0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thsale discount codes

I got 2 discount codes in an email I won't use. Heres the description on the email from em. I recommend using these as they are a good company and always deliver in 5 minutes(from my experience)

Enjoy.

Codes:ZTKEG, S1NFJ

Dear Valued Customer,

Another SALE at THsale!

I am pleased to announce to you our new "US Server Gold Deal" - for a limited time only we have a buy 2G get 1G free, grab it while you can!! (+50% Bonus on all US orders)

To claim this bonus simply proceed with your order as usual, in the "Discount Coupon" area - enter your code "S1NFJ",by the way,you can sent the code to your friend.!!

$0.03 per Gold, So hurry up & take advantage of this bonus as many times as you like until 1/4/08!!

Cheap, good service what are you waiting for?

Thsale discount codes
    HeRog's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless I am missing something it is well past 1/4/2008, so these discount codes do not work anymore? There is no way they are selling the gold for $30 per 1k and giving away 50%...

Okay just went and checked, they are selling their gold for $49.99 per 1k and the discount codes do not work... Which leads me to asking what type of crack are you smoking?

Originally Posted by mysticalauron View Post
    I got 2 discount codes in an email I won't use. Heres the description on the email from em. I recommend using these as they are a good company and always deliver in 5 minutes(from my experience)

Enjoy.

Codes:ZTKEG, S1NFJ

Dear Valued Customer,

Another SALE at THsale!

I am pleased to announce to you our new "US Server Gold Deal" - for a limited time only we have a buy 2G get 1G free, grab it while you can!! (+50% Bonus on all US orders)

To claim this bonus simply proceed with your order as usual, in the "Discount Coupon" area - enter your code "S1NFJ",by the way,you can sent the code to your friend.!!

$0.03 per Gold, So hurry up & take advantage of this bonus as many times as you like until 1/4/08!!

Cheap, good service what are you waiting for?

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol! I wish they were selling for 30$ per 1k with discount code cause personally I love thsales for buying gold its just to pricey.

Brutakus's Avatar Brutakus
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mysticalauron View Post

Expired.
    <filler>

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thye may of already have been used bu someone else
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Acry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty sure they are working as i put it in the discount applyer and also they aren't expired. Also the chinese farmer emails are a bit confusing. They aren't giving out what the email says but this is what happens when you put the code in. You get 250 extra gold. I am not to sure how to describe this discount.

Item Price Quantity Total World_of_Warcraft_-_AzsharaUS-Alliance
    500 Gold $25.00 1 $25.00 $25.00 Price After Discount Coupon:750.0 Gold
    Last edited by Acry; 03-13-2008 at 03:39 PM.