Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works real well in AV....just one thing....it only works if you have one wow open

i was thinking of doing it with 2 wow windows on one computer. it only works on the latest warcraft that you focus on so the other is inactive. if you could add the ability for multiple instances that would b great
    my artist web sizzle www.jeremynative.com

WoW BG bot: Moxzbot (timed macro input with a basic GUI)
    kakkygrecko's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    naw can't do multiple WoW's unless they have different window titles, perhaps PTR + regular WoW, but that'd be kinda pointless.

merlinator's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    one question - the bot succesfully joines the queue for random bgs and it joins them as well but what do i have to write in the focusmacro, that he focuses another player and followes him instead of myself?

bigtizback's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this doesnt work any more its gettign kind of annoying. just started i would say this past saturday. I'll load up wow and the program liek it says have macros in right order with key binds. copied and pasted the 3 macros to wow didnt change them. no addons running then tryed again using sspvp3 and the bg addon we used to use for keyspam wich i miss by the way. when i load up it will q one time. it will not req it self even when i click on random. i have to do it manually.

i would also like to see a update similiar to what key spam used to do, how you can folow peopel around etc. at same time have your spells etc. on hot bar to attack and make botting look alot less obvious. just a suggestion. nice bo tthough but now this smal issue popped up not sure if its just not spamming anymor eor what deal is. i even tryed re installing program and re doign addons nothing worked that i tryed.

jereminion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive been using it for a while and it works. it follow ppl, and in the same macro, it will attack someone in front of you with a spell so you dont afk and it looks like ur playing. i play on alliance so its a bunch of kids, they probably dont know what a bot is. every once in a while i see someone who knows that follow=bot but usually not. if ur horde ull probably get reported more

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bigtizback View Post
    this doesnt work any more its gettign kind of annoying. just started i would say this past saturday. I'll load up wow and the program liek it says have macros in right order with key binds. copied and pasted the 3 macros to wow didnt change them. no addons running then tryed again using sspvp3 and the bg addon we used to use for keyspam wich i miss by the way. when i load up it will q one time. it will not req it self even when i click on random. i have to do it manually.

i would also like to see a update similiar to what key spam used to do, how you can folow peopel around etc. at same time have your spells etc. on hot bar to attack and make botting look alot less obvious. just a suggestion. nice bo tthough but now this smal issue popped up not sure if its just not spamming anymor eor what deal is. i even tryed re installing program and re doign addons nothing worked that i tryed.
    Well I can't verify this, but it seems to be working for everyone else, reread the OP and make sure you have the macros keybound correctly.

I was also wondering if you guys would prefer custom keybinds, wouldn't be too hard to add, just let me know if you're interested.

I don't play WoW anymore, that's why I released my bot, so just let me know if there are any big changes I need to know about that I could use to improve it, or just any ideas you have.

bigtizback's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got it workign again. after abotu the 5th time of resetting interface and key binds and all it started working. i was saying though when i used key spam it didnt look remotly closs to a bot yea i was following people but had it set up wer ei had 4 attacks going on adn was doing every bit of 80-200k dmg a game, and getting kills as well.

GhostFace21's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason i cant get this working correctly, it will que for me but itwont join the battleground it will just sit at the enter battleground pane. But if i manually enter everything else works just fine. Im not sure what im doing wrong, i entered and set up the macros as posted im almost certain of that. Any help would be great.

jereminion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can u add another feature? idk if its possible but sometimes when im in WSG my ghost runs off the cliff cuz of stupid teammates sitting in the gy for too long. if u could constatly press the button to go back to the spirit healer that would b good

witchdoc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GhostFace21 View Post
    For some reason i cant get this working correctly, it will que for me but itwont join the battleground it will just sit at the enter battleground pane. But if i manually enter everything else works just fine. Im not sure what im doing wrong, i entered and set up the macros as posted im almost certain of that. Any help would be great.
    Not for sure, but the macro is glitched. This happened to me then i typed in the macro and it worked. (Don't copy and paste)

Stree's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been watching the forums for a while now and mostly just to look at exploits more than bots but never bothered to create an account until now. I am thinking more and more about botting for some things now that I have moved and have less time to play or have a lot of very short spans of play time that get interrupted often.

I was curious how the macros could be modified for Resto druid that would be done in a way that would not make it obvious that I was botting?!

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

GhostFace21's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nvm, i actually got it working by just copying the last macro instead of typing it myself, im not sure what i typed wrong but it now works.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stree View Post
    Been watching the forums for a while now and mostly just to look at exploits more than bots but never bothered to create an account until now. I am thinking more and more about botting for some things now that I have moved and have less time to play or have a lot of very short spans of play time that get interrupted often.

I was curious how the macros could be modified for Resto druid that would be done in a way that would not make it obvious that I was botting?!

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    /cleartarget
    /focus ~CHARNAME~
    /stopmacro [target=focus,dead]
    /targetraid
    /follow
    /cast
    /startattack
    /cast [harm] moonfire
    /cast lifebloom]
    /cast [nomounted] ~MOUNT NAME~

this is what i use on my druid, it'll follow someone and cast a lifebloom
    people usually tend to like the heals, so it's a little less suspicious
    and you'll also be doing some dmg on the charts with the moonfire just to put up some numbers

thorns is also pretty good passive dmg

Hinki's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing bot, have been using this for a while now.

witchdoc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hinki View Post
    Amazing bot, have been using this for a while now.
    I agree so strongly, and my bench is like 315

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast