0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Source] BWH Bubba's Hack Source Code

For compiling this beast you need Visual Studio .NET 2003 and the DirectX SDK December 2004 edition. You can probably compile in some other environment, but I can only guarantee that it will compile normally under that environment.

Use of the original program:

Track Pattern: If you enter some text in this textbox then any npc or pc name that contains that string will be shown on your minimap. So, if you type in "a", then any character with an "a" in their name will show up. This works regardless of what tracks you have enabled or disabled. This is added for when you need to find a certain character for a quest or something.

Speed Hacking: Speed hacking is controled with the S textbox and buttons and with the speed up/down hotkeys. You actually have 5 different speeds associated with your character...
    Run speed: default is 7 and it changes when you have some run speed buff or debuff applied to your character.
    Walk speed: default is 2.5 and it never changes.
    Backward speed: default is 4.5 and it never changes.
    Swim speed: default is 4.722222 and it changes when you have some swim speed buff or debuff applied to your character.
    Backward swim speed: default is 4.5 and it never changes.
    The speed displayed by the hack is your run speed. When you change your run speed, the hack also changes all of your other speeds. So, if you double your run speed then the hack will also double your walk speed. If the game changes your run or swim speed then hack will reset all other speeds to their default values. This is because if your run speed is "supposed" to be different that 7, then having adjusted values for the other speeds will make your character appear like hes running weird.
    Note that the normal speed hotkey resets your run speed to 7 and all other speeds to their default values. If your on a mount, have aspect of the cheeta, or something like that normal speed will not set your speed to default mount/aspect/whatever speed. It will set it to 7 always.

Disable Hotkeys: Pretty simple. Checking this will disable all hotkeys except for the ShowHide hotkey. Hotkeys that are trapped by bwh are not sent along to WoW. So, use this if you have some conflicting hotkeys with WoW and don't feel like rerunning setup to fix it.

No Fall Damage: Check this and you will no longer take fall damage.

Mountain Climb: Check this and you will be able to climb really steep slopes.

Lock Speed: Check this and you WoW will be unable to change your speed in response to a speed buff or debuff. This includes stuff like getting on your mount, stealthing, etc...

Zero Gravity: Check this and you will no longer "fall". Note that you also cannot jump; this is on purpose because jumping while using this hack makes you go crazy for some reason.

Teleport to Plane: I still don't know really what this is. Some people requested it so there it is. Supposedly you can run around unseen with this on, but I am not sure if that's really what's happening. I don't use it so... whatever.

Follow NPC
    : This will allow you to follow npc's and enemy faction pc's around. It also takes out the distance requirement. As long as you can target what you want to follow, then you can follow it. To activate it, select the character you want to follow and type "/follow"

Please note that this hack was originally made for the version v1.7 client of wow.
    Now with the source code developers can really start working on it again

Enjoy :wave:
    -=Tehavatar=-

Source.zip

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

[Source] BWH Bubba's Hack Source Code
    TehAvatar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [Source] BWH Bubba's Hack Source Code

GanjalfTheGreen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got one question where did you get this?

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesnt realy matter where he got it . I hope this will inspire our programers and maybe we can learn a thing or two of this , thank you TehAvatar great find : )

Sebbe123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice stuff

MyIQis0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow really nice stuff! Thx a LOT! I will now study the code a bit, and see if i can learn something.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the late scan! 20min que. . .

Last edited by TehAvatar; 03-30-2007 at 01:11 PM.

MaXe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TehAvatar -->>
    That's cool, but does those hacks really still work? I really have no idea, though i really hope they work on live still then.. I'll try it out

PS: The sourcecode is not new though.. I got one already i've had some time now But i'll see if yours might be different +rep~ for posting
    Last edited by MaXe; 03-30-2007 at 01:15 PM.
    - The Mysterious Ways of The Unknown

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL , thats nice TehAvatar . But you dont have to scan a source code , text files dont contain malware so source codes dont need the scan rule applied to them : )

xjust1nx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay i've beens eraching for days trying to find a nice multi-hack like BWH. i used to use BWH WAY back in the day when it was first coming out. I undertsand that this was very long ago, but my question is this:

Are there any multi hacks for WOW that are like this used to be. I don't care about injection getting caught banning anything. I just want a multi function easy to use hack. Featurs i'm looking for include, SpeedHack, Teleport hack (not plane), Mountain Climb, etc.

I undertsand that there are 9 million other hack that allow to mountain climb and teleport plane, while these features are neat, they don't help me get anything done much faster.

Also if anyone could just compile this source code for us and post a link that would rule too.

Just looking for some help, if i'm breaking any forum rules please e-mail / PM me and let me know instead of just instantly banning me or whatever.

Thanks for your time.

Nugma's Avatar Field Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+ rep! Awesome

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by xjust1nx
    Okay i've beens eraching for days trying to find a nice multi-hack like BWH. i used to use BWH WAY back in the day when it was first coming out. I undertsand that this was very long ago, but my question is this....

....Thanks for your time.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...-12-1-wow.html

Only for Emulator servers running v1.12.1

Sock open's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U can get caught easy'ly i sugjest you have a no name cover up or sum dunno the specific name

sabotage3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are only the values need update in the source to work with the newest version of WoW

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by sabotage3d
    Are only the values need update in the source to work with the newest version of WoW
    Lots of stuff need updating, the setup executable searches for most of the actual "hack" values, but the D3D hooks and Data input (Data constants)
    need updating aswell.

I have no idea how thing program works and that is why i decided to release the source code.

The thing with BHW is that when Bubba released it the first time he made some revelutionary anti-cheat code/methods. . . that is what makes the hack itself undetectable.

Another reason I release this is because so many people want the same "Save location---Teleport to location" type of hack implemented in the new releases.So far I am yet to see anyone with the DMA hacking skill Bubba had.(Though I must mention that the tracking hack from bugmenot caught my eye)

Regards

-=Tehavatar=-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast