Need help with getting deactivated Instagram account back menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

darkpimmetje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with getting deactivated Instagram account back

Is there anyone that works at instagram support that could help me out? Im even willing to pay

I was supposed to travel the world in 2 weeks. But instagram randomly deactivated my account. I googled it and its a well known issue. Around 300+ people i met while traveling, i have no acces to anymore. Some of them were suppose to pick me up and some of them i could stay over. I only have their information on Instagram..

Now, because instagram is free, they dont offer support. I spoke to a facebook employee and she told me its not her department..

Even willing to pay

Need help with getting deactivated Instagram account back
    adamvy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please contact [instagram support, they will help you. Insta video downloader https://downloader2x.com/en/
    Last edited by adamvy; 10-01-2022 at 04:55 AM.

darkpimmetje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adamvy View Post
    Please contact Instagram support, they will help you.
    Thanks for the reaction.
    I already tried that. Instagram has no support. The email you can find online, will get you automated message back that its not in use anymore.
    The phone number you can call is a automated message where you can leave a voicemail, which i did a few times.
    If you go to facebook (Meta), the only thing the support says that its not their department and they will give you help center links with forms that will bring you nowhere.

After alot of googling, the only thing that can help you, is getting to a instagram worker and let that person make a ticket for you and it will be easily solved

antisocialservices's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can probably get it unbanned contact me on telegram @antisocialservices