[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 184 of 731 FirstFirst ... 84134180181182183184185186187188234284684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 10955
    lostwalker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone spending their free time making all these great profiles that I use everyday. And to thank Xhelper for making such a great program. I hope there is a plan to continue both the program and the profiles into MoP and beyond.

=)

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Elokaynu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elokaynu - Shadow Priest Fix

Based off of Mentally's Shadow Priest, tweaked it up abit.

A list below is what has been changed,modfied, added, or deleted. Words in bold are spells.

Changes:
    • Added a NonBoss PvE Rotation that doesnt use Arch Angel and Shadow Fiend.

• Removed Vampiric Touch mouseover from rotation.

• Removed Smite from abilities, used more for levels 80-85.

• Added Mind Flay to mouseover for slowing down adds that come from bosses.

• Added Shadow Word: Pain to mouseover to apply with Mind Flay mouseover.

• Modfied Mind Blast (ORB) made to where only cast when player has 3 instead of 1 Shadow Orb.

Download Link:
    Elokaynu Shadow Priest Fix

Base of Rotation goes to Mentally, I juse learned PQRotation scripting and found some minor tweaks/fixes
    Last edited by Elokaynu; 11-21-2011 at 05:11 PM.

masterdp's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi just wandering if there is a boomkin ability and rotation link.. if so can u direct me to the page
    thanks

marcmk2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I was thinking. How about we make New threads for each Class for profile discussion and posting? I'm just a really small fish so I don't want to go start them and get in trouble for it. But I think it would be a good idea, it will be easier to organise, easier to have good discussion on specific class profiles and easy to find updated profiles. Just a thought on how to organise it all. Or maybe all the profile developers can come together and post all of their profiles on a repo thingy like Bubba does, his profiles are really easy to find and update and stuff.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Also I just realised there is a subforum for Bot profiles WoW Bot Maps And Profiles Should be useful

Valma's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found a nasty bug just to let u all know:

If u set something in After Perform(LUA) window, for example TargetLastTarget and in abilities.xml u got some other abilities after initial one with AfterPerform then u will get the same AfterPerform for ALL(!!!) of theese abilities.

Oh,and BTW,this bug seems to be on load programside bug(so it is bugging when program trying to load abilities.xml it loads same afterperform string for all other abilities that is lower in xml than the first one with afterperform).U can see it easilly by setting afterperform to one of the abilities and then reopenning ability editor plus opening xml file manually.In ab editor u will get all lower abilities with the same afterperform as initial one and in xml u will see that afterperform is set ONLY for this ability and all other are blank.

OK,I figured the problem itself and how it could be softfixed while Xelper hardfixes it.The problem is in .xml parsing,when program founds first not blank afterperform it SAVES this string over nil one,so how it works:

We got 10 spells with afterperforms - blank blank blank 1 blank blank 2 3 blank blank - this is in our .xml
    What we get in program - blank blank blank 1 1 1 2 3 1 1 - so it still loads different ones(tested and confirmed)

So how can we softfix it?We just need some dummy string in afterperform of our first ability, something that will do nothing but will not break other abilities blank afterperforms.Some simple api function that executes really fast and do nothing,any ideas?

My choise is GetTime().
    Last edited by Valma; 11-22-2011 at 01:34 AM.

smrdlja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm... bubba DK profile doesnt work with my lvl 61 DK. Any idea how to make it work?

Elokaynu's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making a boomkin PQ, Getting stuck with the lunars, Got it to cast the right spell on the lunars but when the lunar ends it goes to the first non Eclipse spell, any one know what the Solar/Lunar Energy spell id is?

Ralphiuss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any word on getting the offsets for 4.3.0.15005?

It seems this patch will drop next Tuesday. With out the offsets the bot will be rendered useless.

I've tried my best to tech my self how to obtain them...so far no luck. Just seems this sort of stuff is over my head.

kiallak's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    nope didn't

this something relatively new?

my understanding was as i explained it above, sorta had the same workings as the hpally shield..... however i heard the hpally shield changed, not the dk blood shield....... well a simple change in the coding will have him spam DS...... but i feel it needs to be smarter than a simple spam..... i'll think about it
    @bu_ba_911

Just wondering if you had "thought about" this change yet

I've been reviewing the EJ guidance (here) and also the rotation as coded. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get a better blood shield rolling. I guess, ideally, you should DS after a large amount of incoming damage in order to maximise the heal and therefore the shield, but this seems counter-intuitive to damage mitigation. To cover your earlier point about "mindless rune spamming", I've always been of the mindset that we should have 1 rune of each type on CD so runic empowerment can refresh them, so DS should also take this into account.

