0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EMU] Get more mana! Require a warlock!

Ok hello again. I just found this nice exploit (while i was playing with a friend on a custom private server maded by him he told me to try this out) with a warlock and any random mana user (casters are great tough). I also must mention that wasn't tested on latest rev. Here is what you have to do:

♦ Make a duel with a warlock.
    ♦ Let the warlock curse you with Curse of agony (he must have Improved Curse of Agony 2/2 talent)
    ♦ Let the warlock use any random dot on you
    ♦ Now let him cast Curse of Idocy on you (Curse of Idiocy - Spells - World of Warcraft)

Ok now the hard part...This curse is actually banned from WoW (was used only on PTR) and you must trick a GM to give it to you. just try to ask it on all GMs. Depend on your server this may work since there are lots of stupid GMs. (when you are asking for it tell them spell id to so they wont search it on internet. They will just learn it on them see that is true then learn it to you ) If you managed to get it Gratz, otherwise to bad. Some servers already has it at warlock trainer...you just have to find your own way to manage to get this spell

♦ Now wait a little (and tell warlock to re-dots you). Your mana and spell damage will go up...and up...and UP UP UP making it able to solo any boss. After logout the effect disappear. (the spell must have around 80 stacks on you)

Notes: This require to trick a GM and with this you can solo any boss so the risk of getting banned if they cough you is very very big. use it are your own risk. And one more thing...this will work only on small servers for sure. There wont be any GM on wowscape or any other bug server that will give you that spell.

Even if you manage to get the spell it may not work (i doubt about this since isn't a public spell i don't think someone fixed it) so think before if the will worth the effort. But if you ask me this really worth tried out . Good luck with this.

Sorry if this was already posted or if this won't work on your server .
    Last edited by ThunderSS; 03-15-2008 at 03:35 AM.

[EMU] Get more mana! Require a warlock!
    Syplex23's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmm nice

noldoistar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In additoin to this, it helps to have a pally bless you with Kings. If you have Kings on you, you only have to stack Idiocy 17 times instead of 80. This exploit was tested by me last night on ascent 4.0 with a mage, priest, druid, paladin, and hunter. I would like to test it with a shamman, but my account got banned. What he is saying is true. You can get banned very quickly with this exploit so be careful. Just keep in mind, you need to be specced correctly to benefit dmg-wise from this... I dont want to give everything away, but look in your talent trees for anything that says "increases spell dmg / attack power based on your total intellect / spirit. Good luck and dont get banned like me! >.<

ThunderSS's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by noldoistar View Post
    In additoin to this, it helps to have a pally bless you with Kings. If you have Kings on you, you only have to stack Idiocy 17 times instead of 80. This exploit was tested by me last night on ascent 4.0 with a mage, priest, druid, paladin, and hunter. I would like to test it with a shamman, but my account got banned. What he is saying is true. You can get banned very quickly with this exploit so be careful. Just keep in mind, you need to be specced correctly to benefit dmg-wise from this... I dont want to give everything away, but look in your talent trees for anything that says "increases spell dmg / attack power based on your total intellect / spirit. Good luck and dont get banned like me! >.<
    sorry for your ban . Still i'm glad to hear that actually works very good

noldoistar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No biggy, I just created a new account and am back in the game. It takes like 1 hour to get all my stuff back so im not too worried. The server I play on is 2500x with shopping mall. Because that exploit is so noticeable, Im going to see if the WPE resurection hack still works. If it does, its a lot easier to be in a group and instakill it and just be like...WTF happened?? :-D Ignorance is bliss.