Twitch embedding service (up to 400 real people watching your stream cheap) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Stark246's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twitch embedding service (up to 400 real people watching your stream cheap)

Greetings, i am providing an embedding service that allows you to get up to 1000 cheap real and stable viewers (not viewbots!) on twitch plus it automatically adds up live views on your vods, since its real people watching your stream. You don't need to download any tool, buy proxies and etc. You can even get partnered with this method. Plus you can explain all your current viewers and mods why you had 10-20 viewers and now 100+
    I am a partnered streamer and also use this method to boost my viewership sometimes. It is not viewbot. Got partnered while using it and my friend as well. Plus i told all my viewers and mods about it and they are fine with it. Which is a unique opportunity for any streamer to grow their channels.

It works like this: There is a network of websites where people can watch tv shows and movies and i run ad rolls, content rolls with your stream embedded on those websites. All viewers on those websites are counted as viewers on twitch. And since they are real people, it's completely legal to do this type of promotion. Also, with this legal type of boosting your viewership you are not afraid of being banned for viewbotting (Cause you are not botting, you are doing a legal advertisement of your twitch channel)

Ready to show you a live demo on twitch with stable real viewers before you buy it

The price varies between 10$ and 140$+ per month, depending on the amount of viewers you want on your stream (Some of my clients are spending 10-20$ per month. It also depends on how many hours you stream per month).

You are getting a quality, private and really cheap service. Plus you get full support through the discord and the money back guarantee if the service won’t work.

Dm me @ Discord Stark246#6863 to buy
    Or PM me here

I will send a link to my channel and explain everying. Since the method is legal i am not afraid of sharing my channel information.

Payments via Paypal "family and friends" or bitcoin

Already got a lot of positive feedbacks on other forums. Even from staff. You can ask me on discord, i will send you the links.
    Last edited by Stark246; 05-26-2021 at 01:00 PM.

Twitch embedding service (up to 400 real people watching your stream cheap)