Unfortunately I don't think I can propose a solution, but hopefully should give some people that are brighter then me food for thought?

/Kia

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Valma: Are you saying that if you switch to a different ability after editing one with an After Perform that the After Perform is loaded in the new ability? If so I will take a look at it.

peopeo29's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would any of you kind people know how to find necessary offsets for 4.0.6?

Appreciated.

Valma's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    @Valma: Are you saying that if you switch to a different ability after editing one with an After Perform that the After Perform is loaded in the new ability? If so I will take a look at it.
    Not this. It's a problem in loading abilities.xml,so if I edit ability and set smth in After Perform following by saving it,but I'm not closing ability editor window other abilities will be fine. BUT if I close edit window and reopen it all abilities that are BELOW the one with AfterPerform will have the same AfterPerform as first one(By below I mean below in .xml and not in ability editor window). Besides of this when this bug arrives executed rotations will act like this bugged abilities have AfterPerform,even while in .xml they are still blank.

Still abilities that have AfterPerform set to other values will have them unchanged.So only first AfterPerform that .xml parser encounters will be duplicated to all blank values.Seems like a little logic mistake when u load .xml in program.

durankan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how can i get the offsets needed for newer versions of the wow client by myself?

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Elokaynu View Post
    Based off of Mentally's Shadow Priest, tweaked it up abit.

A list below is what has been changed,modfied, added, or deleted. Words in bold are spells.

Changes:
    • Added a NonBoss PvE Rotation that doesnt use Arch Angel and Shadow Fiend.

• Removed Vampiric Touch mouseover from rotation.

• Removed Smite from abilities, used more for levels 80-85.

• Added Mind Flay to mouseover for slowing down adds that come from bosses.

• Added Shadow Word: Pain to mouseover to apply with Mind Flay mouseover.

• Modfied Mind Blast (ORB) made to where only cast when player has 3 instead of 1 Shadow Orb.

Download Link:
    Elokaynu Shadow Priest Fix

Base of Rotation goes to Mentally, I juse learned PQRotation scripting and found some minor tweaks/fixes
    This is something I can deffinetively add into my profile upon request. It's based on the high end-game raiding setting and with a few twists like VT on adds during Heroic Ragnaros and Rhyolith especially where you can go oom pretty fast if your not carefull. It adds up to some extent, especially according to my own parses.

I'm unsure though why you're gonna be using Mind Blast only when you've got 3 Shadow Orbs up as it's a very high DPS loss, Mind Blast being your only Nuke. I've tried it myself and sometimes gone almost 30 seconds without a single Mind Blast proc, which essentially is 5 Mind Blast losses, the DPS loss just isn't worth it, even though it makes your debuffs tick higher than usual (compared to <2 orbs). Smite was added in purely for low level characters as I tried to make sure that everyone could use my profiles at any level. (Hence why it stops being cast at level 10.)

SWP+MF mouseover is a pretty neat thing though!

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiallak View Post
    @bu_ba_911

Just wondering if you had "thought about" this change yet

I've been reviewing the EJ guidance (here) and also the rotation as coded. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get a better blood shield rolling. I guess, ideally, you should DS after a large amount of incoming damage in order to maximise the heal and therefore the shield, but this seems counter-intuitive to damage mitigation. To cover your earlier point about "mindless rune spamming", I've always been of the mindset that we should have 1 rune of each type on CD so runic empowerment can refresh them, so DS should also take this into account.

Unfortunately I don't think I can propose a solution, but hopefully should give some people that are brighter then me food for thought?

/Kia
    The way you get large shields is to pop DS after you have taken a large hit and the heals have healed you back up to near full health before boss hits you again. This will leave little to no HP left for the DS to heal u to full and carryover to a shield.

But yea I have no idea how to code that logic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine