Spartacus Reborn - The ultimate BG Bot that loads in Glider as a Class (4glider) menu

User Tag List

mitzaem's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spartacus Reborn - The ultimate BG Bot that loads in Glider as a Class (4glider)

This is ripped from mmoglider.com
    All the credits go to Simucal from mmoglider forum
    (Searched, and hope it`s not a repost)

Spartacus Reborn - BG Bot & Utility

Warning: If you don't know what a group profile is, how they work, or how to properly use them... then please do me a favor and slowly back away from Spartacus.

Credits

Fatal510 - Code
    Pontus&Crew - Borrowed some UI Interaction code from PPather
    Hamut - Bug Issues/helping with background mode issue. All around cool guy!
    Mercury - For opening up Glider a step further to allow development to flourish.

Q&A

What is Spartacus Reborn?
    Spartacus Reborn is a free utility, written by myself that queues you into BG's and handles various tasks involved with BG Botting. What is unique about Spartacus Reborn is that it is the first BG Bot to be directly loaded into Glider as a background class. Spartacus had to be completely re-written in C# and compiled as DLL in order for this to happen. The advantage is that by directly interfacing with glider we can get a wealth of information that was not available before. It also is much, much more reliable than the previous remote-connection based bg bots. One last bonus is that Spartacus no longer requires ANY addons to be loaded into WoW. It now handles all death/rez/popups/joining on its own using Gliders built in functions.

What can I do to help you?
    One thing you can do is if you have a problem you can help me by posting an intelligent post complete with version number, glider logs and Spartacus logs as well as a description of what you were doing at the time.
    Also, you can donate to the Spartacus project. I work on, maintain, update Spartacus on my free time. I don't even Glide anymore aside from updating this bot. So, if you enjoy Spartacus and wanna send me some beer money (I'm in college afterall) the link is:
    http://************/37xqva

Installation and Setup

1.) Spartacus Reborn requires the latest beta glider. You can get it here: http://www.mmoglider.com/Beta/158_RC5/GliderDeploy.exe
    2.) Download and unzip the compressed file attached to this thread.
    3.) Copy Spartacus.dll and Spartacus.dll.config to your Glider\ main directory.
    4.) Copy SpartacusLoader.cs to your Glider\Classes\ folder.
    5.) Start up both WoW and Glider.
    6.) Click the Configuration button on Gliders main window.
    7.) Select the classes tab of the configuration window. You should see "SpartacusLoader.cs" on the list. Select it's checkbox.
    8.) At this point the Spartacus window will come up. Close the Glider configuration then click the "Settings" menu item in Spartacus.
    9.) Set the profiles for whatever BG's you plan to use and any other settings you wish to set. (Know how to use Group Profiles and know that they work BEFORE loading them in Spartacus)
    10.) Save your settings then close out the Settings window.
    11.) Run up and stand close to the battlemaster you wish to queue with (you must be closer to that battlemaster than any others!) and click Start.
    13.) Disable ALL BG type addons in WoW. This includes SSPVP2, ahelper, whatever. Spartacus handles this stuff now.
    12.) Enjoy
    Note: At this point the Spartacus window will popup each time Glider starts. If it gets annoying simply go to the Classes tab in Gliders config again and de-select it's checkbox. Then, if you want to BG Bot at some point later on simply re-select it and Spartacus will come back up.

To-Do List & Known Issues

Spartacus Reborn is in very, very early beta. I mean hell, Gliders features to load background classes just came out a few days ago and in that time I had to re-write Spartacus to be built around this system. So hang in there with me for a bit and help me iron out issues.

Known-Issue: Background mode does not currently work. Disable it. There is a bug with mouse cursors and these new background classes. I've been working with Hamut on it and he assures me that Merc and himself will fix that in a coming beta once they locate the bug.

To-Do (currently in the works):
    1.) [Done] Finish Anti-AFK system.
    2.) Stats window (Starts parsing using these new background classes is super easy).
    3.) Setting to load a profile after queuing so you aren't standing on the battlemaster the whole time.
    4.) Multi-Queue or the ability to "Queue" up multiple/different BG's and have your character run x number of WSG and x number AV's on its own (being able to run between battlemasters, etc.)
    5.) [Done] PPather Compatability Mode
    6.) Have a suggestion or wanted feature? Make a post!

Features

1.) Automatically interfaces with Glider via a background class.
    2.) Automatically detects BG start, no arbitrary wait times.
    3.) Handles all popup windows, rez/release/join/enter etc. No more wow addons required!
    4.) Intelligently handles and detects the Deserter buff.
    5.) It's faaaassst. Because we are getting our information from Glider in a much more direct way, Spartacus responds extremely fast to situations (sometimes TOO fast in my testing, lol)
    6.) More to come..

Build History

Release 0.0.2

* Added: Anti-AFK is now functional.
    * Added: PPather Compatability Mode. ONLY use this if you are using a PPather class. (Lets PPather handle death/rez/no start/stop)
    * Added: Join BG Delay option since we arent using SSPVP anymore. Default set to 90.
    * Added: Spartacus will now remember its window position.
    * Added: TopMost setting is now functional.
    * Fixed: Spartacus now handles being started while the character is dead better.
    * Fixed: When Spartacus experiences an error it will no longer remain open.
    * Fixed: You can no longer click start if Glider is not attached.
    * Fixed: While Spartacus is running you can no longer change your settings.
    * Fixed: Queue Logic - No longer targets pets.

Release 0.0.1

* Initial Public Release

Download:
    Megaupload.com
    Rapidshare.com download
    Megafileupload.com

Virustotal. MD5: 9ae44f704a109b51dba083276628aca4
    Last edited by mitzaem; 04-10-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Spartacus Reborn - The ultimate BG Bot that loads in Glider as a Class (4glider)
    JoeRodge's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you just copied and pasted the whole post from the author and didn't add a single thing. It would be one thing if this was a tool that could be universally used. But you are ripping a page from a private forum just for rep =/. This is just shady...

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeRodge View Post
    Wow, you just copied and pasted the whole post from the author and didn't add a single thing. It would be one thing if this was a tool that could be universally used. But you are ripping a page from a private forum just for rep =/. This is just shady...
    Yea I agree. If people want to know theres a new version of Spartacus they'll look themselves, or you could just tell people there's a new version out.

Timmytimmelson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    god seriously... just removing the whole rep system from this forum; people just whore shit out idiotically, often stuff that they don't even know what they're pasting and that many readers won't know what to do with without further instruction. I've seen about four glider-forum posts "remade" here in the past day. :yuck:

jp12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THANKS!!! for sharing. this is very helpful found out faster +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeRodge View Post
    I didnt ask for rep !
    There are people who may not know about this
    And you should be aloud to post. You are stil a leecher after 2 YEARS!
    i didnt ask for rep !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And yes i just copy paste the info from mmoglider.com
    Not for REP (i didnt ask for any) just to info the one`s who didnt know about this.
    At least i`m glade someone found this useful.
    So, go on and flame.... Maybe you will say something smart, and i will +rep you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    last post
    BTW i`m not on this forum for +REP, i`m here to find out more about WoW

BIade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually found this helpful. Its good for people that cant access the forums but have glider thanks

JoeRodge's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theanarchyst View Post
    And yes i just copy paste the info from mmoglider.com
    Not for REP (i didnt ask for any) just to info the one`s who didnt know about this.
    At least i`m glade someone found this useful.
    So, go on and flame.... Maybe you will say something smart, and i will +rep you
    Just because I signed up two years ago doesn't mean I come on here often. And I don't even play wow, I just have some friends I like to chit-chat with. Don't judge me because of my rank. That is silly.

Also you didn't ask for rep but clearly this post was made solely for it. Usually when someone contributes they you know, type something and take time to do it. You stole. Do you think there are not over 100 posts about spartacus already? =/.

Please don't get my wrong without contribution this community wouldn't exist. But this...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you have 5 rep, search "spartacus" and you will see how many post there are. I just wanted to post here for those who dont have a acces on the glider forum. And again, i dont post here for +rep. And yes i "stole" this one from mmoglider.com. And over 50% from the bot section, are "stoled" fom other site. Because on other site`s, you need to pay to see the info`s, so we are "stealing" from there, to share with mmowned.com community. Have a nice day, and please, forget about this post.

Peka.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, is there a new version of Spartacus?