SAFE & SECURE / Twitch Ads Bits Farm / 1000 bits = / Up to 200.000 bits each month. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kojou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SAFE & SECURE / Twitch Ads Bits Farm / 1000 bits = $4/ Up to 200.000 bits each month.

Today I'm expanding my twitch bits services to Ownedcore.com

For a limited time - I'm offering FREE BITS as a VOUCH to trusted members to demonstrate my service.

Overview:

What you can expect with me is punctuality and transparency. Order your bits and receive them quickly and safely. I will be glad to pay for a middleman of your choosing on Ownedcore for our first trade to make sure both parties are safe.

My prices:

My prices:

1.000 bits = 3$
    5.000 bits = 13$
    10.000 bits = 25$
    25.000 bits = 55$
    50.000 bits = 100$
    75.000 bits = 130$
    100.000 bits = 150$
    150.000 bits = 180$
    200.000 bits = 200$

Quantity and Quality

I can supply any quantity you need, the largest purchase I have delivered on so far is 135.000 bits and the twitch partner was paid out successfully.
    I would not recommend ordering more than 200k bits in one month. My ads bits = 100k or under will guarantee for partner channels if you are affiliate can be risky a little bit if you are accept this you can buy my bits if you dont get paid dont blame me please(

These bits are obtained in a completely legal way and do not involve credit cards. I recommend this service specifically for verified channels to be completely safe, however affiliate channels will also work for smaller amounts.

Completed Orders

I've attached below a few of my previous transactions with existing buyers. If you require anymore proof I will gladly make a personal video or screenshare and elaborate more on the process with you.

Payment Method

I don't use paypal. I use just crpyto (btc, eth, xrp, ltc..)

Contact Details:

Discord
    Kojou#9999

Telegram
    noobxde
    Last edited by kojou; 02-02-2021 at 07:20 AM.

SAFE & SECURE / Twitch Ads Bits Farm / 1000 bits = / Up to 200.000 bits each month.