0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BWH chinese translated. Now has an updated version for 1.11

您还停留在手工打金的时候吗?你还在为冲到60级才能打金而苦恼吗?你还在为找不到技术工而烦恼吗?
    Are you tired of running back and forth when farming? Are you fustrated of getting to level 60 just to farm? Are you sick of running to master profession trainers?

今天本站带给大家一款超值的WOW全服(GF MF OF TF)通刷的外挂--Bubba's Warcraft Hack .
    This site is proud to present, the uber servicable -- Bubba's Warcraft Hack

BWH是一款众多玩家使用的优秀魔兽世界插件,由于采用了坐标脚本与程序分离设置,使得其更人性化和多样化。它提供了很多方便的功能让游戏玩家可以更愉快的畅游魔兽世 界。 它是唯一的一款提供在魔兽世界内瞬移和加速的插件(目前网络上所见其他类似插件皆为利用BWH程序完成) 。它拥有众多让人愉悦的功能: 瞬间移动、超级加速、无限爬山、高空跌落不费血、零重力模式、追踪任何可以追踪的物体 (详细请见使用说明)
    BWH is a third party user software using (*坐标)scripts and (*程序分离) design, making it more user friendly. It has many functions that allows players to have more freedom and space in WoW. It's the only 3rd party program that has the speed and teleport function.(according to the internet, most of the speed, teleport programs uses BWH source codes as a startup) The program includes, teleport function, speed hax, climbing altitude, no fall damage hax, zero gravity model and tracking objects(more details, pls read the user guide)

BWH的瞬移功能可以使您很方便找到宝箱聚攒金钱快速的买上千金马、不用与小怪纠缠便可迅速的与BOSS进行战斗、瞬间到达任意地点。

With the BWH teleport function, players will no longer have to hassle trash mobs to get to bosses and treasures. The teleport function is also capable of bringing players to anywhere around the world.

经过近两年多对网络游戏的总结,80%的工作室都在为游戏的选区、货币价格、成本、以及上家的收购能力而烦恼。然而魔兽世界也不另外,尤其是做MF、OFWOW的朋友对这 高成本高风险的游戏是更为忧愁!
    Over 2 years, 80% of the crew has devoted their time on MMORPG 3rd party programs, doing research, scripting, safe proof methods and making a user-friendly interface for all players. WoW is no exception, especially doing *MF, as WoW players are worried about the high cost and high risk of getting banned when using the 3rd party programs.

高成本:MF、OFWOW的CDK+双月卡+代理费用+人员工资+1-60级所使用的费用=每天500G-700G的收入!
    Cost factor: MF + WoW cd key+game card+marketing cost+labor cost+leveling services = 500-700g worth of earnings.

高风险:要想得到每天(24小时)500-700G的收入必须是刷副本,大家应该知道这是官方绝对不允许的做法。被封号的可能性很大!再一点就是大家在刚开始选择服务器的时候一般都是以当时的价高区热门区才进去的 。但是当你把1级的号练到60级的时候那个区的价格也许并不是价高区甚至变为垃圾区了。我想这点也是大家的一点心患吧。
    Risk Factor: To earn 500-700g, the program must be run for 24 hours. Everyone knows that GM do not tolerate 3rd party program users. The risk of getting ban is high. And players who choose to use the program often choose quiet spots to farm. When too many players with the program comes to the quiet spot, it becomes a popular spot. Players who use this program to level up might find themselves unable to find a spot where they can level up coz most spots have been taken. This is something users should take note.

封号是外挂使用者不得不面对的一个问题,但已证实有可靠消息,现暴雪魔兽世界服务器日志无存档,基本上杜绝服务器检测封号。剩下的就是您的操作问题了,也就是说,只要 您小心谨慎不被玩家举报投拆使用外挂,被封号的机率很小。
    Getting ban is an unavoidable issue. But here's a reliable source. WoW GM services is based on player reports. So, if you use the program smartly and not get spotted by players, the chances of getting ban is small.

