	if UnitAffectingCombat(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>U - Enemy</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitExists(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == nil or UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) then
    	if UnitAffectingCombat(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Obliterate(Proc+2UH)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/use 10</Actions><Lua>local KMProc = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,51128)

if KMProc ~= nil andR5 == true and R6 == true then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Howling Blast(&amp;lt;90rp)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>if  UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;lt; 90 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Howling Blast(&amp;gt;90rp)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>if  UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 90 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Frost Strike(&amp;gt;90rp)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if  UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 90 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Howling Blast(&amp;lt;60rp)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49184</SpellID><Actions>/startattack</Actions><Lua>if  UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;lt; 60 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Obliterate(2UH)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49020</SpellID><Actions>/use 10</Actions><Lua>local _,_,R5 = GetRuneCooldown(5)

if R5 == true and R6 == true then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Frost Strike(&amp;gt;60rp)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>49143</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if  UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 60 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>F - Horn of Winter(no runes)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>57330</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,R1 = GetRuneCooldown(1)

if  R1 == false and R2 == false and R3 == false and R4 == false and UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;lt; 31  then
    		return true
    	end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability></DEATHKNIGHT>

Can we just not make this into 2 new files for a dk?