[Free ver.] Bagfish - WoW hardware fishing bot (any game ver.) menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [Free ver.] Bagfish - WoW hardware fishing bot (any game ver.)

    ______________________________________________________________


    Greetings friends

    I would like to introduce you a free version of new interesting bot for WoW
    It use Raspberry PI pico to emulate a mouse

    [ UNDETECTED ]

    The paid version has personal automatic generation of a bot file. Your bot will have a unique md5 hash

    This is a full version of the bot (Bagfish - Hardware WoW fishing bot (Full-pixel)) except for the buff manager and exe generator.




    The bot is very stable and does not make missclicks
    0 bans during use on main (1.5 years)
    ______________________________________________________________

    [TIPS]

    • Don't forget to enable autoloot in game
    • To reduce the load on the GPU, lower the FOV to 50 and limit the FPS
    • Сhat is set to the ENTER button (for logout /exit game)
    • The Raspberry Pi device has a resolution of 800 dpi. So, you need to divide your real mouse DPI by 800. For example, I have 25600 DPI, so I set it to 25600/800= 32 in the bot device settings


    [DOWNLOAD LINKS]:

    • mega - mega.nz/folder/FedDRIDS#QlwR5OqOK-VPSutl7__HfQ


    You can find more info in other ownedcore thread.

    discord- bagfish help

    Have a nice day!



    ______________________________________________________________
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Free ver.] Bagfish - WoW hardware fishing bot (any game ver.)-main_menu-jpg   [Free ver.] Bagfish - WoW hardware fishing bot (any game ver.)-device-jpg   [Free ver.] Bagfish - WoW hardware fishing bot (any game ver.)-search_area-jpg   [Free ver.] Bagfish - WoW hardware fishing bot (any game ver.)-binds-jpg   [Free ver.] Bagfish - WoW hardware fishing bot (any game ver.)-tms-jpg  

    Last edited by caesar0x; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:14 AM.
    bagfish bot dev

    [Free ver.] Bagfish - WoW hardware fishing bot (any game ver.)
  2. Thanks vvvat (1 members gave Thanks to caesar0x for this useful post)
  3. #2
    benjohn's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    8
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does it detect fishing schools?

  4. #3
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by benjohn View Post
    does it detect fishing schools?
    Hello, no.
    I use regular water with fully learned fishing and buffs to get a bunch of dorado
    bagfish bot dev

  5. #4
    benjohn's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    8
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by caesar0x View Post
    Hello, no.
    I use regular water with fully learned fishing and buffs to get a bunch of dorado
    Hey @caesar

    I Can't DM you back because site has 5 DM limit daily

    image hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

    theres no zip like you mentioned. Seems a regular file.

    image hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

    still can't pass 'deploy bot firmware' sadly

    can you check your files?
    Last edited by benjohn; 04-24-2024 at 09:52 AM.

  6. #5
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by benjohn View Post
    Hey @caesar

    I Can't DM you back because site has 5 DM limit daily

    image hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

    theres no zip like you mentioned. Seems a regular file.

    image hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

    still can't pass 'deploy bot firmware' sadly

    can you check your files?
    "firmware" file on your first screenshot is the zip-arch, just i delete '.zip' part.
    on second screenshot cody.py have incorrect size for some reason unknown to me. XD

    The bot fails subsequent installation attempts due to files existing on the device. Delete all files from device and try again with step 2( "Upload" button ).
    Also i added a folder on MEGA "device firmware (for custom install)". Just copy "lib" folder and "code.py" to device if there are still problem. - mega.nz/folder/FedDRIDS#QlwR5OqOK-VPSutl7__HfQ
    bagfish bot dev

  7. #6
    benjohn's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    8
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by caesar0x View Post
    "firmware" file on your first screenshot is the zip-arch, just i delete '.zip' part.
    on second screenshot cody.py have incorrect size for some reason unknown to me. XD

    The bot fails subsequent installation attempts due to files existing on the device. Delete all files from device and try again with step 2( "Upload" button ).
    Also i added a folder on MEGA "device firmware (for custom install)". Just copy "lib" folder and "code.py" to device if there are still problem. - mega.nz/folder/FedDRIDS#QlwR5OqOK-VPSutl7__HfQ
    I think you should make a discord/telegram account to directly talk, otherwise we cant make it under 1 day. PM'ed you again, check pls

  8. #7
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by benjohn View Post
    I think you should make a discord/telegram account to directly talk, otherwise we cant make it under 1 day. PM'ed you again, check pls
    oh shee... Got same error right now, was careless during assembly and dont checked it. Will fix it very soon
    bagfish bot dev

  9. #8
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by benjohn View Post
    I think you should make a discord/telegram account to directly talk, otherwise we cant make it under 1 day. PM'ed you again, check pls
    This error occurs only on the first launch due to a bug with saving settings.
    Just restart bot, it worked for me

    Will also make a discord server a little later and fix this bug. Thanks for the tests
    bagfish bot dev

  10. #9
    benjohn's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Posts
    8
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm looks like my cursor wont detect bobbers..I tried every sensivity almost but mouse cursor doesnt perfect fit on green cursor, but i choose the closest one. Maybe you can share w cursor fast settings from windows settings

    how to get back my sensivity settings? guess i need reinstall again thats why we need live talk. Every steps has bugs. Its fine cuz you just released with your stuffs. But yeah 2 day passed i couldnt start program yet :P

  11. #10
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by benjohn View Post
    Hmm looks like my cursor wont detect bobbers..I tried every sensivity almost but mouse cursor doesnt perfect fit on green cursor, but i choose the closest one. Maybe you can share w cursor fast settings from windows settings

    how to get back my sensivity settings? guess i need reinstall again thats why we need live talk. Every steps has bugs. Its fine cuz you just released with your stuffs. But yeah 2 day passed i couldnt start program yet :P
    Please check mouse acceleration turned off in windows settings.

    Also created a discord server for help - bagfish help
    bagfish bot dev

  12. #11
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by caesar0x View Post
    Please check mouse acceleration turned off in windows settings.

    Also created a discord server for help - bagfish help
    I will add later fast-mode which will further increase the fishing speed and solve problems with accuracy on VM (will teleport the cursor, work on the tablet principle)
    bagfish bot dev

  13. #12
    vvvat's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    523
    Thanks G/R
    144/51
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. I have no definitive understanding of how it works so I can't assess the risk for myself. Does the bot read my screen besides mouse emulation, or does it take screenshots of the game and analyze them? Does the software part of the bot run on a PC or only on Raspberry PI?

  14. #13
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vvvat View Post
    Thank you. I have no definitive understanding of how it works so I can't assess the risk for myself. Does the bot read my screen besides mouse emulation, or does it take screenshots of the game and analyze them? Does the software part of the bot run on a PC or only on Raspberry PI?
    Hi. All bot logic except direct mouse movement is executed on PC. It takes a regular shot of part of the screen, then analyzes where to move the mouse.

    The Raspberry pi device serves as an emulation layer, because anti-cheat WoW detection win32 mouse api and etc.
    The output with Raspberry looks like moving a real physical mouse, this is the main meaning of the device.

    For the first launch you will need to flash the device (in the bot interface).
    After all the settings are saved, you just need to connect the device to the PC and press the "Run" button in bot.

    To stop bot just plug off device from PC
    Last edited by caesar0x; 04-27-2024 at 02:09 AM.
    bagfish bot dev

  15. #14
    vvvat's Avatar Contributor
    Reputation
    263
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    523
    Thanks G/R
    144/51
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So blizzard can very easily issue a ban by simply tracking whether your [bot].exe is running on the computer at the same time as the wow client?
    Last edited by vvvat; 04-27-2024 at 08:10 AM.

  16. #15
    caesar0x's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    12
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vvvat View Post
    So blizzard can very easily issue a ban by simply tracking whether your [bot].exe is running on the computer at the same time as the wow client?
    Only sync.exe is working while botting and like any free bot it will be detected until update if ppl gets caught with it (reports).
    But zero ppl use it and the way of working is very new, so it's safe for at least a couple of months i think

    In the full version I plan to make personal automatic generation of bot exe to avoid this problems
    Last edited by caesar0x; 04-27-2024 at 09:53 AM.
    bagfish bot dev

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Selling Bot] WOW CLASSIC FISHING BOT - Vanillabuddy
    By Shathe in forum WoW Classic Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2020, 04:44 AM
  2. WoW Classic fish bot for MacOS?
    By avz83 in forum WoW Classic Bots and Program Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2020, 03:45 AM
  3. [Release] KillAFish - WoW [x64] Fish Bot
    By DarkLinux in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 12-01-2016, 02:34 PM
  4. [Bot] "Hardware" Fishing Bot With Arduino
    By D4p0up in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 11:21 PM
  5. Looking for a 5.1 working fishing bot, any tips?
    By Imperyus in forum WoW Bots Questions & Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 08:36 PM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search