还等什么!?这款超值的外挂就是您赚钱的利器!
    So what are you waiting for? Get ur money making program today!

http://www.51bwh.com/

BWH is a third party user software that uses (*坐标)script and (*程序分离) interface, making it more user-friendly.

I believe those are brand names but i could be wrong. Anyone care to help?

经过近两年多对网络游戏的总结,80%的工作室都在为游戏的选区、货币价格、成本、以及上家的收购能力而烦恼。然而魔兽世界也不另外,尤其是做MF、OFWO W的朋友对这 高成本高风险的游戏是更为忧愁!
    *Over 2 years, 80% of the crew has devoted their time on MMORPG 3rd party programs, doing research, scripting, safe proof methods and making a user-friendly interface for all players. WoW is no exception, especially doing *MF, as WoW players are worried about the high cost and high risk of getting banned when using the 3rd party programs.

它是唯一的一款提供在魔兽世界内瞬移和加速的插件(目前网络上所见其他类似插件皆为利用BWH程序完成) 。
    It's the only 3rd party program that has the speed and teleport function.(according to the internet, most of the speed, teleport programs uses BWH source codes as a startup)

These following translation(in italics) may not be right and requires some experts to define it as i think it might offends anyone in terms of marketing, advertising and copyright issues.

And i dunno what does MF means anyone knows haha? Magic find maybe lol.

Oh ya and there's an update for the site
    (6.22)更新BWH1.90,适合周二升级的1.11的客户端版本.MF中使用的玩家和客户尽快升级,下载点
    (220606: Updated BWH 1.90, now it is usable for 1.11 patch. MF users and acoount holders, get it now.)
    Last edited by ultimaonline100; 06-29-2006 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

BWH chinese translated. Now has an updated version for 1.11
    Relz's Avatar Feed the trolls
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great.....now just get us the program
    edit: never mind can get that too.....are these still bannable though?
    Last edited by Relz; 06-29-2006 at 10:24 PM.

Krazzee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yessir they are bannable by blizz, because they detect em like a fat kid and chocolate.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i decided to test it and it works....well im not banned but i got it to work like 1/10 times and then WoW just closed

Krazzee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on a Live Blizz server? or someone elses Private Server?

Vel0city's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm interesting!! ive used BWH before, during the early stages of WoW, and loved it. if this works good, and is not easily detectable, i might try this one out!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    350/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    take in mind that this might get u banned, so for gods sake, test it on a trial account and not ur account with 35 epics on

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no i did it on a live blizz account....and im not banned yet. i only got the little window in WoW to pop up once, the rest of the time WoW just crashed

Smurph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so heres the site translated into english,....
    http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools
    thx to googles translation, if anyone can figure this site/app out plz post here

XxKajxX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait...which 1 is the program?

Dartagnan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got the program injected to WoW, but the only thing that seemed to work was the Mountain Climbing, wich by the way is cool, Oldschool baby! But has any of you guys got the teleport etc. to work?
    (I just downloaded the tryout version)

LightWave's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i owuldnt trust this programe for anything it has the highest ban rate ever i swear lol

Krazzee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    most of the bans are from people being idiots with easily catchable things like BWH, or some otehr teleport hack, one-hit kill hack etc.... the only hack i ever use is the A Speeder window speeder, works like a charm. and Blizz cant detect it unless you are reported.

Dartagnan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does it do Krazzeee?

Krazzee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It speeds up ALL of your windows, not just WoW, so it looks like your lagging to everybody else, you move fast. Here's how they catch most other BWH and speed hacks, there's a program called the warden, and see whenver you do ANYTHING in WoW you send data files, well speed hacks and BWH corrupt data files, the warden intercepts the corrupt ones, and bans you. but it cant intercept files that aren't being sent, like the window speed sends NO corrupt files, so it is safe